Ashi appreciation thread

>literally held off an entire army and her mother for her future boyfriend
>ashi brushing her hair over her ear to try and get Jack to notice her
>that excited "more?" when jack says her cooking is good.
>asking about his past to basically figure out if it's okay for them be a couple
>gets visibly excited to take off the robe in front of him, and visibly disappointed when he stops her
>coming back to say "bye" when she goes to get new clothes because she want's to see him one more time after turning the corner
>that all around hopeful and sweet personality
>There was a scene where Jack and Ashi stared into each other's eyes for a few seconds not long after their kiss.
>Starts rubbing the goop off of his face but keeps her hand there even after the spot is clean
>Forces him to come clean about why he left, and chooses not to chastise him, but to comfort him and tell him that she'll help him make everything right
>eats the eye candy of jack showering but doesn't stay out of respect to his shyness about nudity
>Her pure love for jack was so strong it overcame a literal essence of evil
>Says "he never will" in response to aku askin if Jack is dead, implying she plans to guard him as long as she has breath in her body
>That pure happy smile as she's walking down the aisle
She was perfect, why did you take her from us, Genndy. Why did you take her from Jack.
She deserved happiness
Did rewatching the season marathon make it better or worse?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hEzuBgeiSnk
youtube.com/watch?v=3SSzuDZ58z0
youtube.com/watch?v=8CG-N5HfD2k&ab_channel=Splagnet
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lol they killed your shitty boring waifu

>Ashi circlejerk thread.

Better than annoying people in other threads.

If I tried to hug demon Ashi and tell her I love her, would she understand me?

She would understand you perfectly, and would be forced to watch from behind her own eyes as her body ripped you apart without her being able to stop it

Kek, holy hell the Samurai Jack fanbase is a joke. You faggots actually have 'Ashi appreciation' and 'fujoshit' threads running on here daily. Not to mention some of you fucks are actually still trying to defend that utter dogshit ending which proved that all Genndy is, is a fucking weeb and a hack.

You do realize the people pissed about ashis death are not at all defending the ending?

I'd be okay with that
She looks cuter this way

Demon Ashi needs more love
Taken away from this world too soon

Funny that people keep mentioning ir rips-off GL, while it also pretty much copies the climax of the third Madoka movie.

At least Jack got karma for pretty much commiting genocide on all his friends and allies (Though then again at least Homura got better results for her actions, even if it fucked up the anime's moral of sacrifice.)

>Tfw people who are still getting caught up with the show keep messaging mewith their shocked reactions about youtube.com/watch?v=hEzuBgeiSnk

A friend of mine just started watching the show, from season 1. I can't wait to see how he reacts to all the crazy shit in S5.

I actually regret recommending the show to people after the finale aired.

I really liked the rest of the season. It's got a lot of flaws, but it's still solid entertainment. The finale is just a clusterfuck. I still haven't been able to rewatch it.

I don't. Everytime I feel like I'm disappointed with the finale I remember the ladybug and Jack's smile. It was hard to watch at first but now I feel like it's incredibly inspirational.

KEKED HARD

That's what I'm saying, I was recommending the show to everyone I knew until episode 10 aired, now I regret having done so because they have to go through that disappointment

youtube.com/watch?v=3SSzuDZ58z0

I keep imagining this with Scaramouche realizing that Jack fucked Ashi and scatting about it to Aku

Did you just make that, or has that already been done?

Already done, unfortunately not by me.
Enjoy the ride tho

Oh thank God, now I don't have to draw my own version of it.

Kek

Why would that be the picture Aku keeps of his daughter?

Being a devoted father, Aku cannot help but be proud of his progeny's thiccness.

>Afraid that asian girl that flirts with me at work will turn out to be possessed by an evil spirit

Because she A, should have been his daughter. And B, Jack should have had a daughter by another woman in the past who he names Ashi implied reincarnation. Also Jack never became king. Reeeeeeeeeeee!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>at least a year passed between wedding and aku's destruction
>implying jack was going to wait a second longer after 50 years.

>Be Genndy
>Waste an entire rebooted Samurai Jack season on Waifu
>Kill her off at the end
>Perfectending.jpg

>>Be Genndy
>>Waste an entire rebooted Samurai Jack season on Waifu
>>Kill her off at the end
>>Perfectending.jpg
Am I the only one that enjoys this outcome

A few threads ago there was a drawfriend here who started pic related. Did any progress get posted somewhere I might have missed?

Nah, I started re-doing it from the ground up. I've been super busy so I'm gonna continue in a little while.

Ah alright, any idea where I can keep an eye out for it once you are done? I've got finals this week so I won't really be making these threads/looking through them.

You all do realize another video game is doubtlessly in the works, right?

And saving Ashi fron Chronos, the titan of time, will be the final boss.

Of course, Jack can't fully deplete Chronos' life meter, so the three gods lend him a hand, randomly paralyzing Chronos with light so Jack can combo him.

After the true final blow is struck, Chronos grabs Ashi with both hands, and starts talking about the timeline.

Jack interrupts.

"Get" slash "your" slash "filthy" slash "hands" slash "OFF HER!"

Vertical bisection slash, natch.

Ashi is still fading, then her mother and six sisters appear.

Head Priestess admits she realizes what she did was unforgivable, and her other daughter bow with her in apology.

Then the three gods say she owes him a debt.

She repays it by becoming a mother to the seven girls- right around the same time Jack was born.

Ashi stops fading.

Cue ending credits with the wedding taking place again, visible relief from all in attendance when Ashi makes it to the altar.

Pan out to see Jack's allies in the future watching through a portal held open by the Guardian revived.

The rebel army falls into a sort of sleep as the future is remade- everyone has better lives- yes, even the cyborg with the dog. ESPECIALLY HIM.

Final shot is Jack and Ashi sitting on a bench by a river, touching heads. Ashi is visibly pregnant.

I was wondering where you'd been, ashibro. Good to see you didn't kysys.

>No best man speech from the Scotsman

This is how I know it's fake

Nah, although Stats is getting me to that point.

If I don't end up posting it here tonight, probably the next thread with this title.

Or the next Jack thread that mentions something similar

Sorry, I've been busy af lately

Alrighty then, I'll try to keep an eye out.
And no worries dude, you literally have no obligation to do this so I won't rush you or get butthurt about time.

youtube.com/watch?v=8CG-N5HfD2k&ab_channel=Splagnet

I would think that would be a given.

Transcript:

"Ah've seen this man do it all. Save me life, save me wife, save all of us. Ah've seen him fall down to things that would'a broken other men, mahself included, and he... he just got right back up."

"And this woman, this girl he chose to be his wife... Aku tried to take over her mind. Aku tried to, with all of his might, taint 'er soul with his black magic, an'. He. FAILED."

"I know that me bein' here is some sorta para-docks or somethin'. I know that he wen' through hell to get Ashi back. I know there's a buncha reasons and bookworm nonsense nonna this should be possible."

"But feck it."

"A man n' woman who have gone through alla that don't deserve a bittersweet endin'. They deserve nothin' but happiness for the rest of their lives and then some."

"Jack... I may not remember you in the new time. But for what it be worth? You were the best brother in arms a scotsman could ever ask for."

Of course they weren't gonna wait, hell, they almost did it between Episode 8 and 9 before they realized they were covered in alien slime.

>"Whaddaya think o' THAT speech, Mr. Aku-slaying, time-travellin'

Contributing!

every time

ASHI WAS A METAPHOR.

She stood for the scotsman, the dogs, the animals, all the innocents of the future.

Every person in the future was a child of Aku. They were hurt and damaged by Aku but they could see beauty.

In letting go of Ashi, Jack had to let go of the future. He fell in love with the future, but he had to destroy it to build a better one, and I'm glad he did.

To hold onto both worlds would have been a childish compromise. There was only one that could be picked, and Jack chose right.

>when the dicc isn't so thicc

>why did you take her from us, Genndy. Why did you take her from Jack.

Because he saw Gurren Lagaan and thought OH MAN I GOTTA TRY THAT.

lel

she'd probably curl all her limbs around you, unhinge her jaw and eat your head like a praying mantis.

My theory is that genndy went in *needing* a bittersweet ending, and thus wrote the first three episodes accordingly. Once he started needing to develop ashi however, I think he got caught up in making episodes that really felt like the old show which had the end result of completely changing the tone/theme of the season.

I think by the time he got to episode 9, he realized what had been done,(and that he was hitting the episode limit) but refused to either change the ending to fit the new time, or change the previous 5 episodes to fit the ending, which led to both of those aspects (bittersweet ending and cheesy cliche season) ruining eachother, when either of them independently could have been done much better.

So she wants me inside her?

Better than my other fifty dates!

There definitely felt like there was some kind of pacing or episode length issue. I wonder if CN initially gave him more time to work with and then cut it at the last minute, or if this is all on Genndy. NDAs probably prevent him from saying anything about it.

>When Ashi tells you to finish inside

Why does she remind me of pic related there?

This had the potential to be Genndys best work ever

Why does tragedy follow him everywhere

>Why does tragedy follow him everywhere

Jesus fuck, now I understand the ending to Season 5.

And the award for best hairstyle in Samurai Jack goes to -

This is Ashi!

She is VERY cute! I just love her so much! Here's 5 cute facts about Ashi:

1) Ashi is a girl!
2) She's cute!
3) I love her!
4) Ashi!

I don't know why, but this made me laugh. Particularly since there's just 4.

No arguments here

Go to bed, Jack

Go to bed, Ashi

More SJ copypasta shitposting. Will I ever visit this board and NOT see this thread?

If the Gods said to Jack he could have Ashi back but only if he stuck her feet in his face, would he do it?

keep in mind theyd probably be all sweaty haha, i could just imagine Jack gagging from how bad Ashi's feet smell ha ha, asking for a friend.

This is the real ending user.

OP is finally making wallpapers from Episode 8 here, check it out

>not edited

>tfw /aco/ is STILL too depressed to start a new thread.
I don't have 6 NSFW ashi pictures so I can't even do it myself

>we will NEVER get more leaf girl adventures
>season 5 showed literally all of Ashi that can be shown as of episode 10 and closed the door both for prequel and sequel material for her
FUCK

>when you realize Jack has literally spent almost his entire life in grief and wracked by guilt, and we saw him at the happiest he'll ever be in this season

>when you realize Jack is so used to this shit one of his first thoughts is that it isn't going to last

>when you realize the old, broken man in Jack was right, and it didn't

Oh God

It all makes sense now

Ashi's appearance

The rushed ending almost exactly rushed like Genndy was forced too on the end of SBT

So, how would Jack and Ashi fuck?

I need inspiration.

What, at first? Slowly, with lots of questions, apologies, and pauses for kissing and reassurance. Probably missionary with handholding and loving looks.

>lots of questions

Do tell

The usual ones

>Does this feel good
>Can I touch you here
>Are you okay, are you ready, etc.

every way, every fetish, every day

>The stars, they are Aku's creations, yes?

vanilla as fuck

Oh, and cuddling.