Hi, our name's Venom

hi, our name's Venom

Our preferred pronouns are they/them

Other urls found in this thread:

usawork.cn.to
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

God, I want that tongue inside of me

Thats gay, dude.

How does it feel knowing that the symbiote that bonded to you only picked you because you're second best?

How does it feel to know that every single goddamn time Spider-Man says he's willing to take it back it'll always leave you for him like the submissive little cock bitch it is?

Well, yeah. The Venom symbiote never bonded to Peter, Eddie, Angelo, Mac, Flash, or any other host as fully and completely as the Carnage symbiote did with Cletus. Thus, Venom and its host are still considered separate individuals.

Well, shit. At least I'm not a tripfag.

I actually wonder if this is going to be different now. Venom doesn't remember being Spider-man's host any more and the only reason he wanted to go back to Spider-man was because Spider-man was a hero and it wanted to be a hero again. Now it's pissed spider-man betrayed it to the police with no "first love" memories like it used to have.

All the symbiotes are separate individuals.

How does Venom's mouth work?

The mouth serves no purpose. The gums and everything just kinda forms around the hosts' face.

Technically yes, but whatever mind that Carnage had upon its spawning was completely overridden by that of Cletus Kasady. It's why Carnage uses pronouns like "I" and "me" rather than "we" and "us". Carnage and Cletus are effectively one and the same.

literally came here to post this, symbiote sex is such an underrated concept

Fuck your pronouns

That's how it should be.

Pretty much.

Even when it does talk or separate from Cletus in a few things it either acts exactly like him (like in Web of Carnage or The Cosmic Carnage) or simply like a rampaging animal.

Well... I mean, you are two completely different organisms coexisting. Otherwise it wouldn't be symbiosis.

Well you are two people at the same time and also a vicious parasitic alien so okay.

it wasn't overridden, it bonded perfectly to him
I know the point is that they are effectively one and the same but I do think this is an important distinction to make

Do you guys want me to make a Sunday Symbiote General thread? Last time I made one no one but myself posted on it, I guess because there was a Venom related thread still ongoing so all the attention from Venomfags and other symbiotefags was directed towards there instead of the general :/

I can think of worse recurring generals.

Does, uh... does anybody have those Japanese Venom pictures that, while worksafe, make the tongue look really big and phallic? I'm asking for a friend.

Stormin' Norman telling it like it is.

>yaoi hands.png

Slobbery

shut up bitch you're dead

god dammit you just ruined venom's unique speech pattern forever

you mean Kiss Players?

The species that created it as combat gear must've had snouts and teeth, that's why it's ill fitting and droopy around the mouth.

What I'm saying is, that it was probably created by furries.

I hate that I get that reference.

You have a paypal account.. in the event if you have you can add an additional 300 week after week in your revenue just working on the internet 3 hours every day. check this page
>>>>>> usawork.cn.to

I've always been attracted to male Venom and I don't know why.

we are venom!

we will eat your brain!

spoilsport!

Villain!

You know why.