Why does this stuff divide Sup Forums so much?

Why does this stuff divide Sup Forums so much?

Because people have different opinions. Get over it.

TT GO is way better

To be fairly honest if CN did just revive the show it its original state it would've had abysmal rating compared to TTG

are you serious

100 %

TTG made CN start their second dark era after CN Real.

Due to TTG we have 3 reboots currently and everything else is on death's door

Cause no new season.

I honestly would not care about TTG if CN had more good action shows airing, or at least more original shows that are not reboots.

A lot of people love Teen Titans, but some people do not.

Most people hate Teen Titans Go. It didn't take long for shitposters to realize pretending to like the show, especially in comparison to its antecedent, was a very easy way to piss people off.

If you genuinely like TTG, you're entitled to you're opinion, but I imagine you're in the extreme minority.

This.

I like a few episodes of TTG. Most of the series is rather shit but there are the occasional good ones.

TTG is better. More people love it, it makes CN more money than the original did, and it's genuinely fun to watch if you don't take it seriously like an autist.

Teen Titans is like the DCAU.

It was a goddamn amazing shot in the arm for a vital part of the DCU and re-popularized them and reminded everyone why they were a major part of the universe.

But like the DCAU, it's showing its age and a batch of people who grew up on it can't let it go and realize comics will always move on with new plots, elements, and characters, and that sometimes the show changed things up that were not canon to the comics or in some cases even for the worse. And these fans stink up the comics side of things as nostalgia settles in.

I love how the creators love shitting on the Teen Titans fans.

>that beastboy on the left

>Why does this stuff divide Sup Forums so much?

It's the show many view as responsible for sending CN into another creative depression.

That, and it clogs up CN's schedule like no cartoon before.

Even worse than Johnny Test?

johnny test has never created as much shitposting as TTG

Am I the only one who notices it's not only affecting fans but also creators as well?

The Powerpuff Girls reboot, Gumball Season 4 and 5, etc. all seem to be trying to hop on the TTGo bandwagon because they know it's the only chance to get any airtime. Or at least it feels that way.

Literally beastboy and raven shippers
in tt go these fat unfuckables got to see "BB AND RAERAE ARE TOGETHER YEAH" and thus these subhumans like it more
I hate both and hope to see all those involved suffer in hellfire, but ttgo is obviously worse

>More people love it, it makes CN more money than the original did
Neither of these things are REMOTELY true. TT was a far bigger ratings AND financial success.

I only liked it when it first started (slightly), but it got gradually worse and now it's unbearable and the only thing that Cartoon Network plays.

i hate titans go because there is not character progression, no story and a lot of stupid random shit because it needs to be random XD.

bwahahah holy fuck I can't believe you said that with a straight face

It's completely true. I even recall a member of the crew talking about it. Teen Titans spawned a ridiculous amount of merchandise and spinoffs.

both are shit.

fuck off nostalgia faggots and Raven fags.

Yes, fuck off Ravenfags, this is best girl after all.

That reminds me, Raven thread when?

ENOUGH

Start a thread for some other Titans girl

But the other Titan girls aren't as attractive!

Says you.

So you go with a fish?

Some people can't let go of the past.

I don't really give a shit about Teen Titans and thought the original was trash, but TTG is on 10 hours a day and Justice League Action was sent to the phantom timeslot to wither away and die

every single girl on this show looked like shit compared to how they look in comics and other media

You take that back!

I'm somewhere in Season 2 of TTG, but so far I find it pretty entertaining. It's a good parody of the original TT series.

Of course, having more TT would have been better, but TTG is nowhere near as bad as people says it is.

then again, I have an awkward sense of humor

Ultimate shit taste.
Actually fuck that, THIS is ultimate shit taste.