Why is Damian such a little bitch?

Cause he's literally a bastard child conceived through rape and has been trained to kill since birth so because of how smart, clever, and skilled he is means that he's an arrogant shit.
That and he's a vegetarian

Because they don't know what to do with them other than make him a shitty person

Going through that learning to trust somebody and like them is basically what he'll keep doing forever

Is this one the that accidentally killed Dick?

he made Dick fell on a rock and broke his neck

but other than that retardation, the Injusticeverse is pretty good

I'm starting to get this feeling that Tom Taylor does not like Damian that much.

Yes it's the Injustice universe Damien

>he's a vegetarian

I could forgive the rest, but this is going too far. Damn!

>vegetarian

This...doesn't make sense. But I believe it.

Batcow.

Bruce is a bitch for not forgiving Damian. Dick forgave Damian

Being mommys favorite and unable to do wrong until 10 and then from 14 on your untouchable again does that to you

He forgave Damian in Year 4 of the comic. But then he's back to hating him in-game for no reason.

>inb4 "like father like son amirite?"

Like father, like son. Amirite?

Like the comics pointed out, Dick dying turns Damian into a shit head for some reason.

Slicing a prisoner's throat will do that, yeah.

INJUSTICE FANS GET THE FUCK OFF OF Sup Forums I FUCKING CANNOT STNAD YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS THAT GAME IS FUCKING GAYY THE BOOKS ARE GAY ONLY INSTAGRAM SUPERHEROFACTS PAGE FAGGOTS LIKE INJUSTICE

Dick always spoiled Damian and let him get away with shit

He likes animals because of how they adapt and adopted batcow

That happened in the first year as a replacement for the prison break where Dick died.

Seriously is that true?

Well straight up executing somebody in front of your dad and defecting to his former friend turned SuperHitler, is a lot more intentional than some guy tripping over.

the game picks and chooses from the comics

Injustice Damien is a little bitch OP. Turned his back on his father first chance he got because muh superman

>Injustice
Well that's the first problem.

But Damian loves his animals :-/

Dick was more of a father to Damian than Bruce ever was.

Yep. Bruce is a sht dad and dick is his actual morality pet

Damian just needs to be domesticated by Jon. Someone who calls him on his shit.

everybody calls him out on his shit

I guess, it's mostly why he works so well with Jon and Dick. Jon's a lot like Dick DESU, I like Damian a lot better paired up with someone who just brushes off Damian's insults.

That moment wsn't real right? Did Damian even react to Dick's death?

I'd ship em if Damian was a girl

So what side did Batcow take in Injustice?

Why just if Damian was a girl?

It was a nightmare if I recall correctly. Don't know if Damian reacting to Dick's death was shown on panel, but he was the only one who wasn't initially upset with Dick when he came back to Gotham.

Ok Thanks. As much as I loved Grayson, I always felt like Dick's death was botched.

>Damian and Jon both "TT"ing

Aww

And then in the animated movies they made Damian and Dick hate each other.

>And then in the animated movies they made Damian and Dick hate each other.
That's because they wrote out Tim (and Jason) but kept the whole "Damian tries to murder the current Robin/Nightwing" angle.

Humans eat meat, a dead criminal is one less meat eater.

I heard they are trying to fix the Dick/Damian situation in the newer movies due to fan outcry but not sure if thats true.

At this point I wonder if it would be better to just bring Tim in and have him be the one who forms the brotherly love-type relationship that Dick and Damian have in the comics.

Sup Forums's side

Yes. Main universe Damian was kind of fucking awful. Then he hung out with Dick for a while and stopped being quite so cunty.

>thinking of creatively sick new ways to hurt heroes
honestly he has a point
The Justice League has freaking doomsday plans written out but god forbid someone hurt the Joker like that

Killing Dick on accident was trumatic then his actual dad shuns him. Though Bruce's behavior was understandable to be fair. He is then taken in by the Regime and molded by them more less as he's pretty impressionable at this point.
Then Alfred gets brutally murdered

People would rage if that happened. They screwed themselves honestly by missing the point of the relationship and characters. Even Injustice got that much right.

Yep. Dick put in all the work with Damian.

Yes

I wonder if he's written to be this annoying in stories where he's selina Kyle's son. Though in that one episode of brave of the bold when alfred writes fanfiction of batman and catwoman damian is actually pretty cool.

Whats this?

> Injustice Damian

So it's canon???

Multiple universes, so technically yes

Kinda, for Injustice's continuity, but not for Rebirth continuity

he had an unpleasent experience involving prof. pyg, a butchery, and cows. it turned him off meat. all of his rhetoric is just posturing to hide the fact that The Son Of The Bat gets queasy when he sees a steak

Dick caught a glimpse of the multiverse and sees versions of Damian in universes where Dick died. Injustice and Batman 666 I believe.

Fuck, I thought Injustice blew up in Convergence.

Because I don't want Jons bloodline to die out

Injustice Damian and I have no idea who the other ones are

Damian should become a green lantern

Damian should fuck off and die again.

why not just ship them?

Batcow wasn't in Injustice, and everthing went to shit in that universe.
So by simple calculation and pattern recogition, Batcow would have stopped the Joker.

Artificial insemination, they can just have the house of El live on.

Imagine the reaction if DC actually shipped those 2.

I wonder what Sup Forums's reaction would be.

This is why 98% of Sup Forums has no right to form an opinion on any comics.

Read some fucking comics. You don't even have to pay for them.

Jon can get a few girls knocked up before settling down with Damien
how about that Martian Manhuntress girl?

Or maybe through magic shenanigans, Damian becomes a woman and a few months after giving birth goes back to being a man.

the one on the left with the magician's collar is Batman 666,

Why not train him in magic or something?

Fuck off child molesting cat