Arkangel was good you brainlets

Arkangel was good you brainlets

It is one of most faithful to the old mission statement of BM, it was competently directed and just like s1 and s2 concerned itself with impact technology can have on relationships of we try to use it as quick-fix to our preoccupations and fears.

It was too long, then again it had to establish characters. If anything the biggest flaw of Arkangel is how much it takes from Entire History of You spiritually.

Bonus point: WOT IF YER PUT A CAM'RAH IN YOR DAUGHTAH HEAD SO YEW NEVER LOSE ER AND IN THE END LOSE ER BECOZ OF IT, PROPAH IRONIC M8 INNIT

It was the only episode without racemixing or even niggers. I loved it

yeah it was alright
only reached episode 4 but this one was the best out of them so far honestly

This was the most generic and boring episode of the lot. You knew how everything would go from the tech's introduction.

Also what is the "mission statement" of Black Mirror?

>Directed by
>Jodie Foster

immediately hated it

>Also what is the "mission statement" of Black Mirror?
Maybe stay out of threads about shows you don't understand?

OP here

I'd argue it's examination of humanity flaws through technology, but maybe it's my headcanon.

> You knew how everything would go from the tech's introduction.
Like I said it was too similar to Entire History

>duh ending didn't pulled a 180 on me so ids baaad
fuck off

which did?
first one? lol
the one with the memory tv? kek
tinder? literally said it in the middle
black museum? obvious
the one with one woman? pff

Why are you writing like a nigger? Were your parents really that poor?

It was too similar to Entire History and the teenager characters were unbearably annoying.

How about you explain what it is? I've seen every episode of the series and would like to know what this supposed "mission statement" is?
Everything about the episode had already been done much more interestingly in previous episodes. It doesn't need a twist to make it enjoyable. It does need to set itself apart from concepts the audience is already familiar with.

>How about you explain what it is?
How about you do what the adult told you instead of talking back like a boy raised without a father?

Personally the meme that BM has lots of crazy tweeests is unfounded IMO. Only White Bear and Shut Up and Dance have them.

>teenager characters were unbearably annoying.
So it was realistic, good writing :^)

The arkangel system plot could easily changed to mom reads daughters diary and interferes with her life and end the same way. Also it was way too predictable.

Your reply was too predictable. Glass houses, child.

bump for brainlets

expecting posts on Sup Forums to be up to the same quality as BM episodes

We always should strive for the better, user.

zero likeable characters in the episode

should have ended with her mom running outside, the shit with her entering the truck was unnecessary

granpa was ok

IM ONLY 2000 YEARS OLD BUT