Disney consolidates movie industry by buying out every studio

>Disney consolidates movie industry by buying out every studio
>Threatens to blacklist or ban movie critics from their screenings if they give them a negative review
>Number of high percentage movies on RT skyrockets

Has Disney turned Hollywood into an Orwellian state?

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2017/12/14/media/disney-fox-antitrust/index.html
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-14/trump-called-murdoch-to-congratulate-him-on-disney-deal
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Walt wouldnt have wanted this

Honestly, that already happened before and led to creation of Hollywood. Maybe it'll happen again

Of course not, these are the tactics of the Juden.

Yes. Fight the motherfucking power.

yes, this is why anti-trust laws are important

Hollywood named themselves "the dream factory" and pumped the world full of "dreams" they deserve no praise to begin with, the government should have taken the gunboats and aimed square at that place.

So the fox deal won´t get through?

>Disney becomes stale because it relies more on market power for continued success rather than creative innovation
>Disney reduces all major IP into formulaic garbage that everyone gets fatigued of
>New studios and ideas with smaller budgets topple Disney and kill garbage

This is the future I want

Walt was a racist Irishman. Just like Kathleen Kennedy.

POTTERY

Shouldn't the government get involved at some point? I thought monopolies were illegal.

>This is the future I want
me too

>He thinks he's living in a democracy with laws and shit
Corporations own the Government, silly.

Get rid of copyright/intellectual property laws and the big monopolies are destroyed.
Without copyright and intellectual property, profits will fall, the business will become unsustainable, and communities will return to community events/theatre/and so on to entertainment themselves, instead of sleazy Hollywood.

Notice how, beginning in 2010, the number of high scores began to increase.
2010 was also the year 3rd Wave Feminism truly started to take off & SJWs were further influencing the industry for the next several years.
There could very well be a politically motivated link between the two.

>supreme court steps in and divides them up into smaller companies because of them being a Monopoly.

Trump's antitrust team will be working overtime on Disney-Fox deal

money.cnn.com/2017/12/14/media/disney-fox-antitrust/index.html

A month after it sued to block AT&T's purchase of Time Warner, President Trump's Justice Department has another big media deal to scrutinize: Disney's planned acquisition of most of 21st Century Fox.
In some respects, experts say the Disney-Fox deal could face more antitrust scrutiny than a combination of AT&T and Time Warner, CNN's parent company.

The Disney-Fox merger would pair the largest movie studio by box office sales (Disney) with the third-largest (Fox), as tracked by comScore. It would bring together Disney's Marvel's superhero movies with Fox's X-Men.

The deal would also combine Disney's cable channels ESPN, Freeform and the Disney Channel with Fox's FX, National Geographic and Star India. (Fox News, Fox Sports and Fox's broadcast network are not part of the deal and will be spun off into another company.)

Quads of truth

m-maybe this?

Still waiting for them to break up the big banks that are "too big to fail"? Don't hold your breath, user.

The trouble is, art is still a difficult job, so this would only really work if the government also took an active role in funding the arts directly. And unfortunately, that would turn into a train wreck of Sup Forums-style bitching about public funding for degeneracy.

>He doesn't know Trump is in bed with Murdoch and Bob Iger

pls post direct link next time user.

i guess our only hope is netflix at this point?

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-14/trump-called-murdoch-to-congratulate-him-on-disney-deal

>so this would only really work if the government also took an active role in funding the arts directly
It does already, I might add.

>There could very well be a politically motivated link between the two.

Of course there is.

I mean, why do you think Sup Forums is so popular? Why do you think Trump was elected?

Even liberals have rejected SJWism.

Anti-trust? This is the post-9/11 timeline. Ain't no justice here no more buddy.

>i guess our only hope is piracy at this point?
ftfy

whats that scifi book where they call movies disneys? like "lets go to a disney"

Disney's grip on the entertainment industry is legitimately scary. I'm avoiding their productions as much I can.

>an unelected government bureau must ensure that there are a variety of movie studios

that includes ABC you know.
and hollywood records.

>im fine with disney pumping out anti western SJW propaganda non stop and that being our only entertainment after they absorb all other outlets

No but Walt was an artist and creative genius. People like that aren't around anymore, especially not at Disney.

Your POTUS shows us that elections aren't that great a solution either.

if hilldawg would have won there most likely Sup Forums would not be a thing anymore.

Yeah, like I said, elections can get bad outcomes. But the thin skinned orange buffoon would be more likely to try to shut down opposing speech than Hitlary. He's already said that media outlets that don't suck his dick should be shut down.

Every president since Reagan has shrunk the middle class and turn the country more and more into a plutocracy since giving money to politicians was legalized

True. And this supports my statement that elections aren't the saviour of democracy on their own.

this please