Your titanic tantrum of terror terminates tonight, Giganta!

Your titanic tantrum of terror terminates tonight, Giganta!

pls don't put me in your giant vagina

All alliterations are aberrant and advance an appalling agenda

WITH THE FRIZZ? NO WAY!

Every male probably gets a little happy when giganta is wrecking havoc on a random city. imagine the amount of pics and vids of her giant pussy that are uploaded after the attack

What's her background again? Some weird scientific experiment went wrong?

It would be more fitting if she was one of the Titans who fought Zeus and banished to Tartarus.

Golden age Giganta was a gorilla evolved into a sexy woman by a mad scientist.

Modern age Giganta is a mad scientist who wanted to replace her dying body with Wonder Woman's, and the scheme left her in the body of a gorilla. She later returns having transfered her mind into the body of a circus performer with the magic ability to grow giant.

And no, not everything related to Wonder Woman needs to lead back to ancient Greece. That'd be like if every Batman villain's parents were shot by Joe Chill.

>tfw you'll never be smushed between Giganta's tits.
Feels bad man.

Last two sentences are truth. I like WW having some Earth-based non-myth villains the way Green Lantern keeping some Coast City-based baddies or Aquaman fighting a few baddies who live on dry land - it's like Batman having Clayface and Poison Ivy with full-fledged superpowers, it shakes things up in a good way.

>there will never be a wonder woman movie with giganta as the main villain
it hurts

>every Batman villain's parents were shot by Joe Chill
This amuses me too much

So Giganta is a shaved gorilla.

Giganta Thread
>excuse to post their spank bank on Sup Forums
>don't know a single thing about the character
>talk about her giant tits

Kino/10 would post again.

Now I'm going to go drink a gallon of bleach for using the kino and score memes in a single sentence.

I am so sorry Sup Forums

That a problem?

If you don't know anything about the character, all you have to do is ask questions.

See .

What's there to know about her? The bitch is huge and sexy as hell and that's all I need to know.

>every Batman villain's parents were shot by Joe Chill
I want this to be a thing now

A surprising amount of batman's villains had their parents shot. Part of the recurring "if batman's shit had been a bit different, he'd been a bad guy!" with many of them. Wouldn't take too much to have the perpetrator be Joe Chill.

biggest girl

Do you think that guys rush to their windows when Giganta is in town? Or really any Superhero?

Are their in-universe fandoms for capes and villains like their are for IRL celebrities? Do supervillain girls pose in magazines?

>Joe Chill turns out to be a guy from the future who was obsessed with Batman, so he went back in time and created all of Batman's villains
>shows up in a blue suit with a gray cape and cowl calling himself Reverse-Batman
>"It was me, Bruce! I killed your parents!"

live action movie where Christina Hendricks is Giganta

I always thought she was an amazon or some shit which is why she hated Wonder Woman particularly.

And the other half fell into a vat of acid right?

Solomon Grundy fell into a vat of mundys.

best Giganta
pls I can only get so erect

>Do you think that guys rush to their windows when Giganta is in town?

Yes. It's happened before in comics.

>Are their in-universe fandoms for capes and villains like their are for IRL celebrities? Do supervillain girls pose in magazines?

Yes and yes.

She primarily hates Wonder Woman because she tries to rob banks and Wonder Woman stops her.

I would like to clarify that this is NOT my fetish but since many seem interested in Giganta

And this is a really great series...

>nobody even bothering to glance out the window at her
c'mon

And here we go

During this time Wonder Woman once again had a secret identity as a DEO agent.

This is kinda like that movie Basket Case

Not sure why Ivy Town would have a street named after an unrelated Golden Age hero

>growing makes me famished
>Giganta has never vored anyone for real

Gail Simone, please fix.

If you've read the Wonder Woman series that ran concurrently to this, you probably have an idea of what's actually going on here.

WHOOPS

>tfw you get all prettied up for a hot date and then forget to put your brain in

I don't know why this was funny.

I know some woman ate Ryan earlier in the run but I don't remember who it was

Oh man, the Shakespeare quotes

Tom Tresser is Nemesis, a master of disguise and Diana Prince's partner in the DEO, at this time she was kind of being used as a replacement for Steve Trevor since post-Crisis he was too old to date Diana.

Director Steel is Sarge Steel.

And that's all for that. I highly recommend this entire series, though.

what happened to Giganta

I've got this mental image of Joe Chill booking it through every alley in Gotham gunning down dozens of parents in a single night

Sadly she just leaves to become a villain again. I don't think she's in any of the remaining issues of the series.

Fucking Wonder Woman, everything was going great until she had to go and cockblock the poor man.

>Are their in-universe fandoms for capes and villains like their are for IRL celebrities?

I'd assume so. They're mostly really fucking hot.

IIRC she shows up next in Simone's Secret Six.
Ryan's dead by this point, so she murders the guy who hired Deathstroke to do it.

Yup and that's the page that always gets posted of her saying she has a fetish for small men.

She can always come back to Ivy University though. She has tenure.

So not only does he not get any pussy, he gets murdered by Slade as well. Well I'm going to bed a bit depressed tonight.

If BallerAlerts and celebrity rags/news exists, you better believe hero and villain worship would be a thing.

Yeah, people talk about New52 being pointlessly edgy, but the warning signs were already there.
Just look at Gotham City Sirens, which went from being goofy and charming stories about midget sidekicks to how the tale of how the Joker murdered Aaron Cash's baby with a rusty nail.

I'm disappointed that JLA is trying to pair up Frost with Choi.

Choi is for Giganta. Killer Frost is for ___me___

YOU CAN'T HAVE HER

SHE'S MINE

what if we fused Killer Frost and Giganta together?

That'd be a Frost Giant.

but she would be like a smaller size than PG if they were the same height

PG has the biggest tits!

wtf

anyone think that Giganta wears underwear?
i'd be pretty troublesome for males and i wonder if females would berate her

Head was good people. Who kept him supplied with cheez-wiz when Ryan died?

But since PG doesn't have size changing powers we're gonna have to settle for Giganta's.

Is there a reading list for Giganta? I'd like to know for reasons.

I found it kind of funny that Simone pretty much self-inserted with Giganta.

>flying punch to the womb
Diana, you can't just do that to another woman jeez.

Its confirmed that she doesn't in an old JLA issue. Vixen calls her out for it.

fund it

I wish the drawthreads weren't dead.

I bet she'd wear Giganta's fur toga but made of some kind of white fur like ermine.

refs?
and don't except quality, because ill tell you know im shit. i just like the idea.

What if there's a modern story where WW needs someone to infiltrate Tartarus and enlists the help of Giganta?
She could be hiding underneath her hat and whisper direction, that she would then totally ignore.

Giganta

Killer Frost

>anyone think that Giganta wears underwear?

Not really. The only comics off the top of my head where she's prominent are All New Atom, Wonder Woman volume 3, Secret Six, and Pandora.

cool thanks

if its not here, i'll post it on booru

How do we push Giganta

>How do we push a woman that has to weigh over 100 tonnes?
Yeah I don't think pushing Giganta is such a good idea user.

Why is it that Giganta is always written with a glass jaw? It kind of defeats the purpose of her powers if she's not doubly durable as well as strong. Its just annoying whenever a size changer fights they get clocked once and go down for a duration or are out completely.

Canonically her strength and durability both grow exponentially to her size.

But like with Wonder Woman's durability a lot of writers don't bother to do the two seconds of research that it would take to learn this and just do whatever they feel like.

Doesn't she also get dumber and more uncontrollable though?

That stopped being a thing after Infinite Crisis

That's a shame. I kinda liked it.

Play up her role as Diana's token "villain who isn't all that evil" rogue, and have her struggle between villainy and turning face.

>a lot of writers don't bother to do the two seconds of research that it would take to learn this and just do whatever they feel like.
This is probably why she never does anything science-y anymore. People look at her and only see giant woman, without incorporating her mad scientist background.