Find a flaw

Find a flaw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZUnZIZ8c5c0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You posting it

He's a failure of a father

He needs to find a better girl

Wearing gloves and shoes and nothing else. That's obscene.

>

You posted a jpg and not a full HD png image

Sonichu's only flaw is that he only has half the power of pikachu and sonic combined. Hybrids also don't tend to live long and they're usually sterile as well, just like Chris Chan.

Hey man, if he was sterile, do you think he would recycle his semen and store it in his freezer?

He's not sterile. Just can't find a boyfriend-free girl to take his seed.

>He
That's where you're wrong kiddos.

L-lewd.

He's only the second best sonic OC

Man I keep forgetting Chris is trying to pretend to be a woman and not Ben Franklin.

I think all trannies are pretending, but we're veering off our Sonichu topic.

Tails gets Trolled is the superior autismkino.

Daily reminder that the Sonic Totem survived the arson that destroyed his house, what kind of magical powers this thing have?

REAL TALK
WHICH IS THE SUPERIOR SONIC AUTISMKINO:
TAILS GETS TROLLED

OR

SONICHU
???

His arms aren't yellow

This is the inverse of all the evil that the Brady Tiki.

Tails gets Trolled. I legitimately can't tell if it's incredibly idiotic or incredibly genius, it's an actual masterpiece. Not to mention it doesn't carry the pathetically sad emotional baggage of Chris behind it.

I'm 100% sure TGT is self-aware

Daily reminder that Chris is going to cut his dick SOON

Idk man, the OCs are so cringe, but not ridiculous as to be intended, like the perfect amount of autismo so you don't start suspecting that someone is doing it with purpose.

>likes NIN
>dislikes Trent Reznor
Can't fault that tho

?

If you look closely, you will notice that TGT had the marks of someone that KNOWS what he is doing, but is being deliberatly bad.

If my dad whipped out his dick to teach me about sex I'd be seeing a therapist.

Real talk. Who would win in a fight, Sonichu or Coldsteel? They both presumably have enough cheap powers to counter the other enough it becomes a potentially interesting bitch fight.

My money's on Sonichu, for the record.

Is Barb dead yet?

No, surprisingly.

I'm pretty sure Sonichu has some pretty weird and insane feats

Wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=ZUnZIZ8c5c0
She's barely alive.

>arson
wasn't it an electrical fire largely caused by them being horrible hoarders?

Who created Coldsteel? Everything about it says it's a parody, but I want to believe some kid genuinely meant it all.

The thing about TGT is that his art didn't look that good till recently. Its either someone who DOES know what theyre doing and has been losing the ability to fake shit art over time. OR, its an autist who unlike CWC has actually improved. I frankly don't know what.

That's the best part. With the Sonic fandom you can never tell.

Snorlaxes don't die, they faint.

there's no such deviant artist as blood skull boi 84

so there's a good chance it's fake.

Is this the issue where you got so see Sonichu get a blowjob from his dick's point of view.

>mouth
>darkness
>mouth
>darkness

The first one, frankly I have this theory, hear me out.
Both Sonichu and TGT are example of the two types of autismos and kids who have them getting exposed to Sonic.
CWC has the white autism, he is a loser in every way, a lot of his problems are due to his lack of sexual and love life, he is bitter and angry but views himself as the good guy.
The dude behind TGT has black autism (he could be black or not, this is not race related, it might be if further research proves so) has a more violent comic, like ghetto violence, he also just say curses and it's overall less of the typically hero, he has an anger against a lot of thing, that anger fuses with his autism and creates TGT.
If you ask about me and my type of autismo I might have brown autismo (but is not because of me being latino but for being a mix of those two autismos but being self-aware enough not to post it manifestation).

Something about him plugging in a coffee maker to an outlet in the bathroom.

what

Autism, basically.

I want this thing placed inside of some ancient tomb or native burial site or something just to fuck with future archaeologists.

I love this post

arms arent blue

Reminder that a guy on Sup Forums spent over a 1000 bucks on ebay for that thing

If it survived that fire, it's probably going to.

I like to imagine that if our world actually ends up being one of those "after the apocalypse the magic comes back" universes, this and the Sonichu Medallion will hold evil and black properties.

$1500, but Chris took too long to send it, so the guy got his money refunded. Chris then sent it out hoping the guy would pay him. He didn't.

>He didn't.
that's scummy. chris sold it because he really needed the money. he cant help being retarded

Whatever happened to the nightmare taint? did he see a doctor for it?

>he cant help being retarded
No excuse

he isnt some /r9k/ autist, he has the mind of a child. he should at least be given part of the agreed price

The thought of a Twilight's hammer-like cult forming around the figures of Sonichu and Chris amuses me to no end.

Pretty sure paypal released the money to him when item was confirmed delivered. I remember him mentioning he used it to pay some bills and for Barb's new necklace.

He existence breaks the copyright of 2 franchises

His son's a tranny and both his daughters are bull dykes

nevermind, he spent the money before he shipped it. But according to cwcki the money was released to him when the positive feedback was received.

>made of paper mache
>sat in his room where the fire was so intense in burned a hole through the roof and melted all the Legos and toys in the far corner it sat in
>same place the firemen targeted their hoses
>it came out untouched

And people still claim this thing isn't paranormal

user you Just have autism

How would you make a CWC broadway musical 10 years after his death?

>Not making an art house Tails Gets Trolled film saga instead
Pleb

Basically Rocky Horror with a few changes

Can you imagine the licensing nightmare of trying to make legit sonichu media? Everything in it is stolen from some other source, literally everything dragon ball z to Gilligan's Island.

If it falls under "parody" you can do it
worked for Broforce

He sometimes claims it's parody, even when it's obviously not.

there's probably a legal definition of parody with certain parameters

TGT is a masterpiece of satire