youtube.com/watch?v=q-_O0RijtNA
sakugabooru.com/post/show/10062
sakugabooru.com/post/show/42383
youtu.be/zmcBSfbQxM8?t=188
youtube.com/watch?v=YRKdPeHOb28
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what the fuck?

Only for true auteurs.

Yeah I hope there's a US bluray. I almost want to buy the Japan set for this movie.

Devilman

The animation looks like a cheap Sup Forumstoon, absolute trash. No shading, and someone on Sup Forums said it was animated entirely in flash.

>want to watch Eva in 1080p HD
>remember that it was released years ago
>look it
>turns out it was only released in Japan and they now sell for $400
What the actual fuck

I've heard something about Yuasa using flash recently, but it's not the "puppet" kind of flash that people associate flash with. I haven't seen Devilman but I know that Yuasa's past work isn't anything like Sup Forums and I doubt Devilman is an exception.

Torrents have never been more justified

there's a guy on ebay that sells bootlegs of the Japanese bluray with English subs. you're welcome.

Haven't seen the new Devilman. Can't stand the superflat artstyle though.

Before people say that "OMG IT RIPPED OFF EoE", no, EoE ripped off Devilman if anything. I know most of you already know, but there may be some.

Also, Rei is the best girl.

faggot ass bitch you know its misato

Neither of you have a "best girl," you are just going through the ironic weeaboo motions.

Nice music video
youtube.com/watch?v=q-_O0RijtNA

Rei really is best girl.

no im not an inauthentic pussy, i have strong convictions

Yeah sure you do.

what are you trying to say?

That you're an ironic weeb.

I am confident enough in myself that I need not to put on an ironic facade that masks my true intentions.

Yuasa is pure kino

ping pong is a pleb filter

Was your true intention to act like an ironic weeb? Because you did. Only ironic weebs get into these fake "waifu wars" pissing matches.

>Sup Forums having shit taste

also, water is wet

Asuka.

Asuka is shit for beta cucks.

Unfortunately, they're not fake. They're very real and even the original director of Evangelion, and some of the chief writers that worked on EoE are in on it. Weebs and otaku are very real, my friend. It just so happens that the BIGGEST otaku of them all was the one who made Evangelion.

Don't talk about red harlot on blue board. Take her to /h/, where she belong.

Weebs stopped being a thing years ago and otaku aren't related to either them or ironic weebs.

Ironic weebs love these "waifu wars" where they engage in pre-scripted pseudo-arguments that consist of asserting someone as best girl and dismissing some other one as worst girl. It's all for show, like some "I'm such a geek lol" shit.

No, people do actually feel that way. I know I do.

>gundam robots literally crucified
we're supposed to laugh at this right? Like we're not supposed to take it seriously and it's a joke?

There are people who actually love certain characters, but they're not the ones who get into these "arguments."

Misato is the best girl, yes

Well that's an interesting take on it, which you'd have to explain more. Because I have difficulty seeing how people would be so insistent in engaging in these discussions otherwise.

I've likened it to sports team loyalty as well.

>well akshually soyboy
>likes Rei
of course. Soyboys and children like Rei. Men like Asuka or Misato

Stop projecting dude. Everyone likes Rei except insecure betas and what you call "soyboys".

No, Rei is for betas who can't handle any opposition.

Old movies are kino. This... I dunno. Looks shit, sounds good, overall ok, I guess

Hello ironic weebs.

>product way too expensive
>customer base has to torrent it because no one but the biggest fans are paying for that shit
>product doesn't sell well because not enough people pay for it at gouged prices
>low sales figures indicates low demand to publishing company
>they decide not to make more because evidently no one is buying it
>low supply means product has to be priced high to justify production costs

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Nope, that'd be Asuka. Soyboys are automatically attracted to the beta fantasy of a bitchy woman (with no real power) commanding them around. End of Evangelion shows this by having the beta soyboy (YOU) wank over your waifu (ASUKA), as she's really just a sex object.

Rei is just overall cool, mysterious, and does her own thing. You can like Rei for being Rei, but you can only like Asuka as some sort of complex self-delusion - like does, you've actually tricked yourself into believing a FICTIONAL character can give you opposition. They're not real. Asuka is whatever you want her to be, always.

>Nope, that'd be Asuka. Soyboys are automatically attracted to the beta fantasy of a bitchy woman (with no real power) commanding them around.

>not fantasizing about taming Asuka
faggot

>Rei is just overall cool, mysterious, and does her own thing.
That's just a clever way of saying she has no personality or character and is just a plot device.

>fantasizing
You're still fantasizing you dumb cuck, you're such a fucking BETA you need to make up excuses for your fantasies LOL. Asuka doesn't even need to be tamed, she's already a fucking doll that begs you to fuck her and in the series she just lies there while Shinji pulls out his dick.

You didn't get Evangelion.

[irony intensifies]

uh no, I said she does her own thing, which means she has a personality. The difference between Rei and Asuka, is that Rei is actually working with herself in the show, she's able to reflect on what's going on and figure things out. Rei actually has a personality that she made herself, Asuka doesn't, she's a doll that just pilots the EVA since that's what her masters demand of her.

Saying Rei is mysterious and cool is just the truth, the whole story is built up on mystery you dumb retard. Asuka is for brainlets and betas.

A fantasy is still a fantasy, and people who needs to fantasize about subduing women are definitely soyboys themselves. Asuka isn't even a woman, she's a girl severe mental problems. It's like fantasizing about raping a child - oh wait that's EXACTLY what it is.

Would it somehow be better if it wasn't ironic?

>my fantasy is OK because it's more challenging to fantasize about about a bitch than a good person :)

literally all in your head mate, this is why Asuka fans are inherently retarded.

>even in my fantasies I can't deal with the slightest challenge
t. soyboy

Marginally better.

There is no challenge in fantasy, and if you're so pathetic that you think there is, you should be neutered for the good of humanity. You call others soyboys but that weak mindset of yours is exactly what categorizes a soyboy.

>unironic waifufagging is better than fun shitposting
Why?

Because if they are unironic then at least they genuinely like something, however stupid it may be.

I genuinely like shitposting.

Anno is a hack

you're waifu is not even a human being.
might as well fuck a goat while y're at it.

I'll be the first to admit that Rei is boring, but she is marriage material. Asuka is pure thermite. Chaos. I'm in my late 20's and I don't need that kind of disruption in my life. I don't want someone around who enjoys fucking with me, even if she might secretly really need me. That fact is she will stress me out and make me miserable. High highs and low lows, and as you get older those highs and lows get a lower ceiling. I'll enjoy her less in my 30's and 40's than I do even now.

Rei is water. Boring, but essential. She's reliable. She can raise a family. She has a desire to be more active. Rei will refine herself and get better with age. Asuka will break down into something even more selfish and incomprehensible.

One of my childhood friends is an Asuka, so I can tell you from first-hand experience that her type is untamable and their deeply-felt desire to have you around is not expressed enough to be worth all the shit they put you through on a daily basis.

K I N O
I
N
O

>t a bitch than a good person
Any woman is a bitch, people clash all the time. Only your mom can be constantly a good person to you. Oh her clone. Subtle as fuck. That was whole point of the nge girls.

>Miyazaki and Ghibli released the animation software they used for FREE
>there is a single excuse anime doesn't look good

>rei
>marriage material
bet you don't go out of the basement often

RETAS is the industry standard and anime does look good. Not that software factors that much into it. You could give any software to youtube-tier animators and they wouldn't be able to make anything decent.

>One of my childhood friends is an Asuka
So she walked in on her mother's hanging corpse at an incredibly young age, and was then forced to pilot a giant mechanized cyborg in order to fight giant aliens that threaten the extinction of mankind?

Stop using anime as a platform to blog about your life. No one cares about you or your crazy ex, faggot.

Hey, me again
Asuka does not respect Shinji. He is her plaything. He is her subordinate. Her treatment of Kaiji makes this clear: She needs someone confidant and strong, and if Kaiji is unavailable, she will try to whip Shinji into being something he's not. Even if he becomes that, she will not treat him any differently, and start being a liability to his well-being.

As they grow up, even if Shinji becomes an alpha badass, Asuka will only remember him for what he was, and his weaknesses. This happens with my Asuka. She drags up ANCIENT shit just to throw me off-balance in front of groups of friends. She revels in the fact that I've grown up and concealed my faults (as adults do), and only she remembers those long-forgotten triggers that bring me to my base instincts. It takes a special type of person to tame an Asuka, and at my current age I could take an Asuka and make her rely on me like she does Kaiji. My childhood friend Asuka, however, refuses to see me as an equal.

More human than Asuka the red haired puppet.

>shinji wasted his load on his hands rather than that wide open footpucci

Rei is also a bitch at times, the difference is that Rei can be more than just a bitch. Asuka can't.

Take a step back from you computer and read the shit you're posting. No one asked for your biography.

>youtube-tier animators
You're being too harsh on them, there are youtube users capable of producing animation less pig fucking ugly than osomatsu

Yeah but Asuka's REALLY REALLY good at it.

This more or less. Asuka is a burden, not someone you want to be with. I understand that certain soy boys are desperate and have to set their sights low on an "Asuka", rather than being good enough themselves for a "Rei".

Asuka would be useless and dependent on you constantly, while Rei could fend for herself and still be provided for, while also being able to provide. Also in my late 20's by the way, and I'm completely convinced that people who promote Asuka as a "good mate" are either trolling, or incredibly submissive and desperate people.

Can't have been the point, seeing as even Rei rejects or bitch-slaps Shinji at times. More to the point, you are in 99.99% of all cases going to want a woman like your mother anyway: biologically successful and kind. It's simply nature - why fight it? Just to be edgy?

No one imagines themselves twenty years in the future being stuck with some cunt you hate. You imagine Rei, even if you're an Asuka fan.

Who is Osomatsu? Or are you talking about the Osomatsu anime?

Asuka is also good at being a colossal failure while Rei is good at being a colossal success.

There's no reason at all to bother with Asuka when Rei exist. Literally none. Rei is the giant, dark unknown, she is kind to you if you are kind to her.

>no "Sad!" at the end.

ya blew it

>blah blah fucking blah
Kill yourselves ironic weebs.

i sear to god in the year 30504 people will be arguing about rei vs asuka

Kill Anno then. He's the one keeping the flames going.

Get him to admit that Rei is best girl, and all Asukafags disappear. The only reason Asuka fans exist is because the director is an Asuka fan, creating a sheeple-effect where people follow the leader because they can't form their own opinion.

you tell me

everyone knows misato is best girl you ignorant rei nigger

>even Rei rejects or bitch-slaps Shinji at times
That was before their first mission. NGE is classy enough to not have bitches jump on MC's cock from day 1.

>yfw you realized Ryo's secretary was psycho jenny

...and? Rei doesn't really give Shinji the time of day after that. Sure she ends up liking the guy, but Rei is still Rei, you know. At the end of the day, I guess Rei managed to get Shinji inside her and all, but not in the way people would want.

>HURHUR MUH MISATO IS BEST GIRL
Okay? She's not bad compared to the rest of the women, but she's a fucking pedophile man. That and she's not really a "girl" any more, she's a woman. Doesn't really qualify for that league any more, it's like she put on too much weight and can't box in the lightweights any more.

Misato is best woman then, Rei is best girl - compromise?

Drawing and animating something like Osomatsu isn't as easy as it seems, and the animators have experience with many other anime. It's not like this is their only work. For example the character designer and animation director likely animated this scene:
sakugabooru.com/post/show/10062

Osomatsu itself has cuts like this:
sakugabooru.com/post/show/42383

the school leader is better than rei if we talk about girls then

Not really, the class rep is a basic cunt too. Don't you remember how she sucked up to Asuka for her Eva pilot status (who knows, maybe she tried that with Rei and Rei told her to fuck off)?

Remember how she gave Shinji shit for acing the twister-game with Rei?

No thanks. She might get wet for Toji, but she's not that great.

>class rep is a basic cunt too.
i wonder what is a good woman in your mind. It's like step in wrong direction and that's it bitch you're a cunt, now leave

Visually fantastic but that's about all that sequence is.

First impressions are important mate. How about not acting like an asshole or a cunt?

Take Toji, first thing he does is punch Shinji in the fucking face. But - Toji realizes he's wrong. He apologizes and even lets Shinji punch him back as proof. Now that's a good guy right there.

But the class rep, she doesn't really change and if anything she gets worse. She's all about that Asuka """friendship""", but when Asuka ceases being an EVA pilot, and Asuka comes to sulk on her shoulder, all the class rep did was want her out of there. She offered no real comfort.
Evangelion is full of imperfect, bad people. The class rep is just a child so we can't judge her as an adult really, truth is that the children are just that - brats.
Rei however, like Toji, is an exception, because despite being a right cunt at times, they can see they were wrong and change things for the better afterwards.

wow that's literally nothing
Also, she may have done it for the wrong reason but sending Ikari to Asuka was the best thing.
No wonder you are a reifag, you can't handle a girl that can be taken over by emotions at times. You may as well just like a doll, dude.

Wasn't the battle soundtrack that was in Eva as well as used in Shin Gojira a ripoff from a peice used in an early James Bond (I think it was a James Bond movie)? The timpani peice. In the American version it goes into a series of strings and brass. I wish I could find both peices to compare.

>Also, she may have done it for the wrong reason but sending Ikari to Asuka was the best thing.
The reason is everything mate. Either Shinji or Misato would have gone anyway. The class rep isn't as good as you think, no matter how cute she is.

>No wonder you are a reifag, you can't handle a girl that can be taken over by emotions at times. You may as well just like a doll, dude.
Uh, no. It's just that I won't deign myself to bother with it. A hysterical woman or man for that matter is just a pest you get rid off. If I liked "dolls" I'd be an Asuka fan anyway, considering Asuka is just a glorified puppet that pretends not to be.
I like good people and I like being good to others, including myself. If Asuka, the class rep or anyone else acts like a bitch and don't make up for their mistake, then guess what: I'll think less of them. So does everyone else. Everyone can make mistakes or get overtaken by their emotions, including men. It's how and why you handle it that defines the strength of your character. Rei happens to handle it well, Asuka happens to be a fucking dumpster fire.

Found it.

youtu.be/zmcBSfbQxM8?t=188

Very similar to the Eva battle theme.

>tfw you and you alone have a superior taste in waifus

Anyone who says anything like this does not have a waifu.

Now compare it to this

youtube.com/watch?v=YRKdPeHOb28

Coincidence.

See the comment 'Get in the robot 007!'. Someone else was thinking the same thing :)

similar motif but thats it

It sounds it almost certainly was a rip off. Too similar. The only alternative (besides coincidence) is they are both based on classical music.