Taking sfw art requests

If I like it I'll draw it
If I love it I'll even color it

there's a draw thread but draw me "bitches love persona" with these characters. obviously the persona MC as Spider-Man
everyone else the order doesn't matter

Requesting fusion

I already posted a request on the drawthread...

could honestly do better than the pirate on the right

Ya the dude on the right is the worst one. Other two make sense tho.
What's "bitches love persona." Like, I've beaten 4 & 5 but.
Aaaaaand wtf is drawthread. I may or may not be new to Sup Forums (bf knows a bit from glory days but only goes so far)

>What's "bitches love persona." Like, I've beaten 4 & 5 but.
but what?
Persona 5 is GOTY, the other games can't compete

How about something with Ember? Maybe she could be surrounded in a whirlwind of blue flames shooting from her guitar, or perhaps more low key with her just quietly playing to herself in the moonlight.

These are just ideas, but frankly I think she has a great design so whatever you draw would be great.

Ya I like Ember
I'll probably make it a little simpler than swirling blue flames tho, lol

Fandoms or non fandoms?

Winnie the werewolf sitting down covered in dirt while holding a milk bone.

Doesn't matter.

Could you do Power Girl in this pose, but with slightly smaller arms

Caulifla from dragon ball super nibbling on cabbas ear

I meant to say in similar attire (or lack thereof) as well. Please and thank you

Lucy loud with a shotgun and sunglasses, saying "ive come to kick ass and chew bubblegum, and im all outve gum

The Scotsman from Samurai Jack holding the Holy Moonlight Sword from Bloodborne.

better yet give zarya peej's suit

pretty much any random costume swap can be a better legendary than all the shit jeff keeps pushing on her all while little miss ginger fever gets all the leggos

Wow guitars are a pain. Probably will revisit this sometime to make it prettier.

draw whatever waifu you like wearing this

Draw Peej and best Terra sharing a cheesecake.

Yeah, but this is Sup Forums not Sup Forums. Get a drawthread there to do that costume swap. I want my Peej dammit!

Oh dang, didn't realize the time. Only got one done but I'll be back again soon. Really trying to practice drawing faster...I'm so slow lol. Thanks for all the requests, I look forward to doing this again when I have more time!

requesting raven hypnotized by jinx to dress/act girly instead of gothy