Does anyone at all give even a single shit about any of them?

Does anyone at all give even a single shit about any of them?

War of Kings was neat, right?

I like Ms. Marvel and Moon Girl

Speaking of, why is she there? She hates being an Inhuman and deeply resents the idea of someone taking control of her life and telling her what to do

I like them. The push they got in recent years brought out some good stories.

Medusa is best girl.

The ones created before 2012, yes. Including the dog and the dinosaur. People love them.

who?

Who's the flying scaly woman? I think I've seen her before but I don't know her name.

I remember when these guys were considered at best D-list Marvel Universe characters used for the occasional storyline, and usually considered part of the Fantastic Four's corner of the MU.

They were a lot more interesting and likable that way.

Of course. Kirby's Inhumans is still some of the most psychedelic superhero art ever. They had a huge start so I'll always care about them. Their entire first run is just perfect.

Shame no one has done anything decent at all with them in over 30 years.

Everyone loves Lockjaw.

The classic Inhumans/the royal family have some dedicated fans from back when they were pretty obscure. Fun fact, Black Bolt inspired Gene Simmons' iconic KISS costume.

It's all the new ones that have sprung up in the past few years that no one cares about.

I have a long hair fetish so I excuse some of Medusa's bullshit most of the time and am happy to see her pop when she does.

Her bullshit is charming.

Outside of the royal family? No.

Back when we only had the fantastic Marvel Knights series, everyone pretended to love them.

>>Killed after one issue
>>Was so popular they brought her back.

Her.

Naja

What pains me is that Marvel could have made this work, but they had absolutely no forethought (or were purposely sabotaging everything as an F.U. to Pearlmutter). Like, the cast could have worked, but:
>>Turning them into X-Men but never explaining how they are different than X-Men
>>Killing off Karnak, exiling Blackbolt, and excluding Crystal put all the focus on Medusa, who is flat out awful in terms of being a character.
>>Making their gas kill mutants is without a doubt the stupidest thing Marvel could ever do to try and promote them.

Like, if Marvel just waited, had their film come out and then worked with a solid plan, this could have worked, but they went so "fuck the cat" retarded, it's probably going to go down in Marvel history as their biggest blunder next to the Clone Saga.

So which one of them takes the knot?

I literately refuse to buy anything with the word Inhumans until Crystal has long hair again

Chloe Bennett could do dirty things to me

I like Ms Marvel. The rest of 'em can fuck off.

>Like, if Marvel just waited, had their film come out and then worked with a solid plan, this could have worked

And it's the same with Captain Marvel.

But the move from an Inhumans movie to a TV series instead, that has nothing to do with the comics failing, and everything to do with the power struggle between Feige and Ike.

Yeah, the one who had a good background, was integrated into the society and had a hook for a future to develop in.
Strange how that goes.
Of course people are miffed when you dangle a good idea in their face and then yank it away.

It actually is a very tedious thing about the Inhumans comic. Every interesting idea is never explored or killed off. Like, NOBODY cares about Medusa and who she's fucking, yet it's treated as the most pivotal story development. And what's worse is that Medusa is STILL treated like she's the lead character of the Inhumans.

You know who should have been the lead? Crystal! She's the one who's the most empathetic, learned to work with the Avengers and FF, and in stuff like War of the Kings shown that she's a caring person. Trying to make Medusa this jack of all traits and master of no consequences just makes her tedious.

Her daughter is cute at least.

When will she return, Sup Forums?

Aside from Blackbolt, the royal family seem like the weakest of the group.

You would think that the most powerful members would set themselves up as the royal family members

My patrician brother.

I like most of the royal family and some of the new Inhumans. The current batch of comics are good.

You are aware of how OP Crystal is, right?

Like as side characters in a Fantastic Four comic, sure.

She can manipulate water, air, earth, and fire. Any sufficiently trained witch can do all that and more.

>Crystal, Karnak, Max
>weak

Is this now a Crystal Thread?

Trying to make it one.

Maybe.

We can do this, user.

Is she in anything good?

>>Give Crystal short hair
>>Give Medusa short hair
>>Now they look the same
Shit Marvel, you retarded?

Not very

She gets her ass handed to her nearly every time she gets into a fight and has not been much since the West Coast Avenger days.

I'm assuming you wikipedia too much

>crystal and Ronan reunion in the next Royal's chapter

Medusa is dying, she can't help her hair falling out. They still are different colors since Medusa is a bloody red while Crystal is more orange.

Only Devil Dinosaur. But Lunella can fuck right off.

In the Inhumans run? She's actually one of the more likable new characters. But her backstory has not been told and only been hinted at. All we know is that she likes her lizard form a lot more than what she looked like before, and she dropped some specif form of Spanish at one point.

At most, All New Inhumans focuses on her, and she's been present throughout the Soule Inhumans run, but she hasn't really done anything big. She's definitely a lot more interesting than Inferno. Also, artists seem to love her cause she has a surprising amount of speechless cameo appearances.

>no one's wearing masks
>Black Bolt doesn't even have his fork
>they got the ugliest women possible for Medusa and Crystal

Christ, you can tell this is going to be another comic book show that's ashamed of its source material.

Retarded, at war with femininity, or both?

a couple people cared about Kamala for a bit before CWII torpedo'd her book

The stuff I read had her pretty powerful, like Realm of the Kings and All New Inhumans.

The short hair happened cause Caselli loves short hair. Granted, he can make shot hair look good.

She was never on the West Coast team, user.

who are the dogs?

It doesn't sound like it will go well. Time for her to try a different reunion.

Last one of this cosplayer.

Which Inhumans book is that from? The art looks nice.

Nope. I like Devil Dinosaur, I guess. But that's it.

I like the royal family a little and only a few Nuhumans

Marvel is really trying to sell the modern Inhumans as the new X-Men of Marvel. Good luck with all that.

Marvel fucked over X-Men and The Avengers, so I suspect in about three years Marvel will ruin the Inhumans, too.

that's gross, please delete

So then after that, she will go back to Human Torch and the universe will be saved?

So aside from the Marvel Knights run from the late 90s and the War of Kings tie in stuff, what Inhumans books are worth reading?

Shit, I forgot Auran

That's Kaare Andrews, user. The cover even has his signature by her right boot.

Kaare drew the second best version of Emma Frost.

It was an alt cover, so...

Also, keep in mind, artists love Naja cause they go nuts with her design. Some are good, some are terrible.

Something feels off about this. I want to say the head.

I know it's cover art, I just didn't have Casseli art on my harddrive.

pic related and 0-4 and 11 of uncanny Inhumans. Royals and Black Bolt seem to be good.

A lot of artists seem to draw the black in Crystal's hair like it's a separate thing almost like a weird hairband and others seem to draw it as color in her hair. It's never made clear what exactly it is.

she's not ugly
They made a mistake with the wig
And choosing a skirt
She has an athletic body, they should value the curves of the actress
But I'm shitting for Marvel Films and comics and DC right now
my patience is over

>they go nuts with her design
>three years still doesn't have a consistent design
Can't even settle on what her tail looks like

Kaare Andrews drew all of the X-Men in a very stylistic fashion in Warren Ellis' Astonishing X-Men. I think it worked wonderfully.

Seriously, pic is my single favorite page from the entire Ellis Astonishing X-Men run. That's saying something since Phil Jimenez draws the best Emma Frost.

Originally, it seemed to be something she wore, she doesn't have it in her earliest appearances. Somehow people started drawing it as part of her hair.

Like, Naja can look REALLY bad at times...but other times flat out great.

Ah, my apologies.

Having amazing powers doesn't mean a character can't get used as a jobber.

I mean on the DC side of things, Martian Manhunter is more powerful than Superman yet he's the ultimate jobber.

I don't know shit about DC. Only that Manhunter is green, an alien, and loves Oreo-like snacks.

JUST

I've liked the inhuman royal family since I first saw them in the 90's fantastic four cartoon when I was a kid.

There's always Galactus then if you'd prefer a Marvel analogy

I did. Before Marvel try to make them the new X-Men.

Gotta say that I think I like this Naja the most
She looks friggin' cute. Name of the artist is Cliff Chiang, in case anyone wanted to know.

They were ruined by Marvel treating them like they were the same basic premise as X-Men.

X-Men works because there's lots of different ways you can use the Mutants concept.

What they've done with the Inhumans is like if DC decided they were gonna make the Doom Patrol into its own franchise line, and Robotman and Elasti-Girl and Negative Man all got their own books, and they started inventing tons of new Doom Patrol members, and entire events were centered around the Doom Patrol, and they made a Justice League/Doom Patrol team up book with Harley Quinn in it, and it's like, OK, the Doom Patrol are great and all, but you're ruining what's interesting about them by trying to make them into this gigantic thing and act like all the characters are great on their own when they've always worked best as part of the team.

Is Mosaic cancelled yet

When their becomes the first MCU flop,is Marvel going to forgot the Inhumans and start pushing the X-men again?

They won't get a movie anymore and Marvel already has shitty TV shows

I don't mind Karnak

Keep Lockjaw and maybe Black Bolt and Crystal. Can't be bothered about the rest of them.

Isn't Karnak a bad guy? If you read Karnak and sees what he does, there is no other conclusion than he is a villain.

>Gentlemen, abut that Logan movie...

Nobody pays any attention to the slow decline of the X-Men line over the 2000s, as Marvel pushed the Ultimate books, then the Avengers, and Hulk books over them. No, it all started with the Inhumans push.

And even then, Marvel were always publishing more X-Men books than Inhumans ones. They 'won' IVX, got even more new books, and the fans are still complaining about how they're being treated. At this point, people are just being sore winners.

I've always liked Black Blot. The rest of them can fuck off.

I barely remember it apart from the end. I always thought it was the weakest part of DnA, not including Hickman bringing him back instantly.

Why the fuck did they redesign Crystal to look like a fucking middle-aged fitness trainer? She's supposed to be the young, enthusiastic, flirty member of the royal family. Even when she's learned responsibility as an avenger and a mother she wouldn't dress in a sack and have a dyke hairdo. God modern marvel design sucks so fucking hard.

Had to age her up to fit in with all the brand new hip inhumans :^) enjoy!