There is nothing wrong with this addition

This is what Anakin looked like when he "died" and became Vader. it actually makes sense.

Also, there is nothing wrong with Yoda in the Last Jedi. If you think force ghost can't interact with the world you know nothing about star wars.

>b-b-but why didn't Yoda just kill kylo
because kylo wasn't at a force nexus and kylo isn't a fucking inanimate object

>twf when based rian knows more about star wars than some random faggots
the movie was literally too smart for people

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J0EUjobdavw
youtube.com/watch?v=26zPWGfZSdg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>there is nothing wrong with this addition
correct
same goes for the other 90% of additions

There's nothing wrong with "young Anakin" ghost, but you are wrong about TLJ not being dumb.

>based rian
kys

If you kill enough younglings you can absorb their energy to be a young force ghost

That's not what Anakin looked like when he died, though.

It's actually is since metaphorically, he died in ROTS.

Agreed

Still doesn't justify all the shite in TLJ though.

That that throws out the entire idea that Vader was redeemed in the end

>This is what Anakin looked like when he "died" and became Vader. it actually makes sense.
Except it kind of disregards his redemption by Luke since it effectively says young Anakin is what really matters.

Not to mention that it just looks fucking stupid and Hayden looks like a creep there.

luke will be a vengeful spirit, who travels the galaxy and searches for children who in the future might become tainted by the dark side

sometimes he murders unborn children by crushing their skulls inside their mother's womb.
that's just what he does.

This is how Anakin Skywalker looked like when he "died" you dumb fucking faggot.

Not really because while Anakin in a sense "died" in ROTS, there's still a part of him left in Vader that Luke managed to bring back.

It's ok for continuity reasons but you're wrong to say Anakin died on Mustafar. He died on the second Death Star.

No, Ghost Yoda using lightning on the books was insulting, yeah i know Rey took the books, but it's still retarded

Hayden as Ghost Anakin is fine though, it does make sense, still might not have been a good idea for Lucas to include

I didn’t hate young Anakin. I DO hate that the Ewok song was taken out. Fuck that shit, it was the perfect song for the end of the film.

Why is Kenobi old but Anakin young?

isn't kylo himself a "force nexus" (whatever that is supposed to mean)

If you think that looks good you are simply retarded and not worth wasting time on.

>another starshit thread

The addition was so that kids who started with the prequels would understand

only good post in the thread

>Hayden as Ghost Anakin is fine though, it does make sense, still might not have been a good idea for Lucas to include
I disagree because Hayden is many people Anakin's so it's make sense why did it.

I never said TLJ didn't have issues, but you're pretending other star wars movies don't have the same issues. Its not hard sci-fi, its fantasy. it's more about envoking ideas than being a fucking perfectly solid mathematical equation. if you think otherwise you have autism.

>You told me that Darth Vader betrayed and murdered my father.
>Your father... was seduced by the Dark Side of the Force. He ceased to be the Jedi Anakin Skywalker and "became" the Sith Darth Vader. When that happened, the good man who was your father was destroyed. So, what I told you was true... from a certain point of view.
its like movies present abstractions and aren't always meant to be taken literally. who would have guessed.

nice argument there, bud

This is what Anakin looked like when he died

When he fell from the light to the dark side, he turned from a white to a black man. It's like poetry.

>fucking inanimate object
Fucking specist, die in a fire, trees are sentient too

>There is nothing wrong with this addition
There is, he has a fucking pervy look, he's like "yeah, Luke, I know about your long nights on Hoth thinking about porging Leia, what's a porg? you'll know, in time, my son"

>I never said TLJ didn't have issues, but you're pretending other star wars movies don't have the same issues.
It does have one serious issue, FEMINIST PANDERING
The entire movie is dogshit, same with TFA

>I never said TLJ didn't have issues, but you're pretending other star wars movies don't have the same issues. Its not hard sci-fi, its fantasy. it's more about envoking ideas than being a fucking perfectly solid mathematical equation. if you think otherwise you have autism
Dude, I legit think that OT aren't great as some of their crazy fans think they are and welcomed PT with open arms (and legit love them). ST is just so freaking boring and forgettable with hardly any interesting ideas, this is the problem with them.

destroying a science book doesn't make the science disappear from existence. All truths of the universe, like the force, are inherent.

yoda straight up says that the books don't contain anything that she doesn't have access to

>then you don't know anything
That's fine. I don't care to. Fuck star wars is just an overrated kids movie for children and the weaker minded.

>Yoda burning a dead empty tree is insulting
How was it insulting?

Anyone who prefers this to the OT cut is a retard. It's just a fact.

should he come back as an old burn victim with no limbs?

the justification for it is that anakin saw his njured self as the result of being vader, and did not view his broken body as being truly him.

SO he reverted to the last time he was truly himself, the young jedi who was the powerhouse/hero of the republic

Oh shit the mouse is out in force this morning. Back to the clubhouse Mouseketeers, shoo shoo!

while you're right about feminism pandering, its not like george lucas has any more moral high ground. he was money hungry and people like david prowse got fucked financially.

singling out something like pandering seems very personally. I don't give a fuck about disney or the force awakens. im talking about the last jedi.

no you fucking faggot, just stop editing the original one
sebastian shaw was fine

Actually, people like you who hold OT as some kind of sacred thing that can't be touched are the idiots.

>im talking about the last jedi.
me too, the entire movie was "sacrificed" for the sake of feminist pandering
it's the worst movie of the entire saga
I would even say that it's the worst movie I've ever seen

Christfags, when you die what are you going tkook like when you go to heaven? What you looked like when you died?

also not to mention I dont really see something like animal rights pandering like other people do. the movie obviously plays both sides of the field.

theres a reason that luke isnt just chilling, munching on porgs. his lifestyle is shown as moderate and a gritty reality of survival.

Nostalgia. They don't realise star wars has always been shit made for kids and nothing more.

>same goes for the other 90% of additions
youtube.com/watch?v=J0EUjobdavw

It's not just "shit made for kids" though. It's cheesy mindless sci fi for people of all ages. But some people took the whole thing way too seriously, and practically built a religion out of it, elevating the whole thing way above the actual quality of the series.

Oh boy, Lucas shills out in full force.
>same goes for the other 90% of additions
But most of the additions were CGI that clashed with the aesthetics and SFX of the old film. The minor ones (Krayt dragon, R2 hiding behind a rock) aren't bad but do little to nothing to enhance the film.
Addition for the sake of addition is garbage filmmaking.
By your same (retarded) logic, Obi Wan should appear as Ewan Macgregor. After all, that's when jedi master Obi Wan metaphorically died and replaced by some old hermit named Ben.
Wrong. They've always been kid friendly but that doesn't mean they were made strictly for kids. Part of the reason for its success has been the widespread appeal.

>Krayt Dragon
>not bad
dude Obi Wan sounds like he just had the biggest fucking orgasm ever

>there is nothing wrong with this addition
Agreed, I don't mind young Anakin

Shame your other opinions are utterly wrong

There was nothing wrong with this.

>90%
That's a funny way to write "10%"

>WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAGHHH

What did he mean by this?

There is nothing wrong with this addition.

he finished some business
youtube.com/watch?v=26zPWGfZSdg