New Billy Dilley Clip

Is Marsha the next Sup Forums flavor of the month?

youtube.com/watch?v=OlEpzjRc0Cg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kLpb4XivEgk
youtube.com/watch?v=s_7UW-9O7is
youtube.com/watch?v=f3UtG6jXSMo
youtube.com/watch?v=QLoNu_8eGhk
twitter.com/DisneyTVA/status/869386285307359233
youtube.com/watch?v=NcPBXM4jVKc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If I have to stare at her for more than 2 minutes trying to undrrss her with my mind and not feel any sort of a boner come on, then she's not waifu material.

Cute voice I'll give her that, but the body...Its just not there.

God, I like the creator of this show, but this has looked awful since day fucking one. I wish he just got commissioned to do more Periwinkle shorts.

CN owns Periwinkle and they're not interested in making good cartoons anymore. They want tumblr trash.

Just give her thicc hips like every shitty drawfag here

>Traditionally Drawn

Surprising

Is Zeke still Tom Kenny or is he Adam Devine?

>zeke is basically Jeff
youtube.com/watch?v=kLpb4XivEgk

Giving something Thicc hips doesn't fix the base problem.

Giving Thicc hips is only an amplifier if the base is already good.

So there for if there is no base for the Thicc to be applied to then the whole thing is pointless and makes the character seem even more needy.

If anyone wants to see the other confirmed boarders you could check out desuarchive but for now here's a newly confirmed boarder:
Jonny Van Orman (thurop's brother, bg painter on flapjack, writer/boarder on Sanjay and Craig)

Looks fun

It's Tom Kenny, yes. He's been in all of Springer's pilots.

Marsha a cute. I claim this waifu before anyone else.

>they go to the Korgoth world

This was a neat short. If Billy Dilley is like this I'm excited.

Still on the fence about the character and this show, but I think I'll save this anyways.

>Is Marsha the next Sup Forums flavor of the month?
We'll just have to wait and see.

The girl looks like Olive from Popeye, just with cuter/cartoonier eyes

Are you ready for Disney to kill of this show in bombs?

I'm excited to see what the hell Springer decided to do with the premise of Billy Dilley, but I really hate the titular character's design. Billy might even cause more hesitance for people willing to check it out than UG and Clarence. Why couldn't Andy's design have just been reused instead?! That look shows a much more endearing/appealing character!

It's pretty obvious that Disney regrets picking up this show. They've barely been promoting it (instead overshadowing it with a bunch of hype for DuckTales and Big Hero 6: The Series) and, like you mentioned, are releasing the first TEN episodes on their shitty app the very first day! And, guess what: the first episode to air on TV will premiere at fuckin' 7am ET! What the hell is up with that?! These are Cartoon Network levels of sabotage!

First piece of Billy Dilley smut. Nice!

I hope Aaron Springer can still find a way to sneak in some true waifus, but I doubt it since the premise involves just three humans surrounded by strange subterranean creatures, which will inevitably lead to everyone lusting after Marsha, a child.

Is Billy supposed to sound like he has a German accent?

>First piece of Billy Dilley smut. Nice!

>girl lifting her shirt up enough to show her belly-button
>"smut"

Are you Amish or something? How are you using the internet?

Billy is supposed to sound like a retard despite being very intelligent.

Nice! I was gonna say you were Simon but I'm not sure.

Eh, you know what I meant. I guess 'lewd' would've been a better term to use.

>I was gonna say you were Simon but I'm not sure.
It is.

Man, I do NOT dig those character designs. Backgrounds are nice, though.

I'll give the show a chance, but wow, that voice and design on the main character...

>Billy is supposed to sound like a retard despite being very intelligent
Aaron shouldn't have taken it in this direction. It keeps the character from actually being appealing, especially when there are far better approaches at boy geniuses.

Simon you obnoxious dickhead you could have followed me back on twitter, and respond to my messages but no you only associate with your own kind you elitist prick.
If I can't have you, then I WILL destroy you

When was anyone other than Tom Kenny said to voice Zeke?

Things can always change during the development stages of a tv show.

Are you a Japanese girl?

I'm sure that will work out well.

For example Billy had a different voice actor a year ago but now Aaron Springer replaced all of her dialogue with his

>Billy
>her
whut

>you will never have someone this obsessed with you

To be fair on the 7 AM part that's also how they handled the last part of season 2 of star vs:
They'll reair it through the day and care more about app and on demand views

Billy's original va was a woman

>he's throat-fucking a baby in the full cartoon

Well, blow me down.

Yikes. Despite having ~20 years in the animation industry, Aaron Springer somehow managed to create a protagonist even more unappealing than both Uncle Grandpa AND Clarence.

At least Pete Browngardt actually learned (most likely from the failure of SMFA's gross-out humor) how to make a character with a design that can be quirky yet still charming.

>If I have to stare at her for more than 2 minutes trying to undrrss her with my mind and not feel any sort of a boner come on, then she's not waifu material.
This is also true of that Bunnicula girl. Sorry, she does nothing for me.

Jessica McKenna's voice for Billy must've been pretty shitty for Springer to wanna make it sound like this:

youtube.com/watch?v=s_7UW-9O7is

>that woman on the far right
MOAR

The one on the left is funnier

I was turned off by this promo until I saw the guy running away and recognized the korgoth type face.

Now I at least wanna give it a chance.
But Disney is on a short leash with me. They cancelled Right Now Kapow after hyping the shit out of the new episodes. And marathon the live action shit shows for pedos and retards.

Starwars-Svtfoe-and gravityfalls-RNK are all I can bare to watch on there anymore.

Was this made by the same guy who did Chowder? These designs are very identical.

do you have eyes??

Why does this show look like Chowder

It's Aaron Springer. He was a storyboarding partner with the creator of Chowder (Carl Greenblatt) on classic Spongebob

i remember seeing concept art of her and others at DTV a few months ago. liked it then, like it even more in motion.

and i DO like marsha's design a lot. had to doodle her!
i have no idea what kind of character she is, though.

>and i DO like marsha's design a lot
Not a big fan myself.

Really? I'm not , but I think Zeke and Marsha have really cool designs. It's just Billy and his hideous lab rat who look bad.

Nice! You got a name/blog?

Please elaborate

An ugly wrinkly old man wearing rainbow suspenders, a fannypack and beanie with cocaine eyes is funnier due to how absurd it looks. The one on the right is too clean and cutesy.

It's why old Spongebob looks funnier than the cleaner new Spongebob

And don't even get me started on Zombie Simpsons animation.

Yep!
I'm yugsly on twitter and tumblr.

>I was turned off by this promo until I saw the guy running away and recognized the korgoth type face
That would be Count Wretcher. I'm hoping he ends up being the Doofenshmirtz of this show.

She's definitely cute, but I wouldn't consider her waifu material. What race is Marsha supposed to be, anyway?

>[Disney's] overshadowing it with a bunch of hype for DuckTales and Big Hero 6: The Series
Don't forget the Star vs TV movie overshadowing all of the above

not caucasian

You got me there. I personally wouldn't mind UG even if they had stuck with the pilot design, but most people would probably complain even more.

Bob's Burgers and Home Movies are also good examples of animated series whose art styles deter plebs from checking them out.

youtube.com/watch?v=f3UtG6jXSMo

I'm still pissed at CN for uploading the full Danger Planet pilot to their YouTube channel (albeit with glaring color errors), but not Baloobaloob's Fun Park or any of the other pilots, for that matter.

Hispanic probably

Theme Song

youtube.com/watch?v=QLoNu_8eGhk

i didn't think they could make a more unappealing character than Uncle Grandpa

The only thing that matters is if he's funny.

>*the only thing that matters NOW is if he's funny
During early development, giving Billy an appealing design like would've also been ideal.

You know how someone at Nick told Chris Savino that he should rework his idea for TLH to star humans instead of rabbits? The person with that same position at Disney should've told Springer not to give his show's MC such a disgusting, punchable face.

>Gotta go fast
I love how Marsha's design uses the uni-eye look (helps to make her reminiscent of old Minnie Mouse along with the bow), but that deserved a kek

I wanna lick her butthole

Don't worry, he's a pedo and will get it in the butt soon enough.

Simon lives in Japan so the chance of that happening is pretty low

Same deal with Bleedman in the Philippines

>Simon lives in Japan
Wrong.

What makes you say otherwise

bump

>Sonic Adventure

>this particular artist which name I always forget

Yup, we're in good hands.

New Promo
>twitter.com/DisneyTVA/status/869386285307359233

>twitter.com/DisneyTVA/status/869386285307359233
It's official: I can't stand Billy's voice. I love the soundtrack so far though.

The fuuuuuck?!?!

Fuck. I give up.

Aaron Springer's a fucking idiot who took this opportunity for his first ever TV series for granted.

I'm definitely gonna check out the show and probably enjoy the zany slapstick and surrealism, but there's no doubt that everyone'll hate Billy Dilley (the show AND the character, especially) and cause it to die off after one season. I mean, there's a reason why it hasn't been prematurely renewed yet, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=NcPBXM4jVKc

Also by Springer

hot

Pfft, that's the only one you'll get. That's just how he works.

If he likes a character he'll draw several

bump

too be I honest I actually don't mind billy's design and voice

Olive skin white you retards.

Disgusting art style

there is a hell for me.

Please kill me.

That's a first. I hope you enjoy the show and find it funny, seeing as you can't have any lingering bias against it.

I'm liking it so far. Looks like lots of potential for wacky adventures, since it has both magic and sci-fi elements.

Unfortunately, faggots will probably hate it because Billy isn't a kawaii shota they can self-insert as to live out their waifu fantasies with Marsha.