Capeshit toy boys

Can we have a thread where we reminisce about the Sup Forums toys of our youth? Especially capeshit from the 90s, though all are welcome

>Killing a man who was the cause of billions of deaths by nuclear weapons
I love you Sentinel

even when I was a kid it bothered me that none of this shit was in the show

Holy shit post the rest of this set

I remember they reused this mold for Carnage for the line is part of

>Ghost Rider and Ghost Rider II

Have this dude sitting on my shelf right now!

I still have this one. And Stay Puff.

It always drove me nuts when there wasn't just a generic main character figure. I didn't want weird gimmick shit. I just wanted a Batman and a Robin and a Spiderman and an Iron Man.

The deluxe GR with motorcycle from this line was the first toy I bought with "my own money." I saved my school lunch money for a week to be able to buy it. He's still up on my shelf above my tv with at least a decade's worth of dust on him.

There was though. Just only in the first wave or maybe every few waves. I remember being able to find them. But then these types were always flooding pegs.

Holy shit, I always wanted a toy of that thing.

I used to have this thing. Isn't it a knockoff of a monster from Spawn or something like that?

What was it with every other toy squirting water or floating back in the day?

cause both were easy gimmicks to pull off effectively

Man, those were the days. Kind of funny in hindsight how I liked this one more than all the ones with various excessive jetpacks.

Yeah, the Violator.

I had the original with those stickers, but also the Extreme Ghostbusters Ecto1 with flashing lights and sirens.

Oh man, I had that Ghost Rider, even though I really had no clue who he was.

Did anyone else chew batmans ears off? I hope I'm not the only one.

Oooh these takes me back.

Hey, I had this guy. I lost the black one, somehow.

Oh fuck me too, i also chewed venom's claws

this was my shit. spidey fought all kinda vilains here from street sharks to my sisters barbies.

not once did question why the Daily Bugle had a slime container

Basically ALL of this shit.
Batman figures were like an infestation in my house, no exaggeration.
Everywhere you stepped in my house you'd be able to spot one of my Batman figures. All of these weird-ass variants modifications. And the vehicles to a lesser extent.

didn't bother me lol

>brock pest control
kek

>TFW your family were never rich enough to buy you the expensive shit like the Hobgoblin's separately sold mega-glider but your friend got everything, from Masters of the Universe Snake Mountain to the giant Batwing that I think was part of the Batman Forever toyline.

That guy was one lucky S.O.B.

No, but I broke Donatello's bo-staff and then my friend clued me on that you could use small sticks (that always broke super easily so you had to keep replacing them) as a substitute.

I don't have pics but here in Brazil this kind of stuff was normal, a pack containing a green goku, superman, max steel and spider, kek.

Had this and I still wonder what the point of the feet missiles was. God forbid you lost them or broke the connectors the thing becomes useless.

Had Vengeance

Had this

Same. I loved Batman as a kid due to the show and the the two 90s movies so I always pestered my parents for batman toy. I had about 75% of the figures in this pic. They were stupid gimmicks but I still loved them.

I kinda really want that Johnny Blaze. Even more so if he had cybernetic parts.

Why even let Shrek join? Lightning I can understand, he's a sentient car. And the rest are superheroes. What can Shrek do?

Peak ogre condition, guides the team with onion philosophy, ect.

I loved these shitty things so much because actual Sonic figures didn't exist back then, at least not that I knew of

I also played with this a lot, it was just a static, hollow container for bubble gum

Shrek can beat an army of fully armored knights by himself. He's a powerful ogre not to be underestimated.

I once chewed the head of a little red Spider-Man figure until it elongated. It was the kind of plastic that heats up and gets softer with enough friction. Good shit.

I had the black and white version of this, but he Venom and Carnage from the animated series like with the rubber masks were my favorites.

Knuckles and his spin action was pretty cool, desu.

I also had a similar experience with the McDonald's BttF DeLorean.

When I was a kid I liked to chew on the blue translucent plastic used for a Batman & Robin figure. I stopped not just because it was fucking weird, but also sort of gay in an abstract way.

Why is wolverine driving a dreadknight? Is he doing it for the emperor

This is the face of a toy that has seen some shit...

God the batman forever toys are still the best movie toys of capeshit. Batman and robin was fine but the quality of the Forever ones was fantastic

Total Justice as my favorite line tho

The dumpster piece got the most action in my play time desu.

The removable mask Carnage was one I had as a kid. The dark circles under his eyes made him look a bit cracked out in retrospect.

I mean, to be fair, he seemed kinda cracked out in the cartoons.

>You'll never get to read about Old Man Cyborg Logan with a Jetpack.

Dude is a murderer, so...

Was that the same toy line that had the bizarrely proportioned Apocalypse that had shield wings and a chest missile?

>especially the 90s
My man

>be 10 years old
>have shitty bootleg white and blue, Batman
>love the shit out of it
>my mother used to donate toys we didn't want to the poor kids in Christmas
>gave some couple of old toys and that's it
>next day I can't find my Batman
>my sister tells me she put it in the bag since she thought I didn't want it
>try to beat the shit out of her with a tennis racket
And that is the story of how my bootleg kikaider became my new favorite toy. Has something similar happened to you Sup Forums?

I had a friend like that, but it was because his family was poor as fuck and didn't understand the concept of money.

Indeed.

yup, my mom donate ALL of my toys, every single one of them! to some poor kids that we knew and i hate 'em, but glad 'cause they move soon after that and never have to see them again in my life.

could you help me to identify the character i had a toy of?
it was like pic related with those black branches /rays coming from his fingers.
It reeks of some x-men villain or something like that

He adorns my shelf alongside my original ED-209 and a bunch of Soundwaves.

Looks like Pyro to me but not

Had a bunch of pic related as a kid, probably one of my favorites, aside from the classics (transformers, gi joes, he-man, etc)

Anyone have the Crash Test Dummy toys? a friend used to have the big red car and we'd clowncar it with figs and launch it off a small staircase in his basement, good times.

Yeah same thing kinda happened to me, only i was asked by my mom to donate stuff and kinda guilted in to giving away more stuff than probably wanted to.

My parents never tried to give away my toys. Feels real good, man.

I had a few of these and they kicked ass

>Had 1 friend that had this toy and told me he was called "Lagoon Venom" and that appeared in 1 of the episodes of Spider-Man: TAS.
>Saw the entire series at least 3 times, never saw him.
>Always wanted a Carnage toy, never had 1, had at leas 20 different Venom action figures.
>Had pic related, it was the greatest thing ever.
>Always wanted the rest of the Spider-Man villains to play in in
>Only had Venom and Spidey, then the playset gets fucked after getting wet.
Good memories.