So I just watched the movie pilot of Buzz Lightyear of Star Command and thought it was pretty cool...

So I just watched the movie pilot of Buzz Lightyear of Star Command and thought it was pretty cool, what did you guys think of it and the show itself?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EidhHqHk5Lc?t=7m35s
youtube.com/watch?v=H49IGbb5KxA&list=PL9sVjXT5BTtr05tkhdW1_EDWn6Kl2jeff
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I remember liking it. Like a lot more than I was expecting even as a 13 year old when it came on.

And I think Patrick Warburton does a great Buzz

I remember being into it, but I dont remember shit about it.

Great as a childhood memory. Haven't seen it in ages.

Best thing that ever came out pf the disney channel, needs a revival

It's got a bundle of reaction images, that's good

I wonder why she didn't start and still doesn't trigger my blue girl fetish.

Maybe the annoying voice?
>Needs a revival
Naaaah

I think the show's fucking impossible to find online.

Kisscartoon m8

Nope. Nothing. It's weird cause Midna is pretty close to her design (The good one, not the imp) and I love her.

Why the fuck did this show have such decent animation? Was it because pixar just dumped their money into it?

I got to episode 6 and what's with the sudden animation shift? It's waaay better

It was much better than what it deserved to be as a spinoff, specially considering that all of this lore was improvised from toy story.

That and it introduced me to mechas.
I

But Imp Midna is the only good Midna

Great show with great characters.

Loved it as a kid. Haven't watched it in years

kisscartoon is dead

kimcartoon is the site you should look for.

Zurg was amazing. He managed to be both funny and a serious threat, and he played off Buzz's hypercompetence perfectly.

It was surprisingly good.
I thought it'd be a lame spinoff but it was genuinely good.
I always head-canoned it as the in universe cartoon in toy story that buzz is based on.
unless that was the premise, I forget.

It's hard to find anyone who likes non-midget Midna. too bad there's no fan art of her due to idiots being a bigger audience.

common, shit taste.

Pretty forgetrable. Can't recall a single episode, despite me watching it all the time as a kid.

As someone who loved Toy Story as kid, I loved it, although outside of the movie/pilot I don't remember the actual show.

It's weird that nobody in this thread can remember the show itself besides the movie. The only thing I honestly remember was seeing some of the characters from the show were in that Buzz Lightyear shooting gallery ride at Disney World.

It's pretty good. Surprisingly great rogues gallery, Zurg being awesome.

I barely remember the show (if any, maybe I'm just confusing game clips and actual show), but I remember the game with some animated clips and it was really cool for a child.
youtu.be/EidhHqHk5Lc?t=7m35s One of the main things I remember about show.

It was fucking great. Buzz's parters/students/squad were all charming, fun, and fallible; even Mira bucked the girl power narrative that was HUGE at the time with the occasional very human fuck up. Buzz felt like Buzz, cool, competent, and a little rigid but not unpleasantly so. The villains were dope, Zerg was always fun to watch, and the stories were classic sci-fi space adventure in a time when we don't get that anymore.

Man I'm gonna rewatch some right now.

This, hewas the best "threatening, but silly" villian until aku came around

>I always head-canoned it as the in universe cartoon in toy story that buzz is based on.
Didn't the openings show the Toy Story characters watching it on TV?

Most likely I didn't watch show at all, cause the game took lots of clips from it.
youtube.com/watch?v=H49IGbb5KxA&list=PL9sVjXT5BTtr05tkhdW1_EDWn6Kl2jeff

Yes, so it's not that user's headcanon, it's real canon.

>the energy vampire was my favorite villain
>that chick with the big head with planets floating around her made me feel things

Loved the show, shit I still remember watching it on VHS

I must have watched it religiously, but I don't remember a damn thing about it.

Why wasn't there a Woody's Roundup cartoon?

Not as cool as buzz

That was literally the premise, user. It was supposed to be the in universe show that Buzz was from.

It would need to be a puppet show, not a computer or hand drawn cartoon.

oh.. you will never be next to MIra and tracing her yellow tanlines with your finger
Why the hell even live?

She was my first waifu