She was SPYWARE you fucking brainlet waifu fags

She was SPYWARE you fucking brainlet waifu fags.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0BMo2Ulm4PQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pretty much. Luv literally says something along the lines of "He is sort of a data hoarder" in regards to Wallace. What an excellent way to collect data about people...a holographic girlfriend that not only listens to everything you say, but encourages you to talk more about it.

Do you think Luv saw everything ?

Government issued girlfriends when?

The CIA should be all over this

Doesn't mean she was aware that she was.

totally. "who did you bring with you?" and he says "I traveled alone" immediately after turning off his waifu

Today OP was not a fag

What if you downloaded a waifu that respected your freedoms?

Luv had to track his vehicle through a police database because K broke the emanator antenna.

She might've been, but she consciously asked him to break the antenna and erase her primary database. It's not really a matter of what she was or how much of her behavior was programmed to begin with, it's about the fact that she was there for K when he needed her, always soothing, always loving, even though it fell into "things he wanted to hear." If she loves you back, what bloody difference does it make?

But she wasn't Botnet-tier for a very simple reason: she has been aware of the horse figure with an engraved date from the very start, and had she been ratting things out to Wallace, Luv would've come knocking to take K in for dissection around the time somebody from LAPD leaked the case details to them. Even if assuming that he was the child would be unrealistic, they'd cling to it and never let him just die in some shithole

>No open source virtual waifu
why even live ?

bullshit

>tfw your waifu is botnet-free and respects your privacy

spy ware thats makes me feel special fuck it spy on me all you want

god I want her to abuse me

How long until i can buy my own virtual waifu

We all do

>get a holowaifu
>it's a botnet with government backdoor
Kill me, Stallman

yes we all want to abuse this user

>She might've been, but she consciously asked him to break the antenna and erase her primary database

thats a fucking red hering.
As if JOI would save all that shit locally.
Its all in the cloud and as long as he has the usb stick she still spies on him.

Nowadays you dont even have your MP3s locally, do people really think the entire JOI AI was on a tiny stick? It was just a fucking relay, everything was computed and evaluated at Wallace HQ.

She was aware. She imployed K to destroy the data in her mainframe and the tracker on her emenator.

>She imployed K to destroy the data in her mainframe
thats like deleting the facebook gallery on your phone, the data is still with the zucc

>and the tracker on her emenator.
thats like breaking the antenna on your phone but not on your backup phone

take a hammer to your modem and tell me how your mp3s on the cloud sound

Not in this lifetime. If ever. There are 3 kinds of A.I. Weak, General, and Strong. When you hear people talk about "AI TAKING OVER!" they're generally thinking of Strong A.I. We have Weak A.I. and we've had it for a while, same with General to a certain extent. Strong A.I. is most likely not possible. So whenever you hear someone like Stephen Hawking or Elon Musk say shit in reference to strong A.I. like it's right around the corner, you can pretty much assume they have some financial incentive to make you believe that because anyone in the business can tell you, we're no where near it. Really advanced General, but nothing approaching self-awareness that's not a novelty act.

But thats what has notified Luv something was going on.
Even though to be fair they didnt track the emanator, otherwise Luv wouldnt need to go to the police station

pretty fine since i carry a internet phone with me just like the retard K does

>Nowadays you dont even have your MP3s locally,

Uh, yeah I do. You niggers use clouds? Lmao.

do you also have your games and movies on disks lmao?

>hoarding plastic

who would make such a shitty screenshot? it's impossible to read on anything smaller than a 4k 80" screen

No, I just pirate everything.

open up your phone and snap your wifi chip

snap your sim card

dont be retarded

r e d d i t s p a c i n g

but you cant pirate a gf

yeh ok but i have two phones and after i destroy one i carry the other one.

i still get tracked

who cares if she were?

ok then put the second one in a twisty's packet

you just know she had an army of natal humans to lick her toes haha

oh my...

i take two emma watsons and one scarlet pre tit operation please

Tits are DLC

A movie about a lonely guy with is 2D waifu in 3D. Feelsbadman

why the fuck butcher the classic hime cut with this autistic looking shit? she looks like she let her 8 year old daughter cut her hair

They're already making videogames about school shootings, that doesn't sound sound far-fetched

>wanting identical clones of the same chick
Why do people really say this?
I mean maybe I would have thought it was cool when I was like a horny as shit 14 year old, but honestly I just want one woman.

Imagine her biting into your scrotum like she does to this apple

she seems emotionally immature at least in replicant terms.

You are making a mistake of applying real-life logics and technology to a post-modernist world where HALF THE FUCKING TECHNOLOGY IS STILL ANALOGUE

This shit sucks

I like to think that Luv was virtually experiencing the Mariette/Joy sex session, and K was fucking all three of them at once

What game is this?

>I was part of that conversation

nah, she was BLACKEDWARE

>respects your privacy
but she doesn't respect your racism and white privilege white boi

>actor is liberal
And grass is green.

The thing is technological advancement doesn't come at a stead rate. It comes in leaps and bounds. Sudden breakthroughs create massive jumps. If you look at predictions of the future made even 30 years ago, they really underestimate our computer technology, while overestimating our general technology. It seems unlikely that we'll know just how close we are to strong A.I. until just before we create it.

Elon Musk and Stephen are attempting to have the foresight with this technology that many wish our grandfathers had in the past. Imagine how different the world would be if your digital information was afforded the same protections your analog data is? If your digital communications were given the same privacy and protections that your analog communications are?

It's important to put safe guards in place BEFORE you let the genie out of the bottle, rather than trying to fix the damage caused in its wake.

>Really advanced General, but nothing approaching self-awareness that's not a novelty act.

you can never know with quantum computing and shit

>there are 3 kinds of A.I.
>doesn't give any real-life examples

Thoughts?

They probably have an open source version that's as usable as Linux desktop.

My bad, it's a simulator but i can't remember the name i heard about it in a thread on Sup Forums, i guess Sup Forums will know more about it or just google "EDGE simulator shooting"

Imagine being that guy haha

>Imagine how different the world would be if your digital information was afforded the same protections your analog data is? If your digital communications were given the same privacy and protections that your analog communications are?

pls it hurts to think about how we will never have this

>feet and soles
Yes
>dirty feet
No

I hate beach pics for that reason. All that fucking sand.

How low do you think her age slider goes?

>Luv was spying on K all the time
>this could be true
Holy shit

>2049
>Freetards struggling to find drivers for their waifus
>"2D is superior!!"

youtube.com/watch?v=0BMo2Ulm4PQ

this was just a fantasy user
everyone wants a gf

makes me love them even more, theyre not edgy right wingers

I'm still mad Joi wasn't a replicant brain in a jar somewhere. Perfectly human-like AI is retarded even for this setting. There was actually a nice uncanny valley vibe in her first scene, like she was just a slighly more advanced virtual assistant app with extremely good graphics.

Wait up...
oh okay.. damn, that actually makes sense though.

HE SAY YOU BRADE RUNNA