Unsounded

He just wants to leave the club

Out of context, that sixth panel is fucking ridiculous. May I ask an user who has patreon access to print-resolution pages for a crop of this?

Here you go, friend

Go fuck yourself. If you want the bigger version, get on Patreon. I ain't paying for your ass.

Not him, but thank you. That panel is glorious.

On another note, it seems as if Bastion wants to LEAVE the brotherhood?

"This performance was literally full of fire.
Unfortunately, fire being literal, the instrument did not survive it."

I normally hate MMM but tonight he nailed it

Calm the fuck down user.

Nigga just wanted to help people not genocide some 2 countries. It seems like he might be one of the few black tounges that actually wants to avoid politics

Makes sense. And where is the Lady in all this? Feels like we don't know where her agenda fits into this political conflict that her chicks have tumbled into.

Maybe he's the only person who's actually in the brotherhood, and everyone else is the splinter group.

It's pretty great.

Bastion wants to get away from bird tits? But why though

"Tits is good hand warmers on a cold road, but on all other highways they're only speedbumps"

-Nary-A-Care Frummagem

Bird tits chose the sexiest zombie in the world over him.

>Elan

Man, Bastion's downright haunted by his death.

Quit bringing him up again I don't want to remember

He's not the only fully dead character in that panel either. I wonder what his thoughts on them killing Mikaila are?

Blowing up the piano is the traditional way to end a recital.

Doctor, rock star, necromancer... is there anything Bastion CAN'T do?

Procreation.

Save anyone.

Wear pants.

Be a respectable Alderode and serve his country

>Crashed the party and sang a moody song about how much he doesnt want to be there.
>Smashed the piano
What a doof

>my feet hurt

Truly the greatest character and yet he has so little screen time

just imagine Coppers have more than 400 years to learn shit

>Ilganyag are the only freethinkers of Kasslyne
>LoL no u can't seem the be cool, they've degenerated into politics like everyone else!

Ashley is a cruel mistress. All organizations in her story are corrupt, and only the individual has integrity. Is she a new incarnation of Ayn Rand?

Don't insult my waifu Ashley that way.

Okay, I laughed, thanks user.

Happiness.

I'm getting the trade with the squish pin!

To hell with you. We get the squish decor thanks to fools like you. Squish represent happiness and joy, which does not represent the comic at all. Suffering is the name of the game

who's getting this sticker?

EELS STRONK

Well, this is amazing.