Daily reminder this character was unceremoniously ruined by Season 5 and finally murdered for no reason by a little...

Daily reminder this character was unceremoniously ruined by Season 5 and finally murdered for no reason by a little girl in Season 7

Was it better to bleed out on the floor, or to wait for Jon, who probably let his new gf burn you alive.

What happened to him in season 5, I don't even remember.

who cares I'm glad he's dead. motherfucker betrayed Ned Stark and is generally a snake.

Hmmmm lets see why.

Step 1
>when did source material run out?
Step 2
>(((who))) took over the writing?
Step 3
>yaaaaaaaaaaaas Queeeen Slaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amen, Petyr was a sociopath and better off death, right?

He was a half jew mutt. Thats enough reason

On one hand, (((Braavos)))

On the other hand, Petyr is trying to subvert and overthrow the corrupt establishment.

I don't think he's a sociopath, he's just a snake. He loved Sansa and her mother, felt jealousy towards Ned and Ned's brother so he plotted against Ned. He only looks after himself and will kill anyone to get what he wants. He is a threat to every House, including his own.

Pretty much nothing
When D&d went past the books they didn't know how to write a good scheme/end game for him, so they made him seem like he's up to something and then kill him off before his plan unfolds
Why did they do this?
Because they're hacks

Yeah you’re probably right, Petyr is not a sociopath (neither the book version) but he is a lying ambitious angry bitter scumbag.

I have received a copy of The Winds of Winter, it’s stored in my bookshelf.

He's full on sjw Bernie Sanders kike faggot.
Let's nigger up the kingdom so much that shithole Israel oops "Braavos" will look a mighty superpower in comparison.

So you subscribe to the theory that he's indebting the kingdom to the Iron Bank on purpose to be installed as Westeros's Oliver Cromwell?

Euron Greyjoy
Bloodstone Emperor
Bloodraven?
Silence
Kraken
Wizards
Blood sacrifice
Telepaths

Hail Preston Jacobs. /oursoygoy/

Petyr didn't love the mother at all. He's a faggo that wanted Cat's blood.

I’m reading TWOW right now!
Also basement.

All he ever did was lean against walls and stare at sansa

Not quite that specific.
He's just a kike weasel that got a modest amount of power and then immediately went into sjw destruction mode. Israel will be number one once I convince the commoners that white dudes are evil

GRRM seems like the type of lefty to hate Israel for being mean to Palestinians, but would never, ever, ever, do or say anything about Jews themselves.

Braavos is too jew for it to be coincidence. Their backstory is pretty much normie tier jew history/folklore

Yep. A mongrel people forming a new ethnicity as escaped slaves of the weirdo magical pagan empire, gaining power through trade and the centralized banking, playing the foreigners against eachother with debt and loans...

Although the aesthetic is Holland meets Venice, the motives are pure Jew.

The Lhazarene are Palestinians / Caananites / ye olden Hebrews though.

They had nothing else for him to do and needed to get on with the plot