As a non-American living from a third-world country, I really can't figure this out myself

As a non-American living from a third-world country, I really can't figure this out myself

Was he really a top TV-star?

Other urls found in this thread:

pmm.nasa.gov/education/articles/whats-name-global-warming-vs-climate-change
climate.nasa.gov/evidence/
climate.nasa.gov/scientific-consensus/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

His reality show has franchises all over the world

I don't know how someone can look at this tweet and wonder why he's a target for comedians

>my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart

because it's too easy going for low hanging fruit

This. Seriously, get your head out of your ass.
Also, why is he still bitching about Hillary Clinton? That was over a year ago now that he beat her yet he's still pissing and moaning about her.

>he doesn't think it's OK to make fun of the retarded
plebittor confirmed

Jesus Christ

Because he keeps doing it in a "hey at least we didn't vote HER into office though amirite everyone" type of way.

It'd be similar to a girl deciding to date (what she thought was a) Chad instead of a virgin and then a year later after she finds out about his Brando-like eating habits and mood swings, he just tells her "yeah well at least you didn't end up with that Melvin" everytime she even alludes to his problems

>being, like, really smart

And a billionaire

BUT
HER
EMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAILS

>"Give me clean, beautiful and healthy air"

>proceeds to deregulate industry and environmental protection

Trump is like King of the Soyboys

Because she got away with real crimes and they are fishing for anything to get him.

But he's right you fucking retard, it's fucking freezing out there, where the fuck is the warming you and Gore promised?

>The absolute state of America

Say something about yurop being overrun with Muslims and bombings. Go on, it will make you feel better.

Epa is a garbage agency. State level can do much better.

h-here we go

well, hes in the right. also global warming(tm) was then conveniently changed to climate change(tm).

I regret not voting for him tbhon

>it's fucking freezing out there
its still january though

Yeah real crimes she never answered for and the FBI compromised their investigation.

Why are they doing that?

California was on fire every season this year. Global warming has always been one aspect of climate change, some places get colder and others warmer, the concern is that these directions are reaching relatively new extremes.

Wow, they changed the terminology to better fit the findings that were made. What weasels.

Global warming is a hoax, it's not real. The lowest temperatures on record this week should prove that

You know. You know that global temperatures =/= localized weather.

You know this. But you continue to be obtuse about Global Warming because it's easier for you to misrepresent the other side by implying they think weather everywhere will always be warmer every year. You're pretending like you don't understand what averages are, and you like you don't understand outliers in a trend.

You'r either pretending all of that, or you're a legitimate unintelligent person. So which is it?

Trump problems aside, I find Democrats and their agenda vile and harmful.

Honestly, at this point, I question your sanity if you don't see that Trump is beyond understanding. He is the ultimate "turn your brain off and enjoy" person. People trying to figure him out or rationalize him are what is ruining this country right now...just stop worrying and love the Trump bomb Dr. Strangeloves.

There is no global warming. Climate gate pretty much killed that myth.

That is not how climate works. Short term weather patterns =/= climate.

"Global warming" is an inaccurate term as the topic of anthropogenic climate change gets passed around. This article explains it well: pmm.nasa.gov/education/articles/whats-name-global-warming-vs-climate-change

What are some movies about breaking up with a close friend?

Yeah, but state level won't because a lot of state governments are still irredeemably staffed with money-appealing, car-obessed, environmental issue denying boomer conservatives who think the US can eventually return to the simpler times of the '50s when America had just saved the world from Hitler, had to fight ebil gommunism, was about to conquer space, cars didn't need catalytic converter doohickeys yet, blacks were still called niggers and all was well.

Global temps have not risen in 20 years.

>tfw "sloppy steve" isnt even really that bad of an insult because it implies the worst thing Trump can attack Bannon for is his disheveled appearance
Guys is Trump losing his Meme Steam?

Soy boys are lefty cucks so the king of soy boys would be Bernie

Lol. You mean when someone misunderstood what the context "shortcut" was used in and the "exposé" was immediately debunked by every mathematician and statistician out there?

>Waaaaah waaaaah you don't believe in these things even if they were debunked many times, you so stupid

Every fucking time

Oh well. Then we have to just deal with it.

Why do you lie?

calling him a "top" TV star isnt accurate

there's plenty of alt-cucks that look like they went on the soy overload.

Global warming has no science provibg it is real. I'm not willing to pay some stupid nonsense tax or change my lifestyle for an unproven theory. Either way I hope the epa is destroyed

Someone please convince me with peer reviewed studies and actual evidence that global warming doesn't exist. I'd much rather not have to worry about the effects of climate change if I don't have to. Redhill me please

>hurr it's cold right now
Need not apply.

I don't. Why do you? That graph is bogus.

Satellites show there has been no rise.

Shame they can't be based MAGApedes like this guy

but it is COLD you cuck!

Measures against possible environmental and climate damage are like guns. It's better to have them and in retrospect not have needed them, than to discover that you should've had them when it's too late.

>Global warming has no science provibg it is real

climate.nasa.gov/evidence/

>that face
La creatura...

Technically, yes. The Apprentice was fucking huge ratings-wise, spawning tons of spin-offs and imitations. Given that it was a stupid reality TV show with no real plot, it was basically Trump himself that made it work.

Are you aut-lefties gonna spam your folder now?

>better fit the findings that were made.

Soyboys always talk in passive voice.

>NASA data is bogus
>only the selective sources that support my viewpoints are valid

>nasa
""""evidence"""" discarded, nice try left-cuck

>Global warming has no science provibg it is real.
Why is this a partisan thing? There's plenty of professional articles in legitimate journals that support the hypothesis.

climate.nasa.gov/scientific-consensus/

Can't prove a negative. It's up to the alarmists as they are the ones screaming down and gloom.

why? does it bother you? hit too close to home?

>passive voice
What did he mean by this?

1. That denier myth can't even be lied about anymore since 2016 was hotter than the 98 el Nino anomaly you all pretended proved global warming stopped since you intentionally misunderstood global warming as meaning "Ever year, every decade will be hotter than the last"

2. You need at least 50 years of data to establish any sort of trends in global climate conditions. While global warming is fast on a planetary timeline, it's not fast for an individual human life timeline.

>has no science
Imagine being this poor white redneck with no education. Just sad

Yes brother #resist!!!

And those with unshakeable ideological conviction regardless of changes in factual matter usually have a pea brain.

if he is retarded why is he more successful then you will ever be? if it's so easy a retard can do it why haven't you?

t. reddit

That's been debunked.

Send me the article debunking it then.

I'm bet I'm much more educate than you.

I rather trust graphs from people with jobs and education than the word of a bunch of kids larping as nazis on the Internet tbqh

>4 (You)s

El goblino...

but Sup Forums, you literally encouraged reddit

The scientific community tends to say otherwise and this thread is littered with their data. Since you're so strongly convinced in your opinion I'd like to hear why you think so beyond 'Its cold outside' And 'climate change apologists are leftist cuck soyboys'. Where is your evidence us all I want to know, I'd like to see it.

cuck

By whom and where, and what makes the "debunking" legit?

t. reddit

satellite data has debunked the alarmist hysteria.
Climate science is not real science it's pseudo science.

>4.30 in the morning
Is he up early or still up? Can't argue he doesn't put his hours in...

>foreign cancer responsible for making stupid twitter posts on Sup Forums
Shocking.

This clearly demonstrates why Sup Forums needs FLAGS so we can filter out this cancer.

It's a scam in the sense that it's an impossible problem to solve but you can make a shit-ton of money off people who think they're doing anything about it. And it's easy, because these are the same people who want to save every African child while ignoring that the continent's exploding population will only lead to further global warming as they flee to developed nations and contribute exponentially to emissions. It's kind of tin-foil stupidity to just blame it on China though. Pointing to local weather events also reminds me a lot of Hillary on the campaign trail, telling people in Florida to vote for her because their recent hurricane wouldn't have happened if we'd just cared more about global warming. Politicians are pretty much all scumbags, or they wouldn't be successful at it.

I wish he'd cool it with the tweets too, but I do love that the most famous person in the world right now has a platform to call out the terrible people that reside in it. Hillary is pure evil.

This posting should literally be perma-bannable.

It does nothing but shut down any sort of discussion and Sup Forums always resorts to it when they feel the tide of the thread is not in their favor. It's a great malignant cancer.

I enjoy the salt left projecting.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>They can't even link one article and resort to buzzwords
Do us a favor and drink bleach