Do Americans really watch this?

Do Americans really watch this?

Yes but only 4 inches from the screen

I'm dat gorilla-dick nigga. I make dyke pussy wet.

You dont?

niggers are pretty popular now

I would if I could afford the package

fucking love the nfl

Careful OP, if you'd been here long enough you'd understand that the pumpkinfuhrer is infallible and any/all criticism of him is fake news from triggered SJW snowflakes.

*looks over at the screen*
look at that ...
yeah that chimp must be what? 400 pounds? jesus those things will tear you to shreds

Does the fact people believed this was a real extract from that book show how big of a sham the book is, or how stupid people think trump is?

Sometimes I watch the special streams of riots, but usually just listen to the Chicago scanner with Sup Forums

I would say World star is pretty universal

Shows how dumb mainstream media consumers are. This is what alt-cucks SHOULD mean when it comes to the term fake news

Obviously the latter. Trump is upset about the book not because of the veracity, but because the bar is set so low on Trump that any of this is completely believable behavior.

I would watch gorilla action on human female though
Unlike blacks gorillas look cool

This cheeseburger and gorilla shit is the kind of thing only a woman or faggot would think is funny.

As if most normal heterosexual males don't want to eat cheeseburgers in bed while watching gorillas fight. Frankly, I'd buy that channel for $5 a month if I knew it had some high quality gorilla fighting on it.

Next we'll hear that Trump urinates in the shower or fucks his wife with his socks on or something.

>fucks his wife with his socks on

He probably doesn't fuck Melania at all.

thats the BET channel

Also no big deal for a guy in his 70s.

Does he really need to? He already had a son with her.

Not so much since they started taking the knee.

Soy boy got triggered.

hey retard, you do realize the gorliia channel was a meme made up to troll retards like you, right?

Sorry, can't quite understand you, maybe you should remove Trump's tiny cock from your mouth

>tfw no animal fighting channel

see

>jamie pull up that clip of tiger in china
>look at that thing, those paws are the size of my face
>that thing just tore him to shreds
>inhales marijuana
>wait what were we talking about

>eddie bravo
>the aliens man talk about the fucking aliens

Gorillas have tiny cocks though, proportionally speaking.

Honestly, I wish there was a fucking gorilla fighting channel
Maybe then I'd give a shit about national geographic

wonder how much sex you'll be having when you're 70

Looks kino desu

now it's the son's turn amirite?
That's how they roll in THAT family

>Be president
>Have hot wife
>Successful kids
>Shitpost on twitter
>Come home to each cheeseburgers in bed and watch gorillas fight.

Is this not the perfect life?

>but usually just listen to the Chicago scanner with Sup Forums
was bretty good over Christmas, lots of drunken domestics, suicide attempts and armed robberies. Robert sure had his work cut out over the festive period

Yeah but he's orange lol

THAT'S AN AWFULLY HOT COFFEE POT

Yes, the NBA is more popular than ever

as a stable genius I watch nothing but the gorilla channel

I would absolutely watch a channel that was about animal battles, I always liked that Asian youtube series where they made different insects and spiders fight so I would have cool animal fights, like 50 gorillas vs a giant squid or a rhino vs three grizzly bears working in tandem. Animal rights activists would probably not like it but I think it would be a fun show.

>pumpkinfuhrer
Ha, I actually like this

yes, I often go in my backyard and watch the wild gorilla fights.

that gorilla must be what? 400 pounds? Jesus those things will tear you to shreds

Has anyone else pointed out yet that the gorilla on the left has a Trump level ass?

how can white bois compete?

Maybe its true and its what trump plans to launch on the Trump network when he's out of office.

24/7 gorilla fights

WORLDSTAAAAAAAR!

I generally consider gorillas to be better than the people of chicago, mainly since You never hear about gorillas doing the shit you hear on the cpd radio scanner.

>trump is a gorillafag
DROPPED

Anyone who wouldn't want to watch a gorilla channel where all they do is fight, is a fucking pleb

Is this BET?

>IN THE RIGHT CORNER WEIGHING IN AT 750LBS IS THE ALPHA SILVERBACK JOEY
>IN THE LEFT CORNER WEIGHING IN AT 1200LBS IS THE GIANT TIGER PAULIE

Who wins Sup Forums?

hey retard you do realize the gorilla channel would be fucking amazing and it should exist right?

LE MONKE FACE HAHAHA

Those gorillas will just snap you in half. Jaime, pull up the video

>but usually just listen to the Chicago scanner with Sup Forums
what the fuck is Sup Forums actually this guy?

WWOOOORRRLLLLDDDDD STAAARRR!

>he's not listened to PD scanners for fun

Even Sup Forums does that come on.

the viewer

gorilla gets jacked instantly

It's called football.

Tiger wins literally every time.

>IN THE RED CORNER WEIGHING IN AT 1200LBS IS THE GIANT TIGER PAULIE
>IN THE BLUE CORNER WEIGHING IN AT AN ABSOLUTELY PHENONEMAL 6600LBS BIG DICK THE BULL ELEPHANT SEAL

Who wins

The Gorilla Channel is for stupid people and geniuses, yes. The only people who wouldn't watch it are average intelligence liberals who lack creativity and do things like leaving big books on their coffee tables to look smart.

the audience

True.

this

you all know it's true.

um sweetie, being a jew isn't successful

Apes aren't chimps, does joe organ know this??

So is the joke that Nog's are usually apes? Or that none of the MSM commented on the gorilla channel until after the right wingers were triggered

Absolutely fucking truth

He licenses his name. But the name isn't worth much now that he's shown he has absolutely zero self control

that's a big seal