Jon Snow fags it up and gets thrown out of a bar

Well, we dodged a bullet with Renly but I guess it didn't matter. Looks like the Iron Throne will be even more uncomfortable to sit than usual to to anal discomfort (except in the books where Stannis wins).

What the fuck, Kit? I've gotten hammered and tossed out of a hundred bars, but I was never a fucking movie star and if I had been, I never would have made out with dudes when my defining role was that of a masculine if undersized King-to-be. Speechless.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YdMZAGpsE8k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

holy shit, such a fall from grace

post link faggot

where's the link retardo?

kit harington at google.com

Didn't he go on a vacation with a dude he was wearing matching swimming shorts with, with his GF staying back home? Didn't faggot extraordinaire Dolan post like a fair amount of pics of just Kit on his Instagram before Kit got a role in his movie? Are we supposed to pretend to be shocked?

youtu.be/YdMZAGpsE8k
There, pricks.

>dude gay people are always whining lol they bitch about everything it’s not even hard to be gay they have it easy lol modern society is totally accepting of gays there’s literally nothing to complain about bunch’a essjaydubbayous
>guy gets outted as gay
>literal witch hunt, internet lights on fire, HOW DARE he be gay fucking KILL YOURSELF YOU HAVE NO PLACE IN OUR WORLD

Ah yes, the “having your cake and eating it too” straight male

>fags it up
Top kek

cucked

stop overreacting you woman

Yeah whatever hypocrite

butthurt fag detected

whiny cunt

Gay sex it goes up your bum and gives you the itchy sweats

>a man was drunk

ok

If mean names that you can literally maneuver round and ignore are enough to make you feel persecuted and suicidal, then its very likely you were unbalanced in the first place. Liking men instead of women as your preference for sexual partners is another big indicator. Gay people don't feel bad because they get bullied online, the feel bad because they are fucking whackjobs who think another mans stinky fuckin asshole is the equivalency of a human female vagina

ayy juanito nieves..what thou doing??

I cant the video rn,whats happens?

the video is in the thread you dumb cunt

So... Rose Leslie is going to be single soon?!

Anyone that fag-cheats on a 9/10 RARE ginger literally deserves to be gassed.

But user, gingers go straight into the gas chamber too.

Lol someone actually took the time to write this out

>9/10
not with that body, Rose. it's no wonder he's making out with dudes.

>because they are fucking whackjobs who think another mans stinky fuckin asshole is the equivalency of a human female vagina
Could this finally be it, the most idiotic comment on Sup Forums?

said the soy..

>he doesn't like sticc girls

pleb

homo

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

She's probably a dirty fujo who signed up to be his beard willingly

glad nobody ever filmed me being drunk in a bar. looks like a normal night.

Eh? They are the whitest type of white.

African and/or Mestizo detected.

Soyboys date fat bluehairs with problem glasses.

t. coprophiliac

Living the life desu

I REALLY REALLY LIKE WOMEN

Unfortunately I had to learn this word today.

>average got fan

>Could this finally be it, the most idiotic comment on Sup Forums?

>undersized
>masculine
Pick one. Also, book Jon clearly wants to fuck Satin.

Satin is a prime, purebred boipussy.

I've never gotten intimate with a man due to the effects of alcohol. Maybe you need to confess something, user?

no, yours is.

This
>jews
>niggers
>spics
>sandniggers
>all sorts of asians
>mix-raced mongrels/mutts
>manlets
>gingers
>women in general
>nu-male/soyboy scum
>LGBTetc to the last one
>Incels
>anyone who picks Rei over Asuka or Hotaru over Saya
And many many more, be warned the rope is getting longer and longer by the day.

>pussy pedestals
The reek of soy.

They're obviously not making out though. It looks like the dude is trying to hold him up and talk some sense into him in a loud environment.

>the perfect next...Wolverine !!

You forgot slavs, meds, frogs and eternal anglos.

"Yew knoh knobbing, Jon Snoh!"

you guys are fucking stupid, he was belligerent drunk and his friend was obviously talking sense into him, just because he was that close doesnt mean he loves cock and has a secret love affair with men

>the last one is anime

See you on the day of the rope.

No he fucking doesn't. Also I've been hearing people say that Ollie was Satin in the series, but wasn't Satin just a Mole's Town fagwhore? I can't see Satin shanking Jon like that smirking little cunt did.

Whatever the case, anyone else looking forward to Jon spending the entirety of Winds as Ghost? Thought Greywind was fierce, Ghost is going to fuck shit up.

He's an actor and a manlet, of course he loves cock.

I know he was his squire before some genius pipes up with that little piece of super obscure trivia. I need to stop drunkposting.

I have a gay manlet friend. He was in the closet for the longest time. Are all manlets gay?

why is everyone so freakin tall these days? they make 5'8 look like 4'11 or something.

I never got the anti-ginger meme.

The same mechanisms that created white phenotypes in the first place reach their apex in gingers.

>Rei over Asuka
But Asuka is a ginger!

Anyway Misato is the patrician's choice.

>didn't read the book
>claims to know if book jon wants to fuck a book only character or not
Okay. In all seriousness he probably doesn't, but it's very hard to not sound gay when you're thinking shit like this
>He was pretty as a girl with his dark eyes, soft skin, and raven’s ringlets.
>He may be pretty, but he’s quick
>a lithe and pretty youth who had once been a whore in Oldtown
>Satin’s voice was sweet as song

Nah, I just hate faggots.

OH NO NO NO NO

Nah Jon SnuSnu loves his share of pussy.

Source: I know a girl he shagged for a time.

>2018
>people still think being gay is a bad thing
Try it, it's not that bad

maybe kit isn't really 5'8

You will be the first to hang.

And that's why white nationalism is doomed, folks.

I don't see him making out with any guys wtf you lied to me

Begone hellspawn. Your crimson locks are an eyesore.

Not him, but as a big guy for you, I get the feeling that all guys that are around 5'10 and under have that Napoleon complex where they feel like they constantly need to prove themselves as a way to offset their diminutive stature. This can either manifest itself through violence (which is generally a losing proposition for little fellas), or through sexual prowess (which can be humiliating, as no self-respect ING woman wants anything to do with a lil' guy, no matter how cuddly in a stuffed animal-type way they may seem). Thus this need to prove themselves sexually often manifests itself in depraved acts of wanting homosexuality; often with fellow midgets but sometimes, if they really get lucky, hatefucks against 40+ year old men who are damn near six whole feet tall.

It's an odd phenomenon, and I honestly pity the sad morose critter known as the manlet more than just about any other lifeform. Godspeed, little tigers. Give em heck.

This post was made by an American (read: a non-white mutt).

Actually I have brown hair. Which also makes me non-white, according to Varg-shits. Never mind Mosley and Uncle A himself were Brunettes.

Either you're with us or you're against us. And you've chosen the path of the spiritless Reds. See you in hell.

>except in the books where Stannis wins
>implying the books will ever be finished
>Implying that if they are Stannis won't meet the same fate as GRRM told Dabid to kill him off

Anyway, it's doubtful he's gay considering all those rumors about him cheating on Rose Leslie with Emilia Clarke and a bunch of other women.

That being said, it's easy to think that he's gay if you see how he dresses.

made me kek
god bless

>Emilia
Isn't that just reddit nerds who "ship" real people for some bizarre reason?

>with Emilia Clarke

Quick fame is a mental illness confirmed.

KIMILIA, it's called a Kimilia

Courtesity of r/freefolk

There is that, but the Hollywood Blind Items have reported it for years.

>Gossiping about a Canadian soap opera star.

...Who gives a shit?

What happened with Renly?

Yeah he didn't do anything bad. I guess people are shocked at seeing celebrities being a little too drunk?

yes sticking my dick where nature intended rather than the waste removal system of another mans body is putting "pussy on a pedestal"

sadly this. The fat fuck will kill Stannis and put dragon bitch on the throne. we are talking about a dude who says that he stopped calling himself a feminist because a feminist told him that men can't be feminists. a true cuckold.

there is literally nothing gay about this and if you think there is you have some closeted homosexual tendencies that you have to work out in your brain

>got shanked by deus ex machina
>buried in an unmarked grave by his bf
>had his army divided between lannisters and stannis
>promptly forgotten by everyone

If nature didn't intend you to stick your dick in the waste removal system of another man's body it wouldn't have made it feel so good.

he got shadowbabied. but stannis still feels bad for spirit killing him in the books. he says he remembers everyday the peach that renly had in the parley with stannis. and that when he dies he will remember the peach.

>manlet becomes a faggot
its just nature

>hermits who spend their days on Sup Forums don't know what friendship looks like
color me surprised

Friendship looks like a fat cock in a rosy pink asshole. I know. I've got friends.

Found the fag

Wow, it's fucking nothing

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>British
>not being a giant faggot
Choose one.

>if nature didn't intend for you to rape children it wouldn't have made it feel good

>fuck your aunt
>get blackout pissed

make sense to me lads

>Americans getting drunk banter confused with gay sex

What the fuck is wrong with you people?

>Europedans whiteknighting for faggotry
What the fuck is.....oh, nevermind.

>yurogays

>beautiful wife
>gay
This has gotten out of hand.

There was nothing gay happening, that's just drunken friendlyness.

Why was he thrown out? He didn't do anything wrong.

Americans wouldn't handle British bars.