Goddamn Slylock,its not like the elephant could've simply sprayed the punch INTO his mouth from his trunk

Goddamn Slylock,its not like the elephant could've simply sprayed the punch INTO his mouth from his trunk.
Doesnt even as the other party goers, just assumes Smitty is lying. fucking specist cunt.

Fun fact: the creator of Slylock Fox, Bob Weber Jr, actually visited Sup Forums a few years back and chatted. This makes him, along with Warren Ellis and Justin Roiland, one of the only published Sup Forumsntent creators to actually poke their heads into our little shithole.

I doubt he'd be back these days, though. The board's current state is bad even by chan standards.

wheres cassandra
i want cassandra

I'm just waiting for people to start posting sexy Cassandra Cat pics.
Every Slylock thread ends up there eventually.

Case in point.

>Case in point
The board was just as bad as it is now then, it wasn't even that long ago.

Bear could've just put gotten that paper out of his back pack from a nother notebook, or borrowed it from someone else and he the notebook out on his desk for whatever goddamn reason

Also Slylock why are you wearing your damn cape and shit during at a university class and during an EXAM no less? This is a professional setting and you look like a damn buffoon.

Steve Lieber would also pop in on the superior foes story times and chat.

There's plenty of possible explainations, but it's enough to raise suspicion.

Yeah but Slylock doens't even try to fkatter those possibilties and just goes "Oh fuck you Bear you cheated!"

he even call hims "the bear" oh what not important enough to remember his name you prick?

Slylock hasn't even done anything, he just suspects the bear cheated.

how dare you be on his side.

Also there wasn't any residue in the bowl or on the trunk.

Clearly the first clown CANT be trusted.

>how bear you be on his side
Also, Slylock, why couldn't you just keep an eye on him if you think he's cheating, you seem to have two assistants with you unless that student is standing at the chalk board for no reason during an exam.

Slylock has terrible riddles, it's usually "heh, sorry, the clues we gave you were pretty much a lie".

and the last one clearly thinks they know what he did.
>clowns
>never a laughing matter

Why is the clown holding the goddamn bag of candy OUT IN THE OPEN at a POLICE LINEUP?

>clown has patchwork pants and shirt, used up shoes with no socks, and what looks like a single broken suspender for the full homeless look
>clearly him not having all the buttons on his pants is suspect

Why cant Slylock just leave Cassandra alone?

She made a MISTAKE dammit, she's been dealing with a fucking stalker fox who wont let up on her days as a criminal and mixed up fiber for protein.

Not to mention she's fairly certain he's stalking her other reasons too.

guilty as fuck looking clown and creepy as fuck clown are clearly innocent.

I could've sworn we had James Stokoe in here once.

I wish people would stop hiring him to draw stuff so he'd get back to Orc Stain.

This bitch's hat looks dry as shit, Slylock is clearly wanting some lynx pussy and is helping her get away with a small crime.

>Meanwhile shylock and his rodent sidekick are stuffing neckties in their pockets while the guard is distracted

>Lady Lynx's hat is wet to the touch.

Oh, of course. I could've figured this out by touching her hat. How silly of me not to think of that.

These motherfuckers...

cause clearly a goldfish dies the moment it leaves water.

Fuck you Slylock, stop harassing Miss Cat.

The last one's not even a clown, he's just a balding hobo.

>last night
I'm no goldfish biologist but I'm pretty sure they can't survive out of water an entire evening.

what the fuck are you going on about, they can only live for like 20 minutes without water. she's clearly insinuating that this attack happened hours ago

Slylock and Max assault Cassandra's home, rnasack her room, tie her up, and just for shits and giggle knock over her pet fish to kill it and leaving unable to save it as they leave out her window. Knwoing Cassandra's checkered past means they won't be expected and in fact come back on as investigators.

You fucking fox supporter.

Who's say Cassandra in her panic didnt knock it over as she struggled while tied up?

how much of an act could you really do if you have to use one of your hands to hold your pants up the whole time

He recently stated that money is one of the reasons more Orc Stain hasn't happened. Takes money to make money, and he hasn't been able to foot the overhead to make more comics.

Given the suspender(s) I thin he had that issue regardless of how many buttons he had on his pants.

A bunch of the guys from the Sonic comics showed up during the original marathon; there were several references to Sup Forums and even Sup Forums+ in the little minicomics.