Pink Larry

Out of all the human characters they could have empowered, why him?

tumblr would've cried "pinkwashing" if they turned the curry pink and considering every single Gem is female it is nice having another guy with powers and shit

Lars is Steven's pet now, an undead minion bound to him for the remainder of eternity

I don't know who I feel more sorry for

But Lars is a Nutshacker.

>Other people finally posting the pearlxscars joke ship

Jeez you guys are slower then that new sapphire.

To ask the question is to answer it.

To quote a very wise man, "The least likely can be the most dangerous".

Pink Lars is a cute.
No bully.

wait one fucking moment.
does this mean he can fuck the rocks and create rock babies?

>perfect vertical scar across one eye

I hate this cliche so much.

So, wait, they gave powers to the worst human?

No wonder I stopped watching this shit after season 1.

It could have been Ronaldo.

>it is nice having another guy with powers and shit
A-user...

Lars got development recently and he's become way more likeable.
Plus giving him powers is cool so I don't see why this is a problem.

Literal fucking autism nearing Chrischan levels

>another guy
A-user...

How did he get his powers? Literally last episode with this little shitbang I saw was when Steven switched bodies with him. And he was still a piece of shit then.

He died.

Steven brought him back from the dead after he died.
This somehow gave him powers just like Lion. He's even pink like Lion now.

Lars gets necked and Steven cries him back to life

Guessing from the leaks, lars dies and Steven brings him back with his tears or something. Now he's pink and his hair may be a portal to the rose universe

We also guess that Lion is really nothing special, just a Lion that Rose bright back to life in the same way.

Why anyone would willingly bring back that fag is beyond me. Maybe those were tears of joy at his painful death.

>tfw i don't even know that new episodes aired until Sup Forums spoil everything
Nice "schedule", CN.
And why Lars? Nobody even likes him.

Nah, Lars got him some development. He cool now.

>unironically liking ube cake
the worst fucking flavor second only to coconut

Someone has to get stuck in the Homeworld.

No, no. A kid with cancer spoiled everything.

>Lars gets to hangout on HW with off color Gems
He's going to lead his own rebellion isn't he?

No, he's going to be Steven's portal bitch for the rest of his existence.

Lars is basically immortal now and will stay the same for the rest of time.
Not sure how he's going to feel about that once he figures that out.

>Steven rides Lars into battle

>HE WAS THE REAL MAIN HERO ALL ALONG

his mom's name is MARTHAAAAAA

Can Lars beat Superman?

Well, you guys wanted another male Gem. You never said you wanted him manly.

Just the way I like them.

>Hating coconut

What the literal shit is your fucking problem

Ube cake foreshadowed Lars' new appearance.

Sauce?

BEcause he was the worst character, he needed to die and be reborn to become decent

It can happen, the eye is sunken into the socket so you can sustain such an injury without actually damaging the eye

he and sadie are rebecca's babies (created before the show). makes sense he'll be the one to be used rather than someone else (other than sadie).

He's to Steven what Lion was to Rose.

How do you even punish a kid with cancer? Its basically a Get Out Of Jail Free card, not like anything you do to him is gonna stick.

It's also possible that Steven healed Lars' eye. So it doesn't really make a difference.

Because no other human character would be as horrified or traumatized. Lars hated Gem stuff, and now he basically is one.

Also, there's probably going to be some kind of transgender metaphor connected to it.

Will smug gem get comeuppance?

I dont give a fuck about whether or not his eye is damaged. That scar placement is used fucking everywhere.

Cause he's hot

This means Lars will outlive everyone he knows and loves. Even Steven will die before he die.

>created before the show
She can't be that attached to them if she signed them off to a company.

No he won't, Steven's physical form is completely controlled by his mental state as shown by that Birthday episode. He never has to get old if he doesn't want to.

so are we going to talk about him being seemingly immortal now

Lars getting powers makes sense(even though I think its a bad idea)because he had the most focus out of all the townies. Hopefully he mans up after this arc.

>This much fucking analysis because a cartoon character is draw with slightly pronounced pectoral muscles
I'm a skinny as fuck dude, 6'1" and 150Ibs, and even I have somewhat pronounced pectorals, everyone does.

It's pretty much the western version of heterochromia, a way to make the character visually "unique" when in reality you're just adding unnecessary clutter to the design.

seriously, couldn't he just stay dead?

Regular show did it and Connie would legit have been 100x better as a candidate for a power-up.

How can he grow up if he can't go through the changes puberty puts the mind through? Steven is fucked.

The show deliberately eschewed masculinity from its main character and got praise for it. What makes you think they'd let any male in this show "man up"

Greg and his brother are literally the only masculine guys in the series but that's because they're meant to be Steven's sole male role models and he doesn't spend much time with them anyway.

Sounds like you're a latent transexual, sister.

Uncle Carl was too good for this show

I didn't want that shit. I wanted Jasper back.

Still faggier that Steven even with the "developments".

Fuck you.

been away for a while, did the bomb leak again?

He probably hate Steven more. I know I would.

Not yet.

Wow. Lars has never gotten this laid before. Turning pink was the best thing to ever happen to him.

>tfw the diamond dynamic in fanart ends up better than in the show
If their relationship is really this cute I'd watch a whole show about the Diamond sisters.

They could always make a spin-off, to have a transfer the focus on Steven's view to another.

>Lars and Lion fuse into a quimera that Steven rides

>tease killing this putrid fuck, actually make him a main character
Diabetes is one evil bitch to pull this bait and switch.

I stopped watching this show a while ago. Where can I find all of the episodes?

I like him

Agreed..

For a bunch of edgelords who drive people away by being autistic dicks you sure have a hard time identifying with an edgelord who drives people away by being an autistic dick

I like Lars, I can relate to him because I'm awful too

I like Lars, cause he's a cute Filipino.

I went to a small ass highschool and four of the kids there had a scar across one of their eyes. The trope is one of the most unexpectedly common ones i've ever seen in real life.

Hammerspace hair would be pretty awesome (minus the fact that Steven can access the same space from Lion so you'd have to be careful what you put there).

Consider that Lars is actually dead, and what you see is a some kind of pink gem-magic golem with a replica of his memories.

This was the entirety of Lars' life. He was an angsty emotional teenager, his life was plagued with monsters and shit, he got abducted by aliens and he died.

Never even got to tell Sadie he was sorry for running away, or how he felt about her. Never said goodbye to his parents.

Death by aliens, and a soulless copy now usurps his life.

If it has his memories, exact emotions, and thoughts, and is using his exact old body, isn't it still him? At that point it doesn't even count as a copy.

So? That's life if you don't live true to your life you can and will end up waisting it. Sure maybe Lars is dead and now a Pink Magic copy exists, but what is a copy of a memory? A memory is a memory. Pink Lars remebers being Lars and all that went with it. The good and bad. The only difference is his current state of life.

You're all retarded for speculating on this shit. It's going to be nothing. I'm getting tired, we should all get some sleep.

I-

I can't read this, I just can't.

Tell me if someone does a dramatic reading of it.

I can't help but be impressed by this. Even if it turn out to be utterly false. [Which it is most likely is.] It is a lot of effort to prove your headcannon.

Source?

>The only difference is his current state of life.
That sounds mortifying nonetheless. You die, you get revived, then you wonder if you're still "you".
It would be cool if the show acknowledges that, though.

Now that is quite dark..

>Keep going.

I know this is Sup Forums and we all have some weird ass fetishes (hips) , but you guys don't actually see two underage boys fucking right?

All he did was whine like a fucking faggot for 5 episodes

If all the memories, mannerisms, personality traits, etc. are still intact, then that "pink golem" is still fucking Lars, my man. The thing that makes us human is our brain and what is stored in it, our bodies are literally just life-support mechas.

If the pink Lars was an amnesiac then yes, you could make the argument the original Lars is dead.

On the bright side, no more Lars townie episodes.

Eh, Lars was only dead for a minute or so. Even in real life people have made complete recoveries from that state. Steven's magic just kicked in to heal his injuries, and the pink magic is a side effect. Now I could believe this golem thing if 5+ minutes had passed and Lars would have been completely 100% dead without the magic.

So will Lars also get other Lion-esque powers? Will he be able to do some crazy-ass Naruto water walking? That neat little portal acceleration trick? Some kind of sonic voice attack?

I'm actually kind of intrigued.

Instead of Lion's roars Steven is gonna trigger portals using Lars' faggot screams

Aside from the basic enhanced vitals and access to the pocket dimension, he'll probably have some unique powers based on his personality; not necessarily the lion's roar or the pouncing acrobatics of Lion. That's how this show tends to play things.

>Lion could only roar, generating concussive attacks
>Lars can alter how he sounds, raising or lowering the pitch of his voice
>Either rumbling force screams, or high-pitched gem-shattering screams
>tfw Lars is a walking anti-Gem superweapon now.

Have we ever seen a human go into the Lion/Lars pocket universe? Bismuth confirms any/all gems can, but getting Lars to reunite with his parents would be a nice townie episode.

I'd like to remind everyone that all of the gems and even a fucking human have been to Homeworld, all except for Amethyst
If her feelings of being an outsider that has no stake in anything the Gems do weren't that bad before, they are definitely flaring up now