You get to talk to the execs of Nick and or CN. What would you say to them...

You get to talk to the execs of Nick and or CN. What would you say to them? Be it a question or statement or advice or whatever.

THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU

I bring a gun and murder CN for fucking Transformers Animated and I scream ALL HAIL HASBRO this is my Hasbro Jihad

I didn't even notice the CN logo changed after 2010.

I never realize how much that old Nick logo has in common with the current one.

Cartoon Network:
>cancel powerpoof and Steven Juniverse
>Fix your fucking schedule
Nick:
>get gud nerd

Why did you forsake Ladybug
I don't wanna buy netflix

>I scream ALL HAIL HASBRO this is my Hasbro Jihad
Way to immediately associate yourself with the number one largest and craziest Hasbro fandom currently around.

Allah Ackbar, Then I trigger the vest.

CANCEL A SHOW I DONT LIKE AND LIKELY DONT WATCH

>cancel powerpoof
cool
>and Steven Juniverse
not cool

Nickelodeon: do what you're doing the loud house and don't ever do any of the shit with breadwinners ever again

Go back to /toy/

>hasbro
>not takara tomy
Fag.

Nickelodeon
>I don't care about your cartoons now, but you have a fucking amazing catalog of 90s cartoon and live action shows you won't release on DVD. You have a audience that is willing to pay for high quality versions instead of torrenting 480p rips.
Cartoon Network
>Quit showing Teen Titans GO all fucking day. If you wanna show DC shit, make a DC exclusive channel.

>Nick
Just cancel Fairly Oddparents already. We know you want to.
>Cartoon Network
Reduce TTG's presence by about half. Believe me, the internet will love you for it.

To both: Stop shoving your classics in the back corners of the closet.

CN: Start using Boomerang for what it was meant for with said classics, not a dumping spot for decent shows that aren't TTGo. Fans would love for reruns of recently finished CN shows like Regular Show and Adventure Time.

Nick: Make a Boomerang style channel for YOUR backlog of classics from the 80s and 90s people would want to see.

We need more feet in these shows!

Also that cuck show with the football team needs more airtime!

nick has nicktoons. i dont really watch it but its always things like catdog and rockos modern life

In the early morning slots, when I turn it on from time to time all I see are the newer live action shows and the recent cartoons. You wanna watch the classics, better stay up past 10 pm.

i would want CN to be more like the mid 2000's and Nick to be more like the 90's cause i consider those to be the golden age of both companies.