JUSTICE LEAGUE / JOSS WHEDON

Great news!

comicbookmovie.com/justice_league/joss-whedon-was-already-working-on-justice-league-before-zack-snyder-stepped-away-from-the-film-a151414

>Variety caught up with producer Charles Roven at the Wonder Woman premiere in LA last night to ask him about the whole situation, and according to him, Whedon was already working on the movie when Snyder convinced him to finish it in his absence

>"We were saddened by the events that caused Zack Snyder and Deborah Snyder to have to leave and turn the reins over to Joss Whedon. He was already working with us on some of the scenes for the additional photography that we’re gonna be doing shortly, and it was fortunate that Zack convinced him, and he agreed to step in and finish the movie, help Zack finish his vision, and we’re excited about that."

Other urls found in this thread:

craveonline.com/site/515353-exclusive-interview-deborah-snyder-talks-man-of-steel-and-easter-eggs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We already knew this.

How is this news? They said it in the very first day we knew Zack was gone.

There is too much Snyder on it, I don't think that Wheedon will be able to save it in time.

did this really need a thread

Of course.

I think everyone's missing the important part of this whole debacle
>Deborah Snyder to have to leave

She is the one who has supported all of Zacks ideas along the way and got them past producers. With her gone it'll be a lot easier for people like Johns and other producers/directors to get shit by

Yeah. Johns JL was so good.
Deborah and Zack where the ones that wanted every director to have their own vision and all movies to be different, Johns is literally the errand boy of the same people that destroyed Suicide Squad and that gave us the theatrical cut of BvS, not to mention that they are the ones that killed fucking flash by inserting Cyborg in. Now if JL doesnt do well and if Zack doesnt comeback we are going full generic crap.

Why aren't the black parts red and why is he covered in a crisscross of wires?

No idea.

I've still never seen any source that she has that much sway at WB.
I wonder if Roven has any creative input, and if yes, what.

Why is the lightning on his suit yellow, but his actual lightning is blue?

the wires are to """"""'channel his electricity""""""" or some nonsense

>those wires
Is DCEU Flash into bondage?

It makes sense he'd enjoy being tied up and had his orgasms stopped because otherwise he'd jizz at supersonic speeds right away.

So we are getting the tone, cinematography, subtext and imagary of Snyder, with a sprinkling of the charm and character interaction that Whedon usually lays on far too thick, because he doesn't have time or the mandate to oversaturate it with quips? Fucking amazing, I am so hyped.

The best part is, give Snyder a year to grieve, and he will put all that pain into his creative endevours, and double down on working hard to blot out the sorrow. He'll be welcomed back. We'll be getting Snyder DECU entries for the enxt decade.

The future is bright, and vaguely blue tinted.

The wires hold the suit together when going fast.

But that's stupid, though. The Speed Force is all the explanation you need, and without it, any other explanation becomes insufficient, if he needs wires to keep his suit together, what keeps his brain from turning into mush and so on?

> Johns JL was so good.
Origins was poor.
Graves was meh.
Everything after that was good to great.

I still don't get how come notorious Halfag Johns wrote that scene where Batman just takes the ring without him noticing.

the wires protect his brain too.
they use the wire force, so you dont need any explanation.

>generic crap
A boring film is still a film, suicide squad wasn't even that.

>tfw tortured Snyder actually makes good films.

>Working with whedon on photography when his movies look like tv shows
Pic related

Oh man, was really hyped to see something epic but we'll probably get another quipfest and shit like Wonder Woman bossing around everyone else, not to mention everyone will speak like retards

>Quick Batman, let me ride in your bat-car thingy!

Guess I still can see WW before giving my goodbye to the DCU and capestuff in general.

Though maybe Suicide Squad 2 will be good if it actually has a damn plot and is not cucked by whedon

Then you weren't concentrating.

I wonder if their is gonna be a clear difference in quality between Snyder Kino and whedons tv quips.

I've seen people claim that earl N52 JL was actually written by Jim Lee.

>lines everywhere

Fuck this trend

Maybe if we're lucky Whedon will learn a thing or 2 about photography?
Though I still think it will be shit either way

Snyder WILL NOT EVER COME BACK TO THE DCEU

The dialogue of the DCEU is way more cringe than anything written by Wheedon. Snyder's characters don't talk like humans.

They didn't even bother making the lines look cool, they just rant to home depot and bought some fucking fencing wire.

So people that hate Batman will have a reason to hate him even more, Johns is subtle and vicious as that

They don't talk like 16 year old kids who think they are clever and woke, no

>>Quick Batman, let me ride in your bat-car thingy!
That's nothing , wait until Batgirl rolls around

It's literally one autistic Johnsfag in Sup Forums.
It was shit, there was nothing reat about that run, get better taste.

t. pleb
it was great and Darkseid War is already considered a classic

Kek, oh, would you put money on that? Worse, can you imagine the leeway he will get from a loss like that? He'll be unstoppable.

How is this good news? Joss is only here to write and add a few scenes. The rest of Snyder's shit-train still doesn't have any breaks and, as much as I like Whedon's writing, his contribution will change the fact that Justice League is doomed to fail.

If they said he was going to rewrite and reshoot the whole thing, then that'd be cause to look hopeful.

>Movie's producer says put all your fears aside, production is going perfectly and movie will be great!

What a scoop

Honestly, If the under skin was a dark red, they lost the wires and made the symbol more pronounced this wouldn't be so bad. I hope the improved suit looks better

>How is this good news? Joss is only here to write and add a few scenes.
Thank god for that, he can't make the villian a fuckong joke or insert his "witty" dialogue everywhere

You're saying that as if Steppenwolf isn't already a fucking joke.

Joss has final edit power

10% RT just became at least 60%

Better some no name lackey than have Darkseid himself job in his first movie

He'll just do the Thanos thing and sit

No more than a joke than loki or FUCKING VIBRANIUM ultron who didn't get a proper last stand against the avengers

why did they have to use Johns origin for the Justice League?

Darkseid is a better sitter than Thanos anyway.
I'm sure they'll bring Ultron back when they try to do the MCU equivalent of Annihilation Conquest.

>when they try to do the MCU equivalent of Annihilation Conquest.
Why are you trying to ruin my day, user?

You know they'll do it. What's the next big thing they can do after Thanos and the Infinity Stones? Who is the character they have the rights to? It's obvious.

>maybe SS2 will be good

Incredible amount of optimism

That's not yellow that's gold, because gold conducts electricity better.

Yeah, with Affleck ready to drop out any minute, Bravo, Joss at his most sensitive and Snyder's personal tragedy, nothing can sink this ship!

Darkseid War was one of the worst stories featuring Darkseid and Anti-Monitor to ever exist.

Affleck is just method acting the pain of being Batman

This. It's glorious. The Whedonites who have shat on the EU on principle are going to be torn in half and their brains melt out of their ears.

If it's successful:
>BASED SNYDER FINALLY THE NORMIES REALIZE THE TRUTH ABOUT KINO
If it's shit:
>FUCKING WHEDON MARVELKEK RUINING BASED SNYDER'S KINO WITH QUIPSHIT

Screencap this, you know it's the truth

Probably some weird editorial mandate? His Hal didn't sound the same in the first two JL arcs as in GL then they removed him entirely

The Synderites who shat on Whedon's "boring TV visuals" and "quippy quips" are already undergoing that

Great bait.
>thinking the shield is yellow die the lightning in the comics
Fucking casuals.

Waht if the wires are what makes ehs lightning blue and he takes them off to go fast and eh become yellow light

Why? The fact is, he has fuck all control of the visuals and quips as the majority is already done and the color pallette in place. At worst he'll do an edit that both he and Snyder are happy with. Basically he get's to make a cut that doesn't get utterly dispised by critics, and his name being on it makes them hesitate further to shit on it for being DCEU.

I can only see light at the end of this tunnel, user.

Whedon and snyder style's don't match, Snyder is all about making things look larguer than life and making men gods, whedon is all about making tumblr gals go "HE TALKS LIKE ME YASSS" not to mention he severely cucks his characters

This is gonna be a disaster, but an entertaining one at least

He doesn't have enough space to really fuck it up, and I bet Snyder left him marching orders. We'll just get a cut that people are more likely to accept, and likely a Snyder-cut rather than Extended cut for Blu-ray.

More like if it's successful, people will give Whedon the credit, whereas if it's shit people will blame Snyder and claim the movie was beyond saving. A catch 22.

Joss Whedon's Youngbloods when?

JL origins was awful, second arc with Orm was awful, forever evil was good, darkseid war was utter shit.

This is the correct answer. The Snyders wanted auteur movies. Geoff is the minion of the jews. They want to micromanage everything. And both times they did this (bvs and ss) was for the worst.

Ive seen Darkseid already.

He is like a mixture of classic Darkseid and this picture. Its the same clothes but all dark blue-black. He is very buff. Tall as Doomsday. He also has some shit in his back, like rests of ripped wings. It has the classic helmet like face.

In BvS they show a picture of an archangel that looks just like him but without the wings and the gray skin. Maybe how he was before something happened to him.

>He doesn't have enough space to really fuck it up, and I bet Snyder left him marching orders.
>Implying sensitive Joss Whedon would follow the instructions of someone with so much toxic masculinity

I'd like it better if it was the gold parts that did that, kinda like "lightning" rods. I'd give a reason for them to be there for people who need it. (Not saying i do, i just really hate those wires.)

goddamn you are a fucking idiot. Deborah has almost 0 control about this stuff, infact she was JUST as surprised as Zach when picked to direct MoS (btw he was hand picked by Nolan).

craveonline.com/site/515353-exclusive-interview-deborah-snyder-talks-man-of-steel-and-easter-eggs

Deborah Snyder: We met the Nolans on a plane going to CinemaCon when they were there for Inception, we were doing [Legend of the] Guardians, and we never met them before. Yet we were both husband and wife team at the same studio and people kept saying, “Oh you guys have to meet.” So we had a really nice conversation of the plane and we said, “Listen when everything calms down we gotta get a meal together.” So a couple months after that we got a call and Chris [Nolan] had said, “Hey, do you guys want to come over for lunch and grab that meal, and would you mind if we talked to you about Superman?” Zack got off the phone and we were like… [Gasps]! And I said “I don’t know, Zack. I don’t know how…” And he was such a fan of the character, he had different trepidations, right? His trepidation was, “I don’t know how to do this character justice. I’m not sure I know how to do that.” And I was like. “I don’t know how you make him accessible to a modern audience.” But we said, sure we’ll come and listen and they pitched us the idea that Chris and [David] Goyer had for the story. We really felt that they had an in into making him relatable, into making you care about him. But of course we wanted to read the script because the pitches are usually better than the script, and we were so pleased when we read the script. It was a really great way of getting at him. So then it was like, okay… Zack said, “I want to do this. I really want to do this.” And I said, “I feel like they really figured out a way to make this work.” And then I don’t think you can think about what the responsibility is. [Laughs] It’s like, too huge, right?

You fucking idiot

>taking the joke seriously

you arent very smart

nice fanfic

>“I don’t know how to do this character justice. I’m not sure I know how to do that.”
well, at least zack warned them beforehand, guess I can't blame him anymore. This is on WB.