Doctor Doom, Namor, Black Panther...Why most of Marvel's state leaders desire Sue so badly?

Doctor Doom, Namor, Black Panther...Why most of Marvel's state leaders desire Sue so badly?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbr.com/invisible-woman-namor-queen-fantastic-four/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You tell me, user.

I'll tell you when you hit puberty, guessing about 5 years, I'll tell you in 5 years.

>White girl
>wanted by a g*sie, a black man and an asian (looking)
checks out

Why are her hands so big? She has man-hands.

I wish Sue was my gf and mother.

It has very little to do with Sue, but is a power play against Reed.

So she can cuck you?

All 3 of them have also wanted to fuck Storm

I don't think Doom has ever seriously shown to be interested in Susan.

Because she's a Mary Sue.

why would anyone want a 50s housewife with issues??? she seems so....boring.

I'd rather an x men Girl like magik, they're cooler and hotter

In Doom's case it's mostly because Reed has her, BP has white fever, and Namor would fuck anything AND wants to fuck with Reed and T'Challa as a bonus.

Jack Kirby was a notorious cuckold who frequently asked his coworkers to sleep with his wife.

Seriously though who has Namor not tried to fuck?

He was married to her in his self-made Utopia of Doomworld.

>sticking your dick in a witch

Mostly because he wanted to be Val's dad

Sue and Franklin were just bonuses

>not wanting to fuck her from behind and rub her sexy, sexy goat legs.
Queer

They all want her because of Reed. I had i friend i had a love-hate relationship with and my biggest desire was to fuck his girlfriend to get back at him somehow. It's a very cathartic thing.

Back at the start of the Fantastic Four Doom was in love with her, but that's petered out since. Even in Secret Wars when Doom remade the world married to Sue, it felt more like him trying to one-up Richards again

For a long time Sue and JEEEEAN! Were the only adult females in the universe so it's not that suprising

No but we're wondering why her above all the comparably attractive Marvel women

user, what if you biggest desire was actually to fuck him?

That's just what Stan told her.

I'm not gay, though. I just wanted to one up him.

They weren't even that adult at the start and still everybody was hitting on them.

The guy gets it.

Also, as a general thing, Sue Storm, Marvel Girl and the Wasp were the only super powered gals at Marvel for a long while, and that leaves Jane Foster, Aunt May and the Bettys until Gwen Stacy and the Clariemont female Mutants came along.

Of them all, Sue Storm is/was the most prominent and high-profile figure in universe; the people who kidnapped her were typically egotistical assholes who figured a super-powered house-frau who can keep the F4 stable is a pretty capable woman and worthy arm candy.

Making him your bitch would be the biggest one up tho, that's peak petty right there.

That was the intention. To get something he had and loved for me.

That costume in the right is fucking awfull but i understand why Invisible slut would dress like that.

He probably loves not having dick in his butt, you should try taking that away from him

Doom's arm looks like an ass in that thumbnail. I can't be the only one who saw it.

I don't know what you're trying to impy, but you're wrong.

>but you're wrong
So he does like having your dick in his butt?

Namor didn't try to fuck Hope.

>Redheads. Ick. Ick. Ick.

Was that when she looked 20 or when she looked 12?

When she looked 20, after Second Coming.

Reference to this earlier in the issue

Why hasn't Doom swapped brains with Sue yet and truly married Reed?

Fucking race traitor.

Who are you to say he didn't already?

Because she has no visible personality to conflict with theirs'

Lists and bs aside, user, Reed has been shown time and time again on panel, where it counts, to be the smartest motherfucker pretty much ever.
Sue is his choice. I don't even like blondes and that's good enough for me.

Sue has canonically kissed Namor many times and skinnydipped with Black Panther.

>sticking your dick in crazy plus demons.

Where is the page of the cuckoos talking about who has the worst head to look into. Wolverine and magik were on the list.

Or that the guy is a bottom. In that case, user should force him to top.

She's Marvel's village bicycle even spidey got a ride

>Blond hair
>Blue eyes
They want the Aryan genetics

Poor Steve didn't.

A CBR's article claims that Sue's secret desire is to be Namor's Queen:

>cbr.com/invisible-woman-namor-queen-fantastic-four/

Perhaps is Sue that is attracted by men with important political power.

She's been T'Challa's queen too (in an AU of Exiles).

The thing is in 616 she's the classic manipulative tease.
She really loves Reed, but she likes attention and knowing she's hot, she likes to use her seduction power over men, the more powerful or attractive and easier to manipulate the better. And then she doesn't deliver, because that's where the real power is. They make them need her and then reminds them she doesn't need them.
This has the double bonus of making Reed jealous so she gets even more attention.
t. projecting because I got messed up by a manipulative tease

*She makes them need her

Yes it seems so.

Live on a planet with billions of women, some who are hotter than Sue, yet these dudes all chase after sue. It is like you guys wanting to be with Beyonce or Kim, when there are women out there somewhere in the world that they can't hold a candle to. Marvel needs to step outside of New York and really look at the rest of the world.

Spidey's the bicycle.

tmw you realize burn victim Doom has had more super-babes than the rest. See Morgana, Scarlet Witch, maybe Silver Sable & Storm.

How's Namor Asian? Lamurians are atlatians who moved to the Pacific Ocean. Namor isn't a lamurian.

There's rumors of getting an Asian actor to play Namor but nothing's concrete or news about finding an actor as of yet.

the same reason jean grey and cyclops are flat characters because they end up being co-dependent on other characters.

tl;dr
People want to cuck Reed but Susan is a tease so they waste their time

Well to be fair, that ain't even Doom in that picture. See during Chris Claremont's Fantastic Four run he brought Doom back for him and Reed to take on a Celestial. They defeated said Celestial but in a final act of vengeance it put Reed in Doom's armor (and using cosmic bullshit to keep him sealed in the armor) and left Doom naked in the wilderness in the "Heroes Reborn" world.

So now as "Doom", Reed decided to rule over Latervia and marry Sue.. again. He also decided the world is so damn flawed that it just be better for him to conquer it. Doom and Sue stopped him.