Why did Kevin McCallister scream after slapping his face? Did he really slap himself that hard?

Why did Kevin McCallister scream after slapping his face? Did he really slap himself that hard?

he used aftershave. which burns a bit

Joe Pesci hated McCauly so much tortured him on set all the time, he putblittle glass pieces in the tube that's why he screams. The director thought this would make great marketing material so they kept it

who the fuck uses aftershave and why does it burn?

If you shave your skin is sensitive, then adding aftershave makes it sting.

what is the purpose of aftershave?

Have you ever used a non electric razor?

because you are putting alcohol on a bunch of skin that just had its outer layers sliced off with a razor. Fuck shaving.

it makes your skin sting

it's all I use and I've never felt compelled to put shit on my face after I'm done shaving

To seperate the men from the soy boys.

Are you for real? Aftershave is supossed to protect your skin from irritation and help with cuts not getting infected when you use a shitty razor or are a nu male that can't shave with a blade razor

t. soyboi numale

Alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older.

Enjoy your skin irritation

>/tvpol/ manbaby neckbeard doesn’t know why you use aftershave and why it burns on recently shaved skin
No one is surprised tb h

the aftershave is an antiseptic, moron

>shaving in 2018

Thom Yorke

My skin has never felt irritated after shaving with a non-electric blade razor
the fuck kind of conspiracy have you bought into

lmao

>/tvpol/ manbaby

How was that post in the least bit Sup Forums? This shit is worse than them spouting off about Jews.

he realized he was Home Alone

>is this toothbrush approved by the American dental association?
>I'm not sure it doesn't say
>can you please find out
Was it autism?

He used glue

underrated post