Is this how has been actresses try to stay relevant?

Is this how has been actresses try to stay relevant?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1HKUhGRYabY
mohammedamin.com/Islamic_finance/Simple-introduction-to-Islamic-mortgages.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I love how a woman who advocated arranged marriage, Sharia law and female genital mutilation has become the face of feminism.

Good job, feminists. It's like that Chapelle's Show sketch with the black KKK Grand Wizard.

> female genital mutilation

> sharia

The left are the party of anti science and reason.

This is how she responded to Ayaan Hirsi Ali's criticism of FGM in Islamic countries.

When pressed on if this meant she was actually in favor of FGM, her response was "I don't have to answer questions from white males," see her in action here.

youtube.com/watch?v=1HKUhGRYabY

fuck off ahmed

>become interest free
no wonder most Muslim-majority countries are shitholes.

describing yourself are we.
good the first step is admitting the problem

Better think harder sweetie :^)

Ok she seems pretty retarded

fuck off mutt

Bitch still looks fuckable, yeah I think I could get it up for her *massages balls*

wtf lock this bitch in guantanamo bay

She is dumb as fuck.

>Alyssa Milano started as Arnold's daughter in Commando, showing how bad south americans are

This is really sad

Christ, she's still fucking hot as hell. Alyssa Milano, HOF.

>not needing to worry about interest because you're legal property of your husband and can't actually take out loans

sharia law sounds great

I remember how she came to my state and drove voters to the polls to support a candidate that lost.

oh nice! they can move into Alyssa's gated community.. right?

shouldn't those other two pieces of property be covered up?

Being an actress is the worst in the industry.
Especially if you start out as a child actress; you can even see it here on Sup Forums.

Bella threads, Chloe threads, Miley threads, all in the olden days, threads about hebe and talking about how wonderful these women were, and look at the hate they spawn. Once you become an adult, you become practically used up and people don't want you anymore. I sacrifice my soul to Moloch to curse everyone who read this post to have their children and future children fail at life. You could argue for the same as actors, but they aren't as sexualized than their female counterparts.

The left/right Islam argument is totally irrational, on both sides

The right has more in common with Islam on topics of religious morality but hates them because they're brown, meanwhile the left is like "This country has too many violent, homophobic, misogynistic, anti-semitic religious retards running about trying to force their bullshit beliefs on everybody. What we really need around here is a few million Muslims!"

Just nuke earth 2bh

I'm not pretending to be a centrist. Maybe the right's argument is more rational because "fuck brown people even if I happen to agree with them" is at least consistent in its own way. The enemy of my enemy is not necessarily my friend, etc.

But fuck me, the left's obsession with glorifying the exact antithesis of EVERYTHING they believe in is mind boggling. Fucking Berkeley barred Richard Dawkins for Islamophobia. Richard Dawkins!

Nothing proves the "women are fucking retarded" meme true better than the feminist movement.

Can't objectify women if women are objects

>nuke the earth because I'm too stupid to understand it.

whites desperately trying to import muslims..

They cant stop contaminating the land with other foriegn garbage

Ayaan Hirsi Ali is my waifu

>waifuing a girl who had her vagina cut off

islam should be illegal

How do you cut off a hole

Of all shitty religions, Islam is the shittiest.

t. kike enabler
fuck off degenerate kikes, hitler loved islam

there's nothing wrong with Christianity

who cares richard dawkin.he is a retard

>kike
Sorry kid, I'm not from the United States of Israel.

islam is the ultimate redpill

there's only two sides in this deb8

for israel, or for islam

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

>Interest free

Interest free my ass. The way the Muslims get around lending is that they buy the item then sell it back to you for more money. This is called a Musharaka and in the long run is actually more expensive than the standard loan system.

mohammedamin.com/Islamic_finance/Simple-introduction-to-Islamic-mortgages.html

Giving women the right to vote was a mistake.

They can have DACA, it's 100% on the table, all they have to do is let the wall happen. The Democrats are always telling us how reasonable they are, they just need to play ball.

I recognize neither.

That's just what a jew would say

Nobody asked for your opinion Muhammad.

This.

Interesting.

zhids detected
the world has no place for zhids or muselmen

33 billion appropriated, 18 for the physical wall
OK rightie once you allow 18 billion of aid you can have your fuckimg wall
That's only 18 million immigrants, ha

Wait "aid" to you is just paying for plane tickets for more immigrants?

Are you sure you're not thinking of "AIDS"?