FAT WORLD

No point to this thread except to marvel at the freakshow that is Tumblr OC.

fatworld.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Actress

>787 actresses and counting.

You've never even heard of most of these actresses, yet someone felt motivated to photoshop pictures of them fat and accompanying fanfic bios.

Other urls found in this thread:

fatworld.wikia.com/wiki/Halle_Berry
fatworld.wikia.com/wiki/Britney_Spears
fatworld.wikia.com/wiki/Jennifer_Aniston
fatworld.wikia.com/wiki/Jennifer_Grey
fatworld.wikia.com/wiki/FAT_WORLD
fatworld.wikia.com/wiki/Anna_Nicole-Smith
fan2000.deviantart.com/
fatworld.wikia.com/wiki/Contribution_Tips_and_Guidelines
fatworld.wikia.com/wiki/Kirstie_Alley
imgur.com/a/13bFA
fatworld.wikia.com/wiki/Chloe_Moretz
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Swift weighed 250 pounds when her music career began and was already heavier than most her age. By 2008, Swift's weight had hit 400 pounds and was heavier than her mother. Swift's weight continued to climb slowly over the next few years until she reunited with Lautner in late 2010. By the time of their engagement Swift's weight had surged past 500 and by the time of her wedding it was estimated she was weighed approximately 580 pounds. Her weight was conjecture until spring 2014 when Swift confirmed around 650 pounds. In March 2015 while preparing for her new tour and amid pregnancy rumors her weight had risen to 690 pounds. In April 2017, six months since the birth of her twins, Swift's weight was confirmed at 740 pounds.

This is mental illness

Who's the heaviest girl in the fatty cinematic universe? Tay is the most I've found so far at 740

it's a fetish you dips

>Elizabeth Debicki (b. in August 1990) is an American actress. She has starred in A Few Best Men in 2011, and in The Great Gatsby in 2013.

>She is currently single and weighs 510 pounds.

Taylor Swift looks like a younger Christian Slater without makeup.

It's SO. FUCKING. ENDLESS. it'd take hours to go through and be sure, but clicking around randomly I haven't noticed bigger.

fatworld.wikia.com/wiki/Halle_Berry
>913 lbs
Beat this. I clicked this link just because I've heard she's diabetic in real life.

Elizabeth Debicki is Australian though, stupid cunts can't even get her nationality right

fatworld.wikia.com/wiki/Britney_Spears
>1063

Not
Even
Surprized

NVM found another
fatworld.wikia.com/wiki/Jennifer_Aniston

ONE THOUSAND, ONE HUNDRED AND SIXTY SEVEN POUNDS

Better challenge: find the most obscure let elaborate bio:

fatworld.wikia.com/wiki/Jennifer_Grey

>Jennifer Grey, daughter of actors Joel Grey and Jo Wilder, was poised to become a big-time actress in her own right. In the 1980s she starred in Red Dawn, Ferris Bueller's Day Off and Dirty Dancing. The latter of which made her a hot commodity with a hot 440 pound body.
>Dual rhinoplasties in the early 1990s left her unrecognizable to many and caused her career to struggle. But steady weight gain allowed casting directors to take notice and provide her the roles to get her career back in momentum.
>She now weighs 590 pounds. The two images are of Grey before the nose job, and after.

OMG THE PICTURES

>no picture of Ana De Armas
>no Emily Blunt article at all
I feel relieved

>maybe I can find an about page that has who created this shit
>find this instead

fatworld.wikia.com/wiki/FAT_WORLD

fatworld.wikia.com/wiki/Anna_Nicole-Smith

Anna Nicole Smith is canonically the heaviest woman in the world, at 1310lb

case closed

fan2000.deviantart.com/
this is the creator

jesus fucking christ

Autism plus fetish is a wonderful thing. I wonder how old the guy who wrote that is.

This is at least top-10 most bizarre things I've ever read on the internet. I'm old too.

I wonder who's behind all this

>In April 2012, Shalom Life ranked her Number 5 on its list of “the 50 most talented, intelligent, funny, and gorgeous Jewish women in the world."

This could very well be real

fatworld.wikia.com/wiki/Contribution_Tips_and_Guidelines

>all these autistic rules
maybe less the rules and all the specific stuff like the alternate history of the NFL

oh god these pictures

fatworld.wikia.com/wiki/Kirstie_Alley
>In the decade after Cheers ended, Alley gained more than 300 pounds, and by 2002 she weighed well over 700 pounds. In 2005, the then 750-pound Alley starred in the Showtime sitcom Fat Actress, a show loosely based on her life as an obese Hollywood actress. The show was not picked up for a second season, and after its cancellation Alley gained even more weight, eventually becoming immobile by 2008, and a spokesperson for Jenny Craig Weight Gain program. Alley has been bedbound and currently weighs 960 pounds, but this didn't stop her from launching a new sitcom, Kirstie, whose main character is loosely based on her personality (and is played by Valerie Bertinelli).

imgur.com/a/13bFA

STOP

i still would

>In FAT WORLD, a woman becoming immobile and bedbound (except in the case of pregnancy) is a cultural taboo and literally a career killer for a celebrity. To fully explain would take a seperate page to cover the topic.

>somehow doesn't have a page for Valerie Bertinelli despite featuring in this elaborate Kirstie Alley fun fiction

Looks a lot like a girl I work with.

How can we save her????

>Since late 2010 however McGowan started to neglect her muscle strengthening and conditioning resulting not in added weight gain but quiet, yet nagging rumors her slowly sliding to immobility.
>Although she is a reported 615 pounds, McGowan's state of mobility is very precarious.

My boner...

fatworld.wikia.com/wiki/Chloe_Moretz

my god

Christian Slater still hot as fuck.
Dude looks great in Mr Plebbit