INHUMANS TV

comicbookmovie.com/inhumans/leaked-footage-from-marvels-inhumans-features-a-teleporting-lockjaw-and-more-a151301

Well, looks like shit :-(

Other urls found in this thread:

tvline.com/2017/04/27/blind-item-bad-tv-series/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>New Marvel things look bad

Who would've thunk

Don't worry. Normalfags have been trained well enough to support it enough to do well.

better than Blunder Womyn by like a mile

We all want WW to be yet another hilarious disaster, but come on.

>We

Nothing is worse than shithumans.

>That Harry Potter smokey cloud "teleportation".
>Sitting down for regular human dinner like a family of regular humans.

Seriously, what? I fucking hope this isn't just some Harry Potter humans = muggles style shit.

Black Bolt looks scared and nervous in both scenes.

This show bombing would be the perfect conclusion of the Inhumans push. From Fraction leaving after two issues, to not getting the whole Inhumans family together from the start of the push, to the IvX shit everyone hated...it's downright astonishing how badly Marvel fucked this up.

And truth be told, I would have watched an Inhumans film.

>Marvel are making another shit TV show
>It's based on the shithumans
>Better shit on DC to validate muh company wars
Neck yourself

Me too. Always dug Black Bolt.
Those costumes are bad cosplay tier (as many others have pointed out).

This is going to be a beautiful disaster and I can't wait to see it crash and burn.

>Fraction leaving after two issues

I dont pay enough attention to Marlel to have seen this. What happened?

When did the shitty Sup Forums mentality of brand wars take over the board? You underage retards make it impossible to discuss anything.
Good job.

kys

>another shit TV show
Is this ironic? I can't even tell anymore.

>Acknowledging yet another blunder of Marvel's with the Inhumans
>muh brand wars

>Inhumans show looks like garbage
>Inhumans comics are getting trashed and the push hasn't worked
>Snyder is going to bastardise 4th World

Why are DC Comics the only ones who are respecting Kirbys work on his 100th anniversa-

>DCs Kirby one shots
So, so close to nailing it

Kill yourself shill. This shit looks fucking terrible.

you are missing out on the best cape tv show

is that to men?

>still playing the "us vs. them" braindead card
So, do you work for WB or something? If not, you're out of your mind.

Fraction was supposed to be THE big writer for the Inhumans, and as it got closer, he just said "Sorry, but this is a lot of pressure on me. I know what Marvel wants to do with this franchise, and I don't think I'm the one to do it"

And after Fraction got burned by Fear Itself, an event that was flat out despised (even though looking back at it, it wasn't as bad as people said), that being pushed into a major position just scared him off.

tvline.com/2017/04/27/blind-item-bad-tv-series/

>That foul odor assaulting executives at an unnamed broadcast or cable network is the stank emanating from an upcoming drama series that is allegedly so bad it’s actually unwatchable.
>How pungent are we talking? Well, according to sources, the network behind the ambitious project tried mightily to pawn off the entire first season on one of the big streamers at a steep discount (we’re talking pennies). But the influential Powers That Be behind the series put a kibosh on the fire sale. So now the net in question is forced to sit back and watch the stink bomb smell up its airwaves (beginning at some point in the next seven months).
>Making matters worse, this small-screen Ishtar was, by all accounts, a costly disaster, with most episodes coming in way, way, way, way, way over budget.

People thought this could be either Star Trek, Inhumans, or Twin Peaks, but Twin Peaks turned out well and Star Trek is on streaming services.

Considering Inhumans is launching in the Friday night death slot...

Is there a Ghost Rider show now?

He was in Agents of SHIELD

>even though looking back at it, it wasn't as bad as people said
yes it was. It was the last time I would read anything by Fraction.

I tend to avoid all these shows that are about the non-supers in a super universe. Is this one worth giving a chance?

HAHAHAHAHAHAAA No. It's called Agents of SHIT for a reason.

>wuz

Eh, its okay. Bastardises Robbie Reyes powers/origin to tie him into the Spirit of Vengeance and Johnny Blaze because people still don't understand Robbies powers aren't tied to them but his actual character is still solid

Season 5 has been amazing. Ghost Rider, LMDs, The Matrix, The Darkhold. It was a hell of a ride

I'll go right ahead and keep ignoring all this stuff then.

Would either of you be able to recommend some good Ghost Rider stories to read?

Medusa's costume
>Fake hair
>Fake shoulders
>Fake boobs

I understand the need for fake hair but why the fuck do everything else?

Why do they look exactly like Singer's X-men?

Wait what one shots. And what was wrong with them?

Agents of Shield starts off weak but gets better as it goes on. First half of the first season is notoriously bad, so don't be surprised if you want to bail out.

Bing completely honest, I'm not too well-versed in Blaze/Ketch Ghost Rider but I enjoyed Jason Aarons run. Introduces you to the whole lore of GRs and is some pretty metal shit, while re-introducing a bunch of older characters.

As far as Robbie Reyes Ghost Rider goes, read All-New Ghost Rider, Ghost Racers and the recent 5 issue run that got cancelled because Marvel is retarded and turned a GR book into a young heroes ft. Ghost Rider book.

Coming out in August

THE NEW GODS SPECIAL #1
Written by SHANE DAVIS • Art by SHANE DAVIS and MICHELLE DELECKI • Backup story written by and art by WALTER SIMONSON • Cover by SHANE DAVIS and MICHELLE DELECKI
In a feature length story, Orion and Lightray must come to the aid of Forager and his people, as Kalibak has established a brutal dictatorship over the Bug colony. In confronting his evil brother, Orion faces the darker side of his own nature. And, in a back-up story, master comics writer/artist Walter Simonson tells a tale of a young Orion and his friend Seagrin. Also includes a reprint of a classic New Gods tale by Jack Kirby!
ONE-SHOT • On sale AUGUST 2 • 48 pg, FC, $4.99 US • RATED T

THE NEWSBOY LEGION AND THE BOY COMMANDOS SPECIAL #1
Written by HOWARD CHAYKIN • Art and cover by HOWARD CHAYKIN
Jack Kirby’s two wartime kid gangs share their first adventure together in a novel-length tale written and illustrated by Howard Chaykin! When the Boy Commandos arrive in New York on the trail of a secret Axis agent, they’re greeted as turf invaders by the crime-fighting Newsboys! Can these kids put aside their rivalry and join forces to protect the home front? Also features a Kirby reprint!
ONE-SHOT • On sale AUGUST 9 • 48 pg, FC, $4.99 US • RATED T

THE SANDMAN SPECIAL #1
Written by DAN JURGENS and STEVE ORLANDO • Art by JON BODGANOVE and RICK LEONARDI • Cover by PAUL POPE
Don’t miss two new tales starring Jack Kirby’s costumed Master of Nightmares from the 1970s. Sandman, Brute and Glob battle an onslaught of dreams so powerful that they are invading the dreams of other people! Then, a grown-up Jed Walker returns to his childhood home, only to find himself haunted by dreams from the past. Plus: a seldom-seen Sandman story from the 1970s!
ONE-SHOT • On sale AUGUST 16 • 48 pg, FC, $4.99 US • RATED T

MANHUNTER SPECIAL #1
Written by KEITH GIFFEN and DAN DiDIO • Art by NICK BRADSHAW • Backup story written by SAM HUMPHRIES • Backup story art by KLAUS JANSON • Cover by BRUCE TIMM
Big-game hunter and private detective Paul Kirk has marshalled his skills to fight crime as the masked vigilante known as Manhunter. But now crime has reached epidemic proportions that may push him to the limits—and draw the attention of the Golden Age heroes Sandman and Sandy! Plus: a short story featuring Etrigan the Demon by writer Sam Humphries and artist Klaus Janson and a Golden Age reprint.
ONE-SHOT • On sale AUGUST 23 • 48 pg, FC, $4.99 US • RATED T

DARKSEID SPECIAL #1
Written by MARK EVANIER • Art by SCOTT KOLINS • Backup story written by SAM HUMPHRIES • Backup story art by STEVE RUDE • Cover by CHRIS BURNHAM
Mark Evanier, longtime Kirby associate and biographer (Kirby: King of Comics), tells a tale starring one of Jack’s greatest villains. The latest daring escape from the orphanage of Granny Goodness leaves an infuriated Darkseid determined to capture and punish the escapees. The Lord of Apokolips puts his best hunter on the case, but one of Granny’s students is unlike anyone he’s encountered before. Plus, an untold tale of Omac by Humphries and Rude and a classic Kirby Fourth World tale!
ONE-SHOT • On sale AUGUST 30 • 48 pg, FC, $4.99 US • RATED T

THE BLACK RACER AND SHILO NORMAN SPECIAL #1
Written by REGINALD HUDLIN • Art and cover by DENYS COWAN and BILL SIENKIEWICZ
Shilo Norman has taken up the mantle of Mister Miracle, following the example of Scott Free by cheating death on a daily basis. But when he pushes himself to the limit, the Black Racer comes calling. Now Shilo is literally running from death itself and a cosmic chase leads both target and hunter across the universe. Also featuring a Fourth-World era reprint!
ONE-SHOT • On sale AUGUST 30 • 48 pg, FC, $4.99 US • RATED T

They seem rushed compared to Kings Mr Miracle and Kamandi Challenge

>the best cape tv show

That's not gotham

I truly believe this will be the MCU's first true flop. Everything about this show looks terrible and no one gives a single, solitary SHIT about the shithumans.

>kangz the conquerer

Fraction isn't even with Marvel anymore, is he? Didn't he jump ship to Image like all big-name writers seem to do eventually?

>most episodes coming in way, way, way, way, way over budget.
should've been a movie

The first few issues of All-New Ghost Rider are absolutely amazing. Shame they switched artists.

>the recent 5 issue run got cancelled because Marvel turned a GR book into a young heroes ft Robbie

WHAT THE FUCK

Why is this so hard? Big brother looking out for little brother in the ghetto. That shit is solid gold.

Yes.

I just want a good Black Bolt show with no cuck bullshit

It was a "New Fantastic Four" push or something. The "team" consisted of Chulk, X-23, Silk, and Robbie, referencing that time that the Fantastic Four was She-Hulk, Wolverine, Spider-Man, and Ghost Rider.

Which they already did a few years ago with the Circle of Four, which was Red Hulk, X-23, Agent Venom, and Alejandra.

>They seem rushed compared to Kings Mr Miracle and Kamandi Challenge
Of course they seem rushed; you didn't hear about them until solicits came out. Just like every comic.

And even if they are rushed, they're better than Marvel's plans to commemorate Kirby's 100th. You know what they're gonna make? Goddamn variant covers.

>that telporting
what the fuck

i do the AoS generals but what the hell. I'm not doing inhumans

>The first official image has been met with a mixed response, while leaked screengrabs have spoiled the first trailer and received a similarly divided reception

>mixed
>divided

kek

No I had high hopes for this tv show. I mean, with someone named Blackagar Boltagon in it, how could it go wrong.

>Scott Buck show
Nigger, how it looks should be the least of your worries. Why anyone lets him run any show is beyond my meager intellect.
Then again, as an X-fag I will enjoy the schadenfreude of Inhumansfags having to deal with that kind of shit.

Compared to recent events like Original Sin? Civil War II? Fear Itself is MILES above in quality because at least it tried to do something original

I don't know, probably about as well as a romcom starring an alien called Thor or a action comedy starring a hero called Iron Man

Marvel and DC shows always look like they're on a budget, but fuck me if this isn't like the B-tier of that.

Time to Kevin Feige say goodbye?

That's like comparing being shot in the foot to be shot in the face.

You're still getting shot. Having it be better by comparison still doesn't make it a positive.

And only Kevin Feige is laughing.

>Don't show her hair powers in the trailer
>She gets her hair shaved later anyway

Fiege isn't on this, this is Perlmutter's baby

so it's the 3rd worst event comic...great

This, if ANY I.P needed to look far-as-fuck out in the costume department it's The Inhumans. I mean I haven't even watched Iron Fist for that very reason...a fucking tracky top?! HAHAHAHAHAAAH!!...jeez what a shitty, shitty, SHITTY cast.

>Perlmutter

then it is destined to be garbage

Medusa looks like the product of a drunk NRS modeler and a computer

When Disney bought Marvel. Going from Marvel vs DC to Disney vs WB vs Fox escalated things

Not even close. Heroes Reborn, Onslaught, the Crossing, Secret Wars II are all worse than Fear Itself.

You ever read the Steve Rude Mr. Miracle one-shot? I fucking love that comic. I also have a massive soft spot for the Ian Gibson-illustrated (sorry, forgot who wrote it but I have a feeling it was Wagner and/or Grant?) mini-series.

>WAH THEY CHANGED FROM MUH COMICS

>written by Hudlin
Oh god no.

No, you will enjoy YOUR schadenfreude BECAUSE of Inhumansfags having to deal with that kind of shit.

>not connected to the Inhumans that Agents of SHIELF spent 3 seasons exploring

Well fuck you too Marvel

I wish they'd given Most Wanted a chance to flop

I miss Bobby and Hunter

Is this a fucking joke? Onslaught Saga blows Fear Itself WAY out of the water. In fact, Onslaught Saga is better than almost every Marvel event of the 00s and '10s.

i miss her too

>gotham
>good

Speaking of DC, kinda sad Constantine is being a CWSeed show. Live Action made it great.

That's a good thing. Inhumans will bomb while S.H.I.E.L.D evolves into a good show. Funny because I quit it like everyone else then came back for Ghost Rider & HYDRA & no binge that season till 5 o clock & couldn't believe how good it got.

& binge* Fuck I'm tired.

Best Inhuman won't be in it so shan't be watching

god damn she just continues to get hotter

Once she hired a Marine to get her /fit/ between seasons she became a much better character

Watch Season 5. It's kino as fuck. & this is someone who was turned off from S.H.I.E.L.D. & only went back to see Ghost Rider.

stop posting this meme

it's not inhumans because the filming wasn't even at the right point for that blind item

it's most likely still star crossed they were talking about

inhumans will still be shit though