Now that the dust has died down and most of the hipsters have gotten off the dick suck train that this produced...

Now that the dust has died down and most of the hipsters have gotten off the dick suck train that this produced, I'm going to do us all a favor and say what we're all thinking: this season was one of the worst things to ever air on tv. The characters are the most cardboard people ever written. The pacing was non-existant; not everyone has the time to watch nothing happen for several hours which is apparently what David Lynch believes is "high art". This is a show that is actively hostile to its viewer and the studio producers should have stepped in and reined Lynch in. It reminds me of how Lucas ruined the Star Wars Prequels and just like those, I'm going to gladly pretend that this never happened, and I hope you do too. Now let's just hope the originals 2 seasons don't get raped again in the future, just like how the movie did 25 years ago the first time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M9Gpk75z6rE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I agree, it was absolute kino

Watch wat u fuckin say kid.

It's one of the best things ever made. Might be Lynch's best work desu.

AYUDAMAN

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

Nah, its amazing.

>The characters are the most cardboard people ever written
I would argue that Twin Peaks wasn't about really deep characters like Mad Men, but about their actions, and even then thats reaching so this doesn't really matter in a show like Twin Peaks.

>The pacing was non-existant; not everyone has the time to watch nothing happen for several hours which is apparently what David Lynch believes is "high art".

How the hell is that an argument? You have a filed up life and not enough time to watch a show? It was paced the way it supposed to be executed. Don't shit on a show because you have ADHD or a shitty life where you cant clear an hour out of your life each week.

>actively hostile to its viewer
Fucking kek, you're a baby. Stop being a bitch.

>actively hostile to its viewer
Major kek

How to spot the Redditor

It was pure kino. One of its kind. A gift, that made TV great again for a 18 hours. We were all Lynched and blessed at the same time by this autistic masterpiece.

Yeah I mean it's already being regarded as a serious work of art and there will definitely be multiple books written about it in the next couple of years but continue spewing memes you dumbshit

>IMG_2577

How to spot the phoneposter.

Everything you said is wrong. I will go on olymp here and say that I liked this season even more than the previous two.

looks like we got another one
cleanup on aisle 92786391

It was a great season. You just seem like an extremely impatient viewer.

>muh pacing

Seeing all the female cast become total MILFs made it worth the time

youtube.com/watch?v=M9Gpk75z6rE
it had some true spooks

MOMMY
O
M
M
Y

haha David put some of those scenes in just to fuck with his people: "fuck you i can do what i want i'm david lynch you're a nobody, no you stupid bitch now i am going to put in a 5 minute scene of sweeping."

Did you enjoy FWWM?

>implying a pleb who watches capeshit would ever watch Lynch or Tarkovsky

The original Twin Peaks is a pretty bad show too. It's one giant, elaborate game of Clue with an M. Night Shyamalan twist ending. Pretty much all of Lynch's films save for Blue Velvet are classic cases of cinematic The Emperor's New Clothes.

The entire show was Lynch doing what he wanted and fucking with people who expected eighteen episodes of Coop talking about pie and hearing cryptic warnings about owls

Blah blah blah it was kinema on teevee

show of the decade

(past tense) (of a group of people) kill (someone) for an alleged offence without a legal trial, especially by hanging.

LYNCHED

Nothing comes close, spectacular season.

is this /tpg/?

I'm very normie to be honest with you, and I absolutely loved this Twin Peaks season. Way better than any other series last year. S3 > S1 > FWWM > S2

>movie about some Chad sperm receptacle sitting on daddy's cock for three hours
whoa... Kino

mfw all these plebs got LYNCHED

we /tpg/ now

LEE'd

>actual literal space aliens

Yeah ok

>don’t talk to me or my daughter ever again

She's so CUTE!

>James was at the Roadhouse
>the Roadhouse is part of Audrey's coma dream
>James was at the Sheriff's Department when Bob-ball went down
>Cooper's face superimposed over the entire scene saying "we are all inside a dream"

What did Lynch mean by this?

Maybe so, but that's not why I watch it. I watch it for the aesthetic, the humour, and the surrealism. From a plot perspective the original show's ending is a M. Night tier twist, but from an aesthetic / audio perspective it's beautiful.

Considering most alien abductions are actually repressed memories of sexual abuse, I can believe it.

Ironically, TP:TR is Lynch's Out 1.

Die!! /tpg/ Die!!

>Finished season 3 last week.
>Missed out on /tpg/
Just

ME DESTINY

I had to force myself through the first two seasons. Shit was terrible and boring as fuuuuuuck!! It makes absolutely no sense whatsoever and anyone who tries to make sense of it is a fool. Lynch is a master troll and none of his movies make any fucking sense. He is most definitely part of the satanic pedo ring also.

That being said, I still enjoyed the madness. The original two series are comfy as fuck despite being boring as fuck.

You watched the movie?

Imagine being that chair

Why don't you tell us something/anything test is better. That awesome Star Wars franchise? Oh, wait maybe those awesome superhero movies. Maybe something on Netflix? You can complain about it, but, please let us know where your taste level is. Wait...maybe you love that piece of shit, Stranger Things. Hahaha! Please, let us know about your awesome taste