Just marathoned the first 13 episodes of this. What did we think?

Just marathoned the first 13 episodes of this. What did we think?

What did you think you fucking sheep, form your own opinions faggot

Report obvious Sup Forums threads
Sage obvious Sup Forumsthreads

The scene where he attacks a gang with the car door is probably the worst in the mcu.

No, don't. I want to discuss the show. I felt it went to shit after cottonmouth died.

That was pretty much the what everyone else felt.

Luke Cage is a boring character.

>we
WUZ

Utterly boring, badly paced shit. The villains were laughably bad, except for the Shades guy, and even he ended up beaten by second rate supporting characters.

The plot was terrible:
>Arrest Luke Cage!
>Doesn't he have an alibi!
>Arrest him still!
>*Luke Cage comes to the police station himself*
>Did you do it?
>No, I had an alibi, just like my girlfriend said before.
>Oh, okay.

I mean, I admit, I had a few laughs over just how bad it was. But most of it was just boring.

It was shit.

Cottonmouth should have been the antagonist through out the whole thing. Diamondback was a weak, and not as interesting villain.

Cage was fine, but wasn't really interesting.

BLACK BLACK BLACKITY-BLACK BLACK!

HARLEM BLACK!

Better than Jessica Jones but still pretty disappointing.

When you say Diamondback the first thing that popped into my head was one of Cap's old girlfriends.

It was ok. Worse than Daredevil, both seasons, and Jessica but still miles ahead of Iron fist.

I think I saw the first.. 2 or 3 episodes.
It wasn't really my cup of cocoa

pretty much this

Okay, to be fair, I misread Op's post. I've seen so many 'What did I think of it' shitposts on Sup Forums that I saw that even though it wasn't what was there. 'Marathoned' doesn't help either, the two go together in the archetypal Sup Forums shitpost.

>The villains were laughably bad, except for the Shades guy
You're nuts, my nigga cottonmouth was the only good thing about this show. Shades was just there, overacting.

I agree, they should have made Luke Cage white and live in the suburbs, like in the comics.

I think he's Harlem's Captain America