The loud and proud lesbian suddenly starts having feelings for her cute childhood guy friend

>the loud and proud lesbian suddenly starts having feelings for her cute childhood guy friend

Other urls found in this thread:

lesbophobia-receipts.tumblr.com/post/144140220976/sorry-to-be-ignorant-but-why-is-erika-moen-so
affinitymagazine.us/2017/04/13/if-you-support-lesbians-stop-supporting-these-women/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lesbians looks disgusting and are disgusting.
also they're constantly butthurt.

example?

Mmmmm, yes.

Lesbians or tomboys?

Name five comics, seven cartoons, two films, three radio plays, and one video game where this happens

My childhood

Hmm, I like this idea, it sounds cute, but it's not as effective as the reverse. The social stigma of being gay is what makes those stories interesting most of the time.

This. That's the entire point.

Are there people who thought they were gay but actually weren't? Obviously. Would it make a good story? Probably not, because hardly anyone can relate to it.

Sounds like a hilarious comedy that could piss a lot of lesbians and that is a win win to me.

Cool self insert idea bro

Name a single example

Comics related its kind of what happened to Erika Moen. She was loud and proud but ended up married to a British guy.

Karma is a bitch, the LGBT community hates this stupid dyke and straight people can't stand her. She got what she deserved.

Oh Erika, you classy cunt.

>the LGBT community hates this stupid dyke
Well, that's a problem.

all girls should be gay

world's crowded as fuck anyway

well thats....
wrong

Yes please, as a gay girl this would be heaven for me

>the LGBT community hates this stupid dyke

Why? Writers and artists draw from real life all the time.

I'm just furious that she doesn't even feel any remorse about it. I know people who have to lockstep with society their whole lives and suddenly these gays and trannies step up and expect to be treated either the same or better than people who tried to not make their parents cry.

lesbophobia-receipts.tumblr.com/post/144140220976/sorry-to-be-ignorant-but-why-is-erika-moen-so

That is a very fucked up way of thinking. I've half a mind that you're in the closet yourself and are bitter.

thats like loss
you just can't make something like this into a comic

>because hardly anyone can relate to it.
>harldy anyone can relate to being unexpectedly attracted to someone they never thought they wpuld be attracted to.

>What's it like being queer in a relationship with the opposite sex
>queer relationship
>opposite sex
Wut?

At least I'm doing my best to not completely disappoint my parents.

>this one person represent the whole LGBTQ community.

In general, she's not welcome in that stinky vagina pit. Do your own research, she's a problematic bitch to them now.

>it's like loss
No it's not.

I'd value my own happiness more. If they truly love you, they'll come around, but hey, it's your life. I think you'll find it very difficult to keep up the act forever though.

>do your own research
You made this whole thing up didn't you?

>world's crowded as fuck
Third world shitholes don't count.

>do your own research
Don't make claims you can't back up.

Jesus, that dude looks dead on the inside.

I hate giving clicks to these fag sites but knock yourself out

affinitymagazine.us/2017/04/13/if-you-support-lesbians-stop-supporting-these-women/

>She got what she deserved
You mean, a loving boyfirend an a popular webcomic series she can make a bit of money out of it?

Well, she certainly does. She is a nice person after all.

If you loved them you'd do your best to not be a pathetic gay failure.

>girl tries to get the guy's attention without losing her lesbian friends
>guy uses increasingly twisted logic to pretend they're just friends
>her friends keep sending her on blind dates with girls that end up preferring the guy

Someone not realizing your dad is dead is not some major tragedy. Hell, if I made this type of gag a day comic and was having a slow week I'd probably make the same thing but replace the last word balloon with the guy thinking "I can make this into a comic." It happens to me often enough.
A dyke with a man is pretty queer.

III
III_

She's a smelly man-hating, trans-fetishizing, ugly smelly lesbian who can't write anything besides boring auto-bio comics and disgusting sex toy reviews.

And she seems to make an happy life out of it.

If she was born just a few decades earlier she'd have been killed by now.

It happens in Grand Theft Auto 6 when Thomas's lesbian sisterMarie suddenly has feelings for one of the other playable characters, Jerome, as they all knew each other.

Don't forget that one lesbian who manages to get every straight girl she wants to go gay for her.

MENTALLY ILL PEOPLE BTFO

Did we drop the ancient cult that grants her superpowers angle?

Then she is a lucky girl to have been born in present days*

*outside of Chechnya

I feel like id hear about a whole nother gta.

My parents are chill. If your parents can't accept you, then too bad. It's not worth loathing yourself forever. Trust me. I wish you the best user.

She should remember that next time she's flaunting around being so proud of disappointing her mother.

I previewed it fat lesbo liberal cunt

me
in my defense he looks very feminine those big lips and long eyelashes oh if only he wasn't a jerk

Okay, the person who is writing this seems to be of the "no fun allowed" kind who refuse even the lighter joke be made in certain topic.

I mean, she iliterally complain that OP dyke here is bad because she mentionned cuckholdry and that is racism.

That opinion should be completely disregarded.

>user in charge of reading comprehension

Her mother is very proud.

sounds like you're not actually a lesbian

Kat? I'm sorry about what I said about you, I was just trying to hide how I really feel because I thought there was no chance it could work without me getting a lot of surgeries that I'm really none too keen about.

it's like a guy falling for the femenine dick meme, would fuck traps but no homo, sorta.

my gf

She thought she was gay until she met me because she'd never met any guys she really resonated with until then. The fact that I'm kind of a beta had to do with it I guess, because she told me she was into "shy, cute, kindhearted guys," even though I still made the first move with her.

so you like him because he looks like a girl, or do you like the girl that he would make, or just like him and use the femenine look as an excuse so it doesn't feel weird?

I whack it to trannies, do you hate me?

Wouldn't half those ideas be people realising they're bisexual?

Bisexuals are cool.

...Are you a whovian?

She would be the one that gets more angry at the guy loving lesbian for being a traitor.

Then her mother is a disappointment as well and should be put down for raising such a little shit.

Never happens.

Once you go crack, you never go back.

There aren't enough doujins with mindbreaking lesbians into loving cock.

There is no grand theft auto six

And there never will be.

I don't think he's gay

I mean that's nothing new. Every time someone wants to make an anti-lgbt person sentiment they point to some outlying crazy in the group to make it seem like it's totally not about them being lgbt.

But "Bisexuals are cool" sounded like "Bowties are cool."

The problem with loss is that it wasn't a joke, and it wasn't a commentary about the horror of going through that shit. It was a retcon gimmick where the punchline was 'miscarriage'.

Why are you smelling people you weirdo?

Describing something as cool is not an exclusively Who thing.

Hey, everyone's a shithead here.

What's with straight guys and their obsession with turning lesbians?

I've yet to see a straight girl trying to convert a gay guy. Or maybe it does happen and I never heard of it, any gayfags here that could confirm?

as far as I know there was just that episode of Seinfeld.
But it's quite the ego boost I guess

Butch just happens to be my type and I can't find any straight girls who do it for me.

It does happen. Quite often during guys night at bar's. Almost as common as gay guys trying to convince a straight guy "to just try it".
t. guy who delivered pizza to gay bars.

There are bars that have guys night? What's the point of that?

For gay guys. It's more common in big cities. It's like a once a week thing in some bars.

So I take it people in general always want what they can't have.

That seems a bit redundant with the existence of gay bars.

>I am so disappointed in you

What'd he expect her to say? "Sorry dad"? How entitled is he?

Yup.
Eh. Gay bars typically don't get as big as standard bars and aren't as common. And it's a good way for the bar to make more money during the week.

I mean not even JUST what you can't have but there's also just in general attraction.
Just because someones not into you doesn't stop you from being attracted.
I always imagine how awful it must be for gay people, I get pissy when a girl I'm into turns out to be gay but with them almost EVERY girl they're into is straight.

>I've yet to see a straight girl trying to convert a gay guy.
Is this a serious fucking post?
I can't tell if you're baiting or not.

Why is America so fucking terrible

You guys literally ruled the world, you create so many fantastic things, first man and only men on the fucking moon were America. You beat axis in ww2 without a scratch to the homeland. You pioneered nukes which brought about peace.

So why is it that despite all of these fantastic resources and pride at being such a young, successful empire, you've just turned to complete shit in the last decade, and it's pretty obvious that in fifty years time America is going to be one of the worst places to live in the world

>without a scratch to the homeland

Pearl Harbor, guy...

A lesbian I knew was adamant that every girl will go gay if she's had enough to drink. My other experiences with them back up her statement.

>You beat axis in ww2 without a scratch to the homeland.
Only in the Pacific, the Ruskies did more on the western front.
Also, the west in general is going to continue to get worse, we all fell for the (((women in charge))) meme.

Strong men make safe times. Safe times make weak men.

Damn

/his/ hates you.