DCEU Spoilers

- Matthew Vaughn has been offered both Flash and the Man of Steel sequel. Vaughn seems more interested in Flash at the moment.

- Wonder Woman 2 has been in discussions for months and a detailed outline of the film has already been written. The studio is waiting to see how Wonder Woman performs opening weekend. The film will feature Cheetah as the villain and the studio will most likely cast a big female lead for the role. Chris Pine will not return for the sequel.

- Black Adam wasn't set to appear in the Shazam film but after some discussions the character will be the main antagonist of the film. Superman is also expected to cameo in the film. The film will be heavily inspired by Geoff Johns' New 52 Shazam run and the First Thunder comic. The solo Black Adam film doesn't have a writer or director yet and will most likely happen after 2020.

- Green Lantern Corps was considered for a 2018 release but the script still needs work and VFX & motion capture would take a lot of time. The film will feature multiple corps and their leaders such as Larfleeze, Atrocitus and Saint Walker.

- Gotham City Sirens is the top choice if Warner Bros releases a 2nd film in 2018. Warner Bros wants to start filming in July/August. Catwoman and Poison Ivy haven't been cast yet. Joel Edgerton is the top candidate for Black Mask.

- Justice League Dark is another choice for 2018. The script is ready and Warner Bros is looking at several directors after Liman's departure.

- A Jared Leto appearance in the Batgirl film has been discussed. The Joker character would most likely appear in a flashback.

- Not much known about Suicide Squad 2. Maxwell Lord, Scarecrow and Bane were discussed as possible villains at some point.

- The Batman film is not expected to begin production at least until late this year.

- The story for Justice League 2 will be heavily inspired by Jack Kirby's work and Geoff Johns' Darkseid War. Characters like Orion and Mister Miracle have been discussed.

>no Superman movie
Trash

>all that Johns derivative shit
Bye

He's head of creative did you expect him to not use his own stuff?

every time a ''''leak'''' mentions New Gods can't help but get excited... then I remember who's running the DCEU. Even if Johns is running things now, he has no clue how to write Kirby.

I want the Gotham City Sirens one to be true because I want a new GCS book

The Wonder Woman thing sounds plausible.

Sausages?

Or is OP just pulling this out of his ass?

as much as I'd love to see Darkseid and the Kirby characters they're gonna have to be careful with him because he's so similar to Thanos.

Normies won't know and they'll say DC is ripping Marvel

>Chris Pine will not return for the sequel.
kinda hard to return after being dead for 100 years

More fan fiction

>The film will be heavily inspired ... the First Thunder comic.
>"Who did this to you?" /SimmeringSuperman

Fucking sold. That's one of my all time favorites.
It actually contributed into a revival of my love of Superman. It would do the DCEU good.

i hate how all the posts that name Johns will be real. I really hate the idea of GL or captain marvel being based on his shit. But i know it will, he wants those royalties shekels.

>Maxwell Lord, Scarecrow and Bane were discussed as possible villains at some point.
Why didn't they do this the first time around?

Maxwell Lord does seem like a perfect villain for Waller to fight, and he could easily put together his own Squad.

>The film will be heavily inspired by Geoff Johns' New 52 Shazam run and the First Thunder comic.
You mean the stuff that was attached to the end of JL issues?

Yeah, you could also make him have some sort of a "squad" of his own, or have them breaking in into some high tech building, and therefore have a final act where everyone's personal skill is actually useful eventually, and not just fucking bullshit like in SS.

Will someone please explain to me how a dude who's really fucking good at climbing shit was supposed to be useful if Superman ever went rogue? Was Superman supposed to be impressed with Slipknot's amazing climbing skills or something?

He could have almost like a secret six or something.

Well, sure, if you want to it like that. Either way, Max vs. Waller makes a lot of sense.

>Geoff Johns' Darkseid War.
I knew this would happen. Fuck Johns. He is a fucking hack. He was the responsible for new52, the responsible for shitting up the DCAU movies with the new52 influence and now to poison the DCEU with his shitty new52 OCs.

Grail will be pushed kek

If you got Bane and you have a puppet master intellect controller makes sense to have Max see what Waller did with the original Squad decide it's a good template to use with villains for his own ends make him the first Mockingbird instead of Lex and then Waller has to activate a good line-up version of the Squad in a more gang war/international black ops terrorism style movie of cat and mouse with Waller and Max instead of "This is the plot of Justice League Dark but with shitty characters and Aztecs."

I would think you'd want to go with characters who counter each other, kind of like how the New 52 JLA was made of characters who countered the Justice League.

You could still do Bane since he'd be a good counter for Killer Croc, but I don't know who else you'd use. Maybe Ivy or Catwoman to counter Harley on an emotional level? Or...ugh...Joker...

I rather like Grid. Think he'd be cool to see in Cyborg's solo.

Why the fuck are his obliques visible? How was he supposed to defeat Firestorm? Fucking hell! Slipknot was a mistake!

I like it better when the costume is drawn to show his nipples. I find it absolutely hilarious that he basically looks like a ninja and just exposes his nipples for no reason

>Enchantress was the only useful team member, with Diablo useful with a slightly less powerful tier of threat.

The others were just included so Waller could use them for standard black ops. She wanted a meta, and borderline meta, ops squad to do her bidding.

>Shazam will be inspired by Geoff Johns' New 52 Shazam run and the First Thunder comic.

New 52 was just so the comics would look like Warner's vision of their Cinematic Universe, and have easy, adaptable stories.
It's the Inhumans push applied to an entire universe.

Yeah, the justification of the Squad's existence was absolute bullshit in any way possible.
They should've made it about them having to go to whatever country it was that Superman went to, to rescue Lois. They could've set it up as some villain like Queen Bee or maybe even R'as Al Ghul trying to stir up the tensions between both countries to start a war and have them go over in a Dirty Dozen kinda mission to dismantle their plan. They could've even included some sort of metahuman or superpowered character as that country's secret weapon against Superman if they wanted a CGI filled climax. Having them fight magic was the most retarded thing anybody could think of, and only El Diablo had any business in that mission.

>Green Lantern Corps was considered for a 2018 release but the script still needs work and VFX & motion capture would take a lot of time. The film will feature multiple corps and their leaders such as Larfleeze, Atrocitus and Saint Walker.

Johns was a mistake. Fucking rainbow corps taking over everything Green Lantern related, this shit is what got me to stop reading the book.

>First Thunder comic
I don't really like Johns trying to shove his shit everywhere but I loved First Thunder. Let's hope they can get the tone right, if they ever actually make this.

Deadhsot makes sense because if --IF-- he can get off one good shot with a Kryptonite bullet he could do some serious damage to Superman.

That's a really big fucking IF, though.

Also, let's not forget This is Katana. She's got my back. She can cut all of you in half with one sword stroke, just like mowing the lawn. I would advise not getting killed by her. Her sword traps the souls of its victims.

>Give Enchantress two swords in the final fight
>have her teleport around kicking everyone instead of using the swords

>- Green Lantern Corps was considered for a 2018 release but the script still needs work and VFX & motion capture would take a lot of time. The film will feature multiple corps and their leaders such as Larfleeze, Atrocitus and Saint Walker.
This has 99% chances of being a total clusterfuck.

For fucks sake, i know you are probably a manchild but the whole superman thing WASNT literal. It was a sales pitch. Nothing more.

Harley I think would be gone seeing as she's in GCS.

I'd say:
Bane - Killer Croc and Rick Flagg
Strix - Deadshot (former Talon could be a good foe for him, that or Deathstroke)
Cheshire - Katana
Jeannette (or Black Alice) - Enchantress
Shauna Belzer - Boomer
Firefly - El Diablo

I'd tempted to say add Lobo somewhere and keep Bane as the Rick Flagg and muscle taking orders from Max/planning on the fly to make him a nice balance to Croc that or King Shark.

Yes, but as a sales pitch it sucks because she can't justify how the hell could any of those help against metahumans or aliens, except maybe for Deadshot, Killer Croc and El Diablo. And it's a pretty big "maybe".
It should've been created for a more specific task, and better explained why she choose each one of them.

"This will stop a deadly invasion, wait I need to kill everyone involved because they can't stop a bitch in a belly shirt."

I didn't even think about King Shark. Yeah, he'd be a great counter for Croc.

Lobo is too much of a wild card.

Good point about Deadshot, but yeah. I'll always remember him as a dissapointing faux-boss fight in Arkham Origins. He is shit against anyone with plot armor.

As for Katana, I honestly forgot she was even in the movie she's so bland.

I'd swap in King Shark and swap out Shaunaquist just because Bane is a good foil for Boomer, Croc, and Flagg. I could image just boomer tossing a boomerang around at the rest of the team and Bane just catching the fucker and breaking it.. and obviously Boomer would then bitch to Flagg that someone has to pay for it.

>The Blue and Gold movie is dead
>The GL buddy cop movie is dead

Booster and Ted should just take over Legends of Tomorrow with Rip and let the Rogues return to the Flash.