BCB- Bittersweet Candy Bowl

Decent writing? From Vero? It's less likely than you think.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T7h-3tkYgSA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>comes back from private school
>gets dated by burger flipper
I see where this is going.

>anime panels in lower left
This page was almost okay.

>fang
>its a fang
>Paulo has a fucking fang
We furry now?

I actually started to like this page.
And then I saw the bobbleheads again.

>"something special off the menu~"
shut up paulo nobody cares about the names you give to your genitals

Isn't the occasional lone-tooth common in anime shit

HEY user paulo is a soon to be managing supervisor which i think is like one step above the drive thu guy

They've had fangs since the early days, what do you mean

Posted this in the last thread right as it got assblasted

Some Sup Forums user posted galactibun animations of a musical called "Heathers."
>high school drama
>death
>gays

It clicked immediately and I knew I wanted Heathers feat. my favorite cat and dog people with large heads

>Augustus as JD
>Daisy as Veronica
>Madison as Heather Chandler or lucy
>Sue as Heather Duke
>Rachel as Heather Chandler
>Mike ans Paulo as Dead Gays

I want this and I want it now
if someone wants to, draw a pic of Bittersweet Candy Store

youtube.com/watch?v=T7h-3tkYgSA

Jesus fucking Christ can they find an appropriate height for Polo?

>>gays
I'll pass

Next level would be soap dispenser refill guy.

Carson is the only true fag in our BCB .

He was annoyingly flamboyant.
Black bell-collar guy is bea.

Top kek.

somebody needs to post all 31. most of these are pretty good.

>newbies

Yest

The future is now

But now is the present, not the future

It's impossible to get a bead on Lucy anymore. Not sure she's ever acted this way before.

She's being more bipolar than usual
One minute she's happy. The next she's being a bitch. Then back to being happy

Well, he IS a cat

>being a bitch because Heathers threads no longer exist

hahaha

She needs some lithium carbonate

Aw come on! I just wanted to see a cute couple of siblings platonically hug each other

>millions of thousands of suddenly unemployed people
>crime rate rising, drug abuse too
>suicide hotlines at the brink of collapsing
At least my burger's done quick now.

>ticket girl is shorter in the first panel
>taller than Paulo in the second one

And that crouching Paulo in the last one is the same size as the standing ones in the last panels. But what to expect anymore.

Other than that, happy Lucy is cute.

>that handrail
They in Canada or what?

>"Heeeeey im GAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY" the character
CRINGE

I say let the untrained die off. But this isn't a place for discussion like that.

Off to Sup Forums with it.

i usually don't pay much mind to these kinds of things but holy shit is this hilarious, the fucking proportions are all over the place. how do you manage to have a character be at 3-4 different sizes in the same page?

i think she just goes for the general "feel" she wants for the page and completely ignores shit like consistency.

And I'm sure what you do for a living can't be instantly replaced by a robot either.

Is she genuinely happy or does she just find joy in Paulo making a fool of himself?

But remember, anons, this is actually great cartooning because all of you are plebs who never went to art school and don't know anything about proper critique. Please don't ask me to back up my assertion that the art isn't, in fact, half-assed crap. It's the best the comic's ever been and anyone who says otherwise is a fool and a liar. Because I said so.

Fangs are a classic anime trope, often used to denote cuteness or juvinility, the latter of which fits Paulo pretty well.

>inb4 Lucy is too short for the rides

i'm unemployed user, they can't take that from me.
>science progresses so far we substitue even unemployed people by robots
>homeless people too
>they're programmed to loiter, gamble, hit their robot wives and get drunk until they shut down
>even criminals are substitued by robots
>tfw real life becomes the sims/sim city where it's all one guy watching robots do shit all day long while he can have anything because they're programmed to obey him.

>He was annoyingly flamboyant.
Like any character whose sole reason to exist is their sexuality including Madison

AAA HUGE HEADS

Can 16 year olds even rank that high on the burger flipping chain? I work in a fast food place, granted it's pizza, but still fast food, and you gotta be at least 18 to rise above lowly minimum wage worker status.

When did this ever happen?

Taeshi's trying to salvage the "Paulo is a jerk" thing she spent at least three years ignoring and outright demolishing.

Cementing it that she's Vero's self-insert.

>expecting consistent and appropriate character height
>after chapter 80

Lmao.

Because such character is piss easy to write even though they're flatter than a sheet of cardboard.
But I'm surprised the state of the art didn't give you a hint of the amount of effort vested in it.

just for clarification, is this supposed to be read as screaming then "huge heads" or AAA as in AAA studio?

Pretty sure it's screaming.

people being able to buy stuff in a consumer economy? fuck that gayass shit, better be born to money if you want a tv or couch in your shitty one 'utili-room' apartment that has a toilet in the corner of the kitchen which is in the corner of the bedroom.

I don't think you can go full manager, but you might be able to become at least a higher ranking crew member.

Reducing the heads by about 20% the watchability increases by at least 50%

take a guess

I know burgers are lightweight and components are too but what a flimsy looking piece of Chinese workshop shit.

Just like the pizza machine I saw on Sup Forums, I bet I could make a better one for both. That slicer is begging to fuck up the production line and the alloys you'd want to prevent productivity loss would make it more expensive and don't even get me fucking started on what a lie it is to say that is modular, where is the bacon slot and the onion ring fry basket oh wait both of those have different grease and oils with different viscosity and temperatures and that stupid space age "gourmet" grill is probably not even a variable induction grill and I see no element so there goes any temperature control

I'M gonna be the king of burger machines don't FUCK with my territory.

never realized/care the heads were that big, dammit

>That could be us right now and we don't even realize it
>We're about to make a simulation inside a simulation that may or not be inside another simulation

It's a shame Paulo wasn't allowed to have any character development that wasn't immediately backtracked during the three years of filler. Watching Lucy see she's isn't dealing with the Paulo she remembers would underline how she's been gone for a long time and things have changed in her absence.

The animu as fuark second last and third last panel

I would like the source of thi shentai pls

Honest labor for your daily dollar. Another thing Paulo has in common with his true waifu.

Back to with you.

But that's potentially gud writing.

We can't have anything that makes the art look bad, can we?

selling me on to this ship...

>hating cute, hard-working girls

>havent read up, for various reasons, since it was revealed Augustus saved Lucy from killing herself
should I bother catching up?

nothig too worthy so far
we still waiting for daisy bday

Not unless you're incredibly bored.

That was two chapters ago man. You could catch up in like five minutes.

But no, it's been shit since then.

Nothing huge has happened in awhile but I'm expecting an emotion drop sometime within the 2 months so I'd say just check back here every now and again and we'll tell ya when it's time.

Shit's about to go really down in... one month and a half, two months tops, if Daisy's birthday is next chapter. And I see no reason for why it shouldn't be, given that the birthday would be "tomorrow" in the comic timeline

Delete this

Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake

Being translated on Sup Forums, but you can find it on batoto.

>medium length, dark hair
>school girl outfit
>curvy, busty
>teasing
>anime fang, *the eyes*

Sauce? For the love of God, man!

Nvm, that was some timing.

Here's the current translation thread:

Don't go in looking for H - it's very E, vanilla, and comfy.

Sorry for hijacking the BCB.

Don't forget that Molly is a mischievous troll. She'll play along with Paulo's bantz and and never launch him into the ceiling like a hack anime.

Buy this ship now!

>tfw she used to care about this stuff, a long time ago.

Such nostalgia.

I really hope she someday sees these threads while suitcase is gone so she can see posts like this and realize how far she's fallen

Alternate possibility; this isn't her best. She's just not trying because she's tired of these characters and this series.

Which would be her own fault because she meandered it around for three years going nowhere when she could probably have wrapped it up. Instead we get three more years and in extra-lazy mode.

Sunken cost fallacy prevents her from ever fixing this continuous fuckup unless she suddenly mans up and beats him till he looks like the swedish flag and then gets a job so she isn't burdened by being the breadwinner.

Explain the shillcomic for Handstabs trannyrobo fest then.

I know is sarcasm, but I studied graphic design and animation and during my career I had at least 2 years of assignments about everything related to character creation, design and world building, so I at least know damn well what I'm talking about and why this comic has been pissing me off so much as of lately.

Dead comic

Virtue signalling.

>beats him till he looks like the swedish flag and then gets a job
>suitcase gets a job

Still better than dating that Beta Male Grey Cat.

He's nothing more than a boytoy, but not even for a sweet and succulent Milf or Cougar.

>tfw discord names have to be censored because suitcase literally has moles in the discord

Oh finally, I was afraid you weren't showing up.
Now it's a party.

>Beta Male
>Has an army of girls wanting his dick
Nice try.

He's a beta male and Taeshi gave him an army of girls because she doesn't understand how to make characters with rules.

She gave him an army of girls because anime.

>Tfw Suitcase is such a delicate flower that he needs spies to fuck with the weather so the wind doesn't tip him over

She aims for harem ending

for someone who studied law, he ain't too intelligent--instead of using a PO box to register his LLC, he used his actual address

He seems autistic enough to do both due to how horribad he is with social interactions.

Which I guess is why Vero stuck around since he makes her feel socially competent.

Wut.

Mike has an army of girls because he is handsome, atlethic, has good grades and is in general a good guy. Like when he received all those valentine cards. Stay salty.

to quote suitcase:
>At least i'm not a 15 year-old who needs attention from the "cool kids"

anyone got a BCI login or a mega archive with the bci comics

He's also emotionally dependent on a girlfriend he gets little to no attention from and the fact that he is a fucking nerd and an "all around good guy" makes him more of a beta.

I'm not against either route for the guy I just hate the inconsistency with Taeshi.