How was he the good guy?

He purposely went out of his way to undercut Megamind and make his life a living hell for no real reason at all

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AiSSYO9t7e0
youtube.com/watch?v=dy2zB8bLSpk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

megamind was trying to take over the city

he saved people so no one cared

because Metroman was a cunt to him all the time when they were kids

Kids are cunts

He was just a Chad having fun with his role as the hero until he realized how repetitive and unfulfilling it was to constantly beat Megamind, I don't think he was very much deeper than that.

Kids are bratty, he was never especially bad.

Its not like he's a cliche "evil superman" when the most you can say about him is he was bratty as a child and saved the class from Megamind's experiment gone awry,

Fuck off betafaggot

I like Megamind more than The Incredibles. Does that make me a bad person?

He wants to be the Music Man

youtube.com/watch?v=AiSSYO9t7e0

Why do we never talk about how broken Metroman's superspeed is? Shit was basically stopping time and he can slip into it so casually, to the point he could use it at any time to thwart Megamind with his nemesis not even realizing he was capable of it.

Imagine of Tighten had access to that power? He would have been ACTUALLY unstoppable, and no doubt raped all the women everywhere because he's such a creepy fuck and they wouldn't have been able to cry or judge him, just like in his japanese timestop hentai comics.

How do we know Tighten didn't have access to it? He was just getting used to his powers and was so enamored with all the destruction he was causing that he wasn't actually testing his limits.

Well that's what I mean basically, either way that Tighten has no idea he was capable of it and if he had the world would have been actual-fucked.

The only thing that could have stopped him at that point is Metro Man stepping in an slaughtering him in a battle no one else would have been able to witness.

maybe..... maybe....

you just have style

youtube.com/watch?v=dy2zB8bLSpk

This makes sense; I do prefer cape to no cape.

Yes. Yes it does make you a bad person.

Bad to the bone?

>There is no Queen of England

Megamind was better. Incredibles had too much filler and was bland mostly.

I respect your opinion. but I disagree

Just save us all a lot of trouble and put "_ did nothing wrong" in your Op post. That way everyone's shitpost filters will catch it.

Isn't that actually 'correct' in an extremely technical sense?

Wait, this is where the Cleganebowl theme came from?

Megamind x Incredibles crossover when

They even have a very similar art style

he was a bit of a manchild but he wasn't "bad". just selfish. really the only shitty person in the movie was that /r9k/-tier cameraman

So? Arching Metroman was his fulltime job by choice. He could have been a secluded mad scientist if he really wanted but no.

MEgamind was a supervillain, that's his job

Megamind was a decent film. Just don't claim Monsters vs. Aliens was anything other than giantess fetish fuel.

No he wasnt, he just upstaged him but it was never malicious

I liked it and I don't care what you think

This movie is underrated.

>What is an unreliable narrator

> MOM COME LOOK I MADE A CONTRARIAN POST ON Sup Forums THAT DISREGARDED THE INFORMATION THE THIRD ACT PROVIDED I HAVE FRIENDS NOW STOP CRYING Sup Forums SAYS I'M COOL NOW

Either that or Megamind would need some serious prep time. I'm only half kidding. He has seriously OP tech, he just doesn't use it because he'd rather have fun and banter with people.

I like that they had him switch roles with Hal rather than Megamind.
Then Megamind got his and Hal got Megamind's.

> the exact moment I regretted not purchasing the 3D ticket

I imagine this is how Dr. Venture would have been as a villain... only less competent and more dickish.

Not in the least. MM wasn't a writer trying to put his midlife crisis into a movie whose genre he barely understood.

They sort of even fit into canon. Metroman is so OP that Metro City could be it's own city state for all we know.

You like shit. Shit!

I agree with you

This greentext just makes me sad. The idea that someone out there openly discusses what they post on Sup Forums in specific detail to their parents is kind of horrifying.

i don think they actually met as children, except when they were literal infants

Been a while since you saw the movie?

How can he not be a good guy? Look at that smile!

They went to the same "shool"

>Everything bad about Sup Forums must originate from Sup Forums
Newfag detected.

it's funny. while i was watching Megamind today and noticed that "evil" megamind and Sup Forums have similar motivations.

I just rewatched it yesterday. Pretty good, but certainly flawed.

>world is super shallow
>dadrock soundtrack
>ending with a dance party

Never watch anything made in India

Win their waifu's heart?

>world is super shallow
That'll happen when your movie is character centred.

>He purposely went out of his way to undercut Megamind and make his life a living hell for no real reason at all
>because Metroman was a cunt to him all the time when they were kids

He never once did this. Metroman never discouraged Megamind, but he never encouraged him either.
He's smug when he gets rewarded, he's a bit angry when Megamind's machines almost cause some one minor hurt, but the closest he ever gets to actually antagonizing Megamind is when they're babies and he blows a raspberry at him.

It's mostly other people projecting their own feelings about Megamind that causes the idea that Metroman is a douche to him.

>MFW they find the hideout and Metroman scratched the C out of School

I think he really just wanted to be friends with MM.

Megamind didn't know about Metro Man's superspeed, so he never taught Tighten how to use it. That guy was a dumbass; he'd never figure it out on his own.

>>dadrock soundtrack
>Not liking Guns and Roses, AC DC and Michael Jackson

Talk about a movie better than it had any right to be.

It's not a perfect movie by any stretch, but it's a lot better than I expected.

>Too much filler
>Bland

Are you just throwing out words and hoping they work? Incredible is one of the most well-paced and emotionally tense superhero movies ever done.

You know I never thought about comparing those two movies because most people have just written off mega mind as a liar reveal movie I mean it's is but it has STYLE

The soundtrack made the movie.

Actually, he scratched out the 'h'.

He was a """""model"""""-student. Why didn't he do the Hollywood hero thing and stand up to his own Chad friends and be all like, "Yo, Megamind's an autist and we're Chads, but still, don't fuck with Megamind, Megamind's my boy"?

WHY WOULD THE JAIL JUST LET THE INMATES RAISE A BABY WTF

There's a Sup Forumsmic called, like, Irredeemable or something that's pretty much just "Superman-guy goes nuts and actually does fuck up the entire world and not even the other heroes can stop him because if Superman wanted to go HAM, nothing could realistically stand in his way".

It's always been my fear, even though I know superpowers aren't real. Someone with all-powerful abilities, playing with the people of this world like a toy.

Ending dance party was dance-kino you blithering autist

Shit, sorry, thought I was on Sup Forums. Didn't mean to sound condescending.

>Tighten

Is Megamind animated-kino ?

Isn't Metro City also the name of the city the Jump Street movies take place in?

If this was the DC universe there are a lot of people who could stop him though

it's not like he was doing it on purpose

that comic was awful

Yes, that is the word that they used, also it's a joke from the movie, since that autist that got the powers was too stupid to spell titan correctly.

Megamind is my favorite superhero movie, and is how my friends convinced me to start watching Venture Bros.

Megamind was definitely a breath of fresh air in the oversaturated capeshit genre

I loved this movie, and inmensly regret not having watched it sooner

>having plebitis this hard

Dude at worst, he was a little smug to Megamind as kids when he got in trouble. It's not like he went around giving the guy wedgies or stuffing him in lockers

Did you watch the movie?
No?
Well, go watch it.

man this movie was way better than it out to be. Reminded me of incorruptable and irredeemable.
Tighten/Titan is my favorite kind of villian

Why was Metroman allowed to keep an active, public superhero persona, yet all the others had to go into hiding by the government until Syndrome hunted most of them down and attacked a city with a giant robot? Was it like in The Dark Knight Returns, where Superman was the one government sanctioned superhero?

Megamind wants to gas all the jews, lynch all the blacks and secure a future for the white race?
Never really got that vibe, I'll have to go rewatch it

The spinoff was better. Incorruptible. One of that guy's recurring villians was there at the beginning of his meltdown, and had a come-to-jesus moment where he decides to turn his life around, cause shit, somebody has to.

His Harley is less then thrilled since he now actually cares that she's jailbait.

I'm with you, never be a fan of the incredibles and i never knew it was so beloved until i started to browse Sup Forums