/rlg/-Reylo General

Redemption edition.

>New Forces of Destiny episode featuring reylo, voiced by Daisy and Adam (TBA)
>TLJ Novelization (March)
>TLJ Blu ray with bonus content (April)
>More Reylo merchandise coming

Adam interviews Daisy (for real, not a fanfic): vmagazine.com/article/driving-miss-daisy/

Short videos:
vt.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_p1h9ryiaIf1sbaqt9_480.mp4
my.mixtape.moe/ggbhdm.webm
vt.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_p1emeonzTB1wyakm7_480.mp4

Long videos:
youtube.com/watch?v=qEYCYL_9jl8
youtube.com/watch?v=fTsqV71S0jo
youtube.com/watch?v=RqiOiU4nwwA
youtube.com/watch?v=7SdOQOxYtSE
youtube.com/watch?v=wXTjsLLK9_Q

Daisy resources:
Thread archive: archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/subject/reylo/

Previously:

Other urls found in this thread:

people.com/movies/star-wars-last-jedi-adam-driver-daisy-ridley-force-connection-scenes/o!/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sup mouse shills

Sup faggot, come and milk my rat cock with your ulcerated mouth.

Wow so Driver actually went to Ireland to be offscreen for Daisy.

people.com/movies/star-wars-last-jedi-adam-driver-daisy-ridley-force-connection-scenes/o!/

Based drawfag user.

Rian /ourguy/ confirmed again

I swear I've seen this before

s813
how much you shills get paid to post here?

Yeah we already knew about that. There were some pics of them at the airport.

Shipping should result in a permaban

Adams wife is not amused

Seems like JJ may or may not end Reylo in tragedy.

>scene is literally shot with Driver in the same location as Daisy
>OMG IT'S SUCH A SURPRISE THAT DRIVER WAS THERE DURING THOSE SCENES BEING SHOT

Commander-in-Chief, Father of the People, Shining Star of Chandrilla, Fate of the Nation, Great General, Ever-Victorious, Iron-Willed Commander, Amazing Politician, Great Man, Who Descended From Heaven, Great Defender, Savior of Galaxy, His Excellency Supreme Leader Ren.

Its just a retarded interpretation of the author

So Daisy was offscreen for oiled up shirtless Driver.
Wonder how that went, i always thought they shot the force skype scenes separated.

Where's my qt Endometriosis gf?

Isn't that a given? If they weren't there that would've completely killed the magic.

They shot the same scene 2 times.

Of course he did. Did you really think he only went there to film one little scene?

Endgame here lads

Don't EVER trust author interpretation. Remember Anthony Breznican "getting in Kylo's mind" and narrating from his perspective before TLJ came out?
>"He hates her, this girl, this garbage picker, for humiliating and scarring him."
>In the actual movie he isn't angry with her at all and is immediately intrigued and calm and chases after her like an eager puppy.

Jew Jew mastermind behind Reylo basically confirmed kek

Yeah, like in the first fight. But her reaction is different.

>You will never have a gf
Feels bad man. Why even live?

Post Reylo angst scenarios

Padme and Kylo? thats kinda weird

>You will never fuck Daisy to death and bring her pain and you pleasure trying to make kids with her and doing it again and again and hearing her scream but she wants more because she feels more alive and you feel that pain too but it's too sensual and exciting.
Feels bad man,why even live?

they could have have them shoot them separately and splice them in editing. But its cool that he wanted them to actually be face to face to make it better.

Johnson is pretty cool.

That author is ignorant. JJ was the founder of that pairing. I guess they will be only allowed to speak out on that once all three movies are out and the story is finished.

Interrogation scene in the screenplay:
>THEY'RE BOTH SURPRISED: they react to a feeling that passes between them -- AN ENERGY THEY RECOGNIZE IN EACH OTHER.

This ship is only for true Patricians.

>Rey and Kylo duel again in IX
>Both of them are sloppy because their emotions are running high
>Rey strikes and cuts off Kylo's hand. She's immediately horrified
>Kylo falls to his knees and stares blankly at his hand, then slowly looks back at Rey from under his disheveled, sweat-soaked bangs
>"Just get it over with, then. End it. Be the hero in this story."

i hate these threads. go fuck yourselves.

She is her grandma, its weird as shit.

>A kike
>Patrician
Negro, no.

/our guy/
He will save Star Wars.

reminder that Rowley stole Kylo's first kiss

Post Padren and Rowley. Natalie is a cute! A cute!

well Johnson was writing TLJ before TFA finished shooting, there was a timeline made by someone here.

They were going back and forth with eachother as early as late 2014

It's so depressing. He's so deprived of having a real connection with somebody and thirsty for a soulmate he'll even take the girl who split his face without a second of doubt.

Can you at least diversify your memes Frenchie? It's just always the same thing. We believe in you. Do new shit, get inspired by your own sad romantic life and pour it into new macros.

Natalie is a filthy kike and Padren is weird and gross

Rowley, on the other hand, is pure and just wants Kylo's affection

Don't get him started again.

>Frenchie
>sad romantic life
Tell me more about him and his life.

I want to fuck the arsehole of a retard that doesn't know how to filter shit out, like you. Must be clean even without an enema since an alarming amount of shit gets diverted into the brain.

>Redemption
Why don't we have a Fall instead?

He's infatuated with her from the start. They've even said in interviews that what connects them is profound loneliness.

>Padren
>WEIRD AND GROSS
NO IT ISN'T. PUREST FORM OF LOVE.

Is that you Frenchie? You already said your gf got blacked a few years ago. This patrician pairing is the best way to cope, we know.

This makes me die, truly. I feel like I've sold my soul.

I don't even know who the fuck is this Frenchie. I'm new here.

>Rey makes a bazillion friends in the Resistance
>still cries about being lonely
Is she an allegory for the average millennial?

go back to Sup Forums you incest loving freak

She only has Finn and Leia dawg. And Finn already got a gf of his own, and Leia, well she's on the way out.

I like Reylo but I've been thinking about this a lot lately. It makes me sad and I wish they would address it somehow. I still think it's weird there was no addressing of the fact she gave him a nasty ass scar. I can't help but think it reeks of Mary Sue bias towards Rey. Also "it's okay because she's a woman" thing.

So many questions
>why is Rey there?
>why is Ben dressed like Kylo Ren
>why is his hand in between in grandmothers legs
>why isn’t Anakin dressed like Vader then?

Poe?

it means her personal, intimate connection with Ren means more to her than any of these traitors and rebel thieves do.

Better?

Have more friend?

They met like yesterday

None of them really understand her and share her same loneliness like Ben does though. She only really had Han Leia and Finn anyway and at the end of TLJ she realizes Finn has a waifu of her own so she's just the lonely third-wheel because her husbandu is far far away.

She got the same look I have when I’m thinking that I’m gonna die and still haven’t accomplished anything with my life.

Something like this probably happened irl:
>JJ: *fills the interrogation scene with sexual tension*
>RJ: *watching the dailies* this is good shit dude
>JJ: right?!
>RJ: brb going to write my new fanfi-, err, movie script

because Ben is apparently a grave digger

That one is similar to one a few threads back, just with a different bottom image. But it's a start. Next one is sharing your memes with a real life woman and not just us faggots. Please avoid bringing up endometriosis, mate.

I think that part of it is that Kylo thinks he deserves it.

I'm willing to bet they will do that in the next one. she will trace the scar with her finger and apologize, and he'll say he's wearing it with pride or some shit. And then the feminists will rage that Rey apologized at all and that the abusive white guy is being pitied and pampered by the narrative.

What if they both apologized for the things they have done to each other?

This reylo threads are weird af. It’s like Tumblr but with more offensive insults and more politically incorrect expressions. I like it.

Maybe. I think he just has zero self-preservation at this point because he's used to being used and abused so much it's basically made him numb to it. It's normal to him now and that makes me sad. I hope Rey doesn't physically hurt him anymore. I know they were enemies back then, but Kylo not caring about himself at all and still falling for the girl who wrecked his face seems more depressing than romantic to me. I still like Reylo though.

>Kylo thinks he deserves it
I agree. Just like he thinks he deserves being called a monster.

>having empathy and showing kindness for the person you love is sexist and abusive

sjw must all be bitter lonely sociopaths or something

Ever heard of the concept of being lonely in a crowd? Rey and Kylo feel like they understand each other most. Nothing illustrates this more than Rey sitting off by herself in the Millenium Falcon at the end, watching Finn tend to the girl he now has a more profound bond with while looking sadly at the broken pieces of the Skywalker saber aka her relationship with Kylo.

Not that user, but he's been posting about Reylo for a few months. Ruined a thread on /swco/ some time ago with basically just him samefagging non-stop. Spams a lot of stale memes and has now developed a new fixation of endometriosis, because he apparently doesn't know that a penis doesn't normally reach the uterus so he wants a qt gf with endometriosis so he can fuck to death. Frenchie's ex was blacked in 2015 per his own admission in a /swco/ thread and he clinged to this pairing as a result of that (we all have our reasons to be against Finnwhales). Maybe she got blacked because Frenchie doesn't seem to understand a lot about female anatomy and the sex act itself or his part ironic/part obsessive shitposting is a symptom of autism, but the thing is we'll never truly know. That's part of his mystery and appeal and that's why he's our mascot.

i really wish they used TLJ to establish hux as a viable first order fuhrer instead of having him be an epic memester comedy relief guy.

That would be the best way to go. Although instead of apologizing they can just express regret that those things have happened. For example, his kidnapping and interrogation of her was the result of the war and Kylo trying to prevent Snoke/Hux from using the Starkiller bu giving them Skywalker, and the forest fight happened because they were natural enemies at that time.

They are together being hunted by both the resistance and first order/empire.

>No C-3PO
It's shit

This. Because he’s most likely gonna be the final boss and try to remove Kylo from Supreme Leader position. He tried to kill him while he was unconscious but they ruined his character. Fucking marvel comedy bullshit.

That's hilarious. It can't be real,right?

It's funny tho because she always shoots/attacks first and he's never once tried to harm her.

I mean he was already a pretty funny guy with that Redmayne speech in TFA. I wished they had picked a different actor. Not a ginger too. Fuckers.

Yeah, he's probably used to pain being punishment for failure so it doesn't much faze him. I think it's significant that Rey is always attacking first when it comes to Kylo. Kylo has never come into a confrontation with her with the intent of harming her first. Even at the start of the TFA fight on Starkiller, he only flings her into a tree after she attacks him first. He even points this out in the novels.

Now I'm imagining this scenario Except Rey finally throws her lightsaber away and apologizes over and over

Hey Reylo Fags,
My name is Boba and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass holograms. You are everything bad in the galaxy.Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures of twe’liks.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I’m the best bounty hunter for Jabba the Hutt, in with the empire and have badass mandalorian armor. What jobs do you do, other than “jack off to naked Alderaan pictures?” I also Have a bitching ship and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch"

Frenchie... I know it's you, you absolute madman.

one of the symptoms of endometriosis is painful sex so he's actually right about that bit

You love me? Thand you!

They are. They believe a woman should never be emotionally helpful to a man she likes. They're all gonna die alone. Normal people don't have patience for this quirky shit.

Nice pasta user

He may have been played for laughs but with the constant allusions to him stabbing people in the back and wanting to have power over Kylo in the visual dictionary, him almost shooting an unconscious Kylo, and that look he shoots Kylo at the end, it's guaranteed that Hux is either going to coup or try to have Kylo assassinated.
>tfw Hux convinces one of Kylo's Knights of Ren to turn against him at a vulnerable moment

Does /swco/ talk about me? Am I onthe bingo now?

Not really mate, only when you go there to obnoxiously spam them. It's all quickly deleted though.

user was unbuckling his belt, his eyes never leaving Daisy's as he did so. He didn't pay attention to the way the actress was moving her lips as if she was repeating something in a hushed voice. She was too beautiful and he couldn't think of anything but her. He wanted to be one with her, to show her how much he loved her. When he freed his cock, Daisy didn't make a move to touch it. She closed her eyes and laid down, her legs spreading to accommodate him. user didn't need too much space, he was no Chad. The anticipation was too much, so he didn't bother with any kind of foreplay, and Daisy seemed content with her clit being stimulated for a moment. user wasn't very good at foreplay as his only experience was a drunken fumbling with his fat cousin Lena. He couldn't find her clit at the time. "Hurry" said Daisy. user complied, moving forward until his penis bumped against her entrance. After a few awkward movements, user was inside Daisy. He moved and tried to thrust against the spots Daisy liked the most. It was heavenly. His date seemed to enjoy it, her eyes still closed as she repeated a name under her breath. When user felt his orgasm approach, he thrust up abruptly, making Daisy groan in appreciation and squirm under him. She was enjoying herself, knotting her fingers in his hair and moving her hips in tandem . user smiled... until she screamed her orgasm. "OH GOOOOOOD ADAM!

>They're all gonna die alone. Normal people don't have patience for this quirky shit.

Well at least that way they won't infect the gene pool.

>tfw Kylo is canonically a fucking nerd who does calligraphy and keeps his lightsaber gutted and uncovered so he can easier modify it.

Yeah, I'd like to see the KoR initially be loyal, but they meet Rey on the battlefield and Kylo spares her somehow, which the KoR see as a weakness and they turn on him with Hux especially after finding evidence of Kylo's involvement in Snoke's death.

Sad. I made this. Wanna hear my story?