Azrael Batman
Artemis Wonder Woman
Eradicator Superman
Walter West Flash
Connor Hawke Green Arrow
Ocean Master Aquaman
J'onn J'onzz Bloodwynd

THICC hair

Im only doing speedsters that don't exist anymore.

It was me Wally.

I remebered when wally hated the communists.

Diffrent evil pair.

Barrys twin brother raised by abusive thwanes.
Colbalt Blue.

>get cucked
>become supervillain

It checks out.

ow the edge

Xs is erased.

Theres more flashes and speedsters comparred to other heroes in dc.

Jesse Quick doesn't exist. Interesting how when Barry died and mostly the wally era, there's ton of speedsters.

Impulse exist as bar tor and Quicksliver is rumored to be brough back in.

Earth 3 Johnny Quick is the old pre crisis ome reborn in a new universe

Joanie swift, same formula.

23rd century flash.

Another 23rd century flash.

Carom from 97.

Baroness blitzkrieg.

Cherub

Impala

Stop saying cuck you fucking scumbag. It makes you sound like a drooling ghoul

Iros west two pre infiite crisis. Plus the kingdom come earth mentioned in multiversity is really the jsa with few heroes.

Hypergaurd.

Jay Garrick clone.

Judging from all these, jhe Flash-Family is probably the second or third biggest family in DC

Actually the first. Certainly post crisis to flashpoint more so. Majority are erased now however , as in the ones in the pictures.

While making new ones like Godspeed and Damien west, Mena.

There's also the Rival and Martian Zum, and the Barry Martian clone who might still exist. And Doralla the female speedster.

And any future flash post 25 century might still exist. The ones Waid made and The Torndo Twins and Dc 1 milllion as well.

What about her? I'm pretty confused as to if it's actually part of continuity. Because Beyond was at some point, but now with Rebirth, I'm not sure

Multiple versions of beyond earth so yes. Most alt world are the same or have a flash.

There's also that griffen female flash on current earth.

Patty could had been a flash.

Doralla only appreared twice pre crisis. First to use the exploding vibration thing Wally used later. And her chasing convicts angle for female vibe in tv show.

>Mahattan fucked with the timestream just because he wanted to genocide speedsters

really makes you think huh

Back to who doesn't exist Jack b quick of the angor avengers homages.

he looks so much like Nox in that Pose

I wouldn't say she's erased. She was in JLU a year or two ago. We just haven't seen the Legion yet besides Saturn Girl. No reason she shouldn't still be around.

She's basically the only Allen/West who didn't get fucked over by Flashpoint.

In recent times, there is a mandate to avoid public domain characters. Like non marvel family fawcett characters (Bullett Man) or the Quality characters in their golden age version (sans Blackhawks or plastic man).

I guess Max might not becoming back.

On a podcast a while ago Williamson said he was going to use Max in the first Rebirth Flash arc but couldn't fit him it, no mandate in his case at least.

The legion in rebirth is the primes earth legion. That legion in image shown got retconned to be from a different universe.

So they're gonna avoid nu52 legion stories which partially ignored pre flashpoint. Another version of the Legion.

Best Flash coming through

Wrong. What you're talking about is the last issue of the new 52 Legion that retconned them out.

The one in the page I posted is years after that where they reintroduced a main universe LoSH that had members from several versions and ignored people who died in the New 52 run. It's a different roster.

Hahaha wow

Wheres your image from? 2017.

Oh nvm. That legion is also not the one in rebirth. They're regained lost members from the los arc. And added in oter worlds.

Jlu 2014 has a multiverse legion.

But rebirth is doing it all over again.

Still Exists. Just modified universe.

There's nothing suggesting Rebirth is using a brand new version considering how old Imra has looked. As someone who has read every LoSH comic I feel comfortable saying that the Lemire rendition would make the most sense as a Rebirth for the franchise. You're making assumptions without understanding the context.

But the bottom line is that we don't know XS's status for sure but there is no reason to suggest she has been erased until it gets confirmed (ie we see a LoSH group spread without her or some Tornado Twins info comes to light).

You are making assumptions thinking they exist.

Age has nothing do with it. Even the rebooted Valor comics had aged them more only for retroboot to throw those out and have them deaged. Retroboot also threw out most post crisis stuff too.

Characters in Dc rebirth except Superman noticed something is missing considering he is a member. But can't Remember.

Ted Kord got debooted while in forever evil he was a teenager with no hero adventures. They're gonna do the same to Legion. I also don't care bout xs desu.

I can see Johns throwing out any stuff from 2011 to up, considering he shat on it on twitter.

Bar Torr isn't getting reverted back to impulse and that screws up Xs. I can also see them doing away with them and gates.

A preview for Flash suggest Barry never is going to have kids and is recorded that way in the 25th century.

The only assumption I've made is that an older Imra suggests something close to Johns' Retroboot in some form and XS has been a part of the majority of those teams besides the new 52 run that was retconned out. Johns only keeping stuff before 2011 would mean that XS is on the team because he's the one who fucking put her on that team and made her native to the main Earth.

>A preview for Flash suggest Barry never is going to have kids and is recorded that way in the 25th century.

Barry's children are born in the 30th/31st century, how would there be 25th century info on them? But also the Tornado Twins weren't originally his kids either.

Again we just simply don't know is all I'm saying. I wouldn't leap to the idea that she's erased when she was in the version that Johns wrote AND was also in the last published version that wasn't even that long ago.

This is what CW's Savitar must be based on.

Brainac 5 showed up in hitches Justice leauge recently.

It was the 1960s one with ultimate style steams on costume. Plus it's the 30th century again instead of moving it up to 31'st century.

That doesn't mean much when Saturn Girl has been shown to be much older than that. I trust the canonicity of Johns stuff like the Rebirth one-shot and The Button over Hitch shit.

Cyborg and Brainy are cute together

I didn't know there was a yaoi Flash

Racially-pure waifu claimed.

Spoken like a true cuck

Ehhh. The legion will be either pre 1985 again or bikini legion.

It won't mention the earth man saga or anything from the lighting saga to up.

Another do over. With SuperGirl part of it.

How does DC Earth still manage to exist when there are so many evil speedsters around?

Someone would take the advantage and start killing off Superman, or fucking over the timeline horrible.

Simple by deleteing nearly everyone shown in the pics and they did.

John Fox's existence makes me physically ill.

Deleted anyways so you win.

His first costume.

His dc one million costume.

Well there's The Dark Trinity in RHatO

Could easily make a full Dark Justice League

>J'onn J'onzz Bloodwynd
I still don't understand what happened there and at this point I'm afraid to ask.