Women can get away with anything no matter how vicious of a cunt they are tee hee

>women can get away with anything no matter how vicious of a cunt they are tee hee

FUCK this movie desu

>that scene where pike is covered in blood

erection perfection

I thought it was hot as fuck.
Imagine cumming as the same moment of confusion and pain from having your throat slit.

Post picture of Rosamund’s fuzzy body please. What bra size is she rocking?

The trailers taught me the valuable lesson that there's absolutely no way to sound convincing while saying "I did not kill my wife"

Harrison Ford proved that in the 90s.

You're all fucking cucks. Kill yourselves.

You know this movie can be taken both ways. I kinda liked it...it exposes women as irrational, manipulative, cheating, evil whores.

Sometimes, user, you simply meet someone who is your better - despite every neuron wishing to tell you otherwise. She was ours. There's no shame in admitting that, no cuckoldry, just a desire to be a better man because we're all competitive in our own way. That's what makes us human.

I DONT CARE

If morgan freeman died tomorrow
tommy lee jones could step in as his white vocal counterpart

>i wouldn't have blood sex with my sexy insane wife

nigga u gay

>i don't care

>I don't understand satire.

Yeah it does, but it also says they can get away with it. They might as well of called the movie "You Go Girl."

How do her boobs compare this Ratajowski’s?

>Gone Baby Gone
>Gone Girl
>Gone in 60 Seconds

Didn't understand this trilogy at all

I think you need to look up what satire is you thick cunt

I know what satire is. I'm like, really smart.

It's not exactly satire but it's an exaggerated mystery based on marital conflict. Most people's wives aren't actual murders, and most people's husband's aren't literally fucking their students and in some cases they are but if you're disgusted by the ending ya prolly just don't know bitches.

I'd actually classify myself as a genius

One of the most redpilled movies of the century, I'm surprised it got greenlit.

tront

It's all in Affleck's head, you brainlets. The real movie are the opening and ending shots. Is Sup Forums really this dumb?

>women can get away with anything no matter how vicious of a cunt they are tee hee
Isn't it true, tho?

She's also the voice of Lady Penelope in the new Thunderbirds.
Erection perfection indeed.

>women can get away with anything no matter how vicious of a cunt they are
Is that what you got from the film, shows something about you I guess. What I got was that through irrational hatred and media witch-hunts an innocent man can easily lose everything from nothing.

Did he do it bros?

>tfw he cucks his wife
>she goes crazy in response

Fair enough. He shouldn't have cheated.

It's funny how ahead of its time this movie was, considering the current climate in hollywood and the #me2 campaign.

The police in the film, never question the wife too harshly and are quick to believe Affleck's character is guilty of whatever he's accused of. Art imitating life or life imitating Art?

Women really vibe with this movie, it's fascinating. I think I made this girl I know upset when I told said the 'cool girl' is just the female 'nice guy'. But hey at least she didn't shoot up a school!

I thought this was movie entirely about exposing women as what they are

Yes because only women can be conniving pieces of shit.

But...it's true. They CAN get away with it. They do it every day in the west. The story is nothing but realistic.

What about Nightcrawler?