How would you fix Sup Forums? this is your yearly chance

how would you fix Sup Forums? this is your yearly chance

... now let me tell you about the jews.

Any variation of "return to reddit" and any variation of complaining about Sup Forums results in a 30 day ban and the user's post history and board visits made public.

She's name-dropping us on Twitter, don't be so mean.

I thought that's specifically when you're supposed to get mean

FUck off dog.

>selling out to studio
no thanks

Ban the pedo-posters, for starters.

shit she reall does has FAS doesnt she

Sup Forums is one of the fastest boards on Sup Forums, it's not a secret club anymore.

>us

>ponyfuckers
>us

Nah. You cloppers got a containment board BEFORE the nazis did. Think about that.

return to reddit

delete the board

Filter Sup Forums terms to avoid cancer and moderation attention.

Send capeshit threads to Sup Forums. That is all.

They are banned dumb ass.

>use filters that doesn't ruin Sup Forums at all

wew lad fuck off where you came from

Then why are there ALWAYS threads with prepubescent girls with captions like "tushies your path" and "what are some films with this aesthetic"?

You have to go back

100+ janitors for Sup Forums, 4 per hour at any time 1 hour per day for each jani, always deleting the slightest Sup Forums related shit

it's already perfect

bots you neanderthal

lurk moar

Are you memeing or is that a real thing?

>always

It's literally just a few cunnyposters posting underage instagram girls.

It's not like the old days. Calm down.

O h
i get it
you faggots think you can get me with this thrash bait right? fucking idiots gonna have to try harder, in my defense i wanna say that i was wrongly accused that i was not the person in the pictures and the thing being done in it wasn't even illegal, just some edgy crap that some moderator clicked and decided to call the low iq goons paid to monitor Sup Forums and report a crime that never happened.
He is litterally using you idiots to get someone he dislike strongly, weaponized idiots.
I just wanna say FUCK YOU i am not falling for this weak shit, do you hear me usa faggots, kill yourselves, i hope occuppy wallstreet 2.0 happens under your nose.

YES I FUCKING SAID IT

>fixing Sup Forums when gookmoot is paid to allow studios to shill here
Lol

So, they look like Dr Seuss characters come to life?

the same way you'd fix all boards
if you post on Sup Forums you can't post on the rest of the site for a week

This Sup Forums related op faggots should get perma ban

ban capeshit and starwars

Nigger I don't go on pol jewboy

>you can only post here if you are into trendy politics like me

WHY DOES Sup Forums GET SPECIAL TREATMENT BY GETTING SO MANY CONTAINMENT BOARDS WHILE WE'RE STUCK WITH HALF THE CATALOG BEING STAR WARS

>working on your spare time... for free

you gotta be a legit cuck. i'm no longer a neet so i want to enjoy as much as i can of my free time.

fuck hiro and his volunteering shit... Sup Forums has like millions of visitors each day, imagine the ad revenue, not to mention Sup Forums passes.. and he has the balls to ask people to do his work for free? fuck that chink

But what if a movie is political? can't you discuss here? or you can as long as you say "yes" to whatever its saying?

They don't block ads

You can't discuss ANYTHING here that upsets SJW's (which is everything) without them screeching incessantly about Sup Forums boogeymen.

People who apply need to have a chan-immersed vocabulary/expressions etc in order to detect the obvious polfags, they're easy to identify, always speak the same and can't avoid the use of their terminologies in the medium term.

Of course it's not a real thing. This website is anonymous. So, it allows for all sorts of deviants to spray their cathartic, symbolic jizz all over. They have no outlet. This shitposting haven gives them a tongue-in cheek place to post their """"""parody"""""" of garbage humans.

Oh you so better than everyone, so above and beyond us mortal anonymous here, i bet you think you are smart too.