More Man-Thing

More Man-Thing

dude, Man-Thing is my NIGGA

Man-Thing in MCU when? It's too awesome of a concept, being a breath of fresh air in the superhero setting
Tho current Marvel seems to be trying to fix that and get rid of all their good ideas (I can't think of any other reason they'd make him talk)
Admittedly I haven't read that series by Stein yet, but making Man-Thing a bitter quip-spouting guy simply reeks of wrong

Man-Thing is in the MCU already, we just haven't seen him yet. In Iron Man 3 Ellen Brandt is working for AIM and has her scars and in Agents of SHIELD Man-Thing is directly name dropped as something SHIELD has been monitoring

You're a nerd for noticing that, and I thank you for sharing this detail.

This is really sad. Being Man-Thing is suffering.

Power went out. Heavy storms.

Yeah but at least he isn't aware of it

Cool shit man

Maxwell Lord?

Excellent series.

>FA SCHIST
Subtle, Steve. Really subtle.

Power still out. Gonna try to finish this issue on my phone's data. Don't have much left, pages and data. Very slow upload

Sorry for so little

Where'd you find a scan of the whole omnibus? Never seen that before, would love to download it and read at my own pace, been buying the Gerber trades they've put out but haven't gotten around to them and it'd be nice to read it on my tablet.

So how smart is man-thing he's seems to be capable of sentient thought and understanding but he's shown to be more of a swamp monster

No intelligence, just instincts I believe

Bump. Thanks, OP.