Umm, no sweetie

Umm, no sweetie

What was her fucking problem?

HAHA PARAISE KEK FELLOW MAGAPEDE XD

cute

C U T E

this whole episode was an r/niceguys wet dream,talk about a strawman.

Isnt that the mother ted married? her eyes are weird.

Please give Cristin Milliotti her own spin off, Netflix. Please.

what the fuck are yall talkin bout

Cristin Marry Me!

/r/niceguys is a subreddit where women point and laugh at thirsty bois

OI WHAT IF THE POWER OF THE PENIS AND THE VAGOO REVERSED AND WOMEN HAD TO BEG FOR SEX AND MEN POINT AND LAUGHED MATE

> Heeyyy let's put heavy-handed SJW political messaging in a show that didn't have it before
> Heyyyy don't forget to ignore the politics and just enjoy the story ok?

i think it's more a place for male feminists to desperately try to distance themselves from their true natures.

I love the camera angle and dialogue here as the wh*te """man""" is murdered

All the men were later accused of sexual harassment and immediately terminated.

I love the imploring look in his eyes; in his final moments he realizes how wrong he was and can only beg forgiveness from the ebony goddess.

Hasn't Charlie Brooker publicly been an sjw for years. It was only a matter of time, should have expected it.

her fathers a murderer, she's a murderer, accurate portrayal of blacks right there desu

also the mad doctor/owner looks like a jew

She's a very sexy baby

CUT3

c*cks

Whoa, what the f*ck is your problem????

I wonder what it must be like to be like you. You must live in a constant state of paranoia, seeing white genocide every time someone with a tan appears on a tv screen or that it's a feminist conspiracy when a woman gets ideas above being a cumrag.

Perhaps it could be an episode of Black Mirror. a sort of augmented reality script that tells you about all the evil SJW plots you can see in your everyday life. But it turns out the SJWs are also wearing ones too.

>these are the writers
>ooh, i guess i'll have to sit on somebody's la'ap
>you could sit there
>any
>please god
>many
>come to mommy
>miny
>me, pick me
>moe
>hagfdsa
>help me, oh oprah

you think autism is a fucking choice?

t. Cumrag

>any many miny moe

"um no sweetie" is the Sup Forums equivalent of a power chord, crowd pleasing massive threads for all to enjoy packed into 3 simple words and possibly purple hair

I dont care about that