What does Sup Forums think about Jimmy Neutron?

What does Sup Forums think about Jimmy Neutron?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=69SMlkieIb4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mrFlLJRQkmw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

DURR JIMMY NUTRIN FANS DON'T EXIST BECAUSE SCIENCE!

binged it a couple of years ago on netflix

funny as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=69SMlkieIb4

I never cared for the original run, I only like it as far as memes go.

smug ass fuck who never fucking properly tested his shit in a controlled environment.

scientist my ass, thats science 101 shit.

all you had to do was use the register, jimmy.

HI, IM JOHNNY QUASAR

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mrFlLJRQkmw

Bump

Two genders.

seriously, who was in the wrong here?

I wanted to fuck him because of his voice

Lol

Jimmy for being a smug cunt and not realizing Skip or whatever his name was too retarded and shouldve stopped referring to salt as sodium chloride.

Jimmy and Sheen were funny, but that's probably me with rose tinted glasses.

Planet Sheen was trash

Jimbles Notornbo was a pretty good meme

He has a stupid haircut

Hi! I'm Johnny Quasar, and this is my robot dog, Goddard.

Jimmy. Aside from ignoring the fact that Skeet or whatever was obviously just a dumb older teen who was dumb as hell, he ought to know that the reason for using a register is so that the money transaction is recorded. On the other hand, though, Skeet should've told him this. Both are in the wrong, but moreso Jimmy for being a smug cunt and not doing what his boss tells him to do.

>binged Jimmy Neutron
That sounds incredibly sad.

Don't make fun of Donkey Kong's haircut.

I remember liking it when I was younger. Rewatching CatDog and Rocket Power and seeing how awful they really are has made me hesitant to revist this.

I hate it

>61 episodes
>barely took two weeks w/ still going out
>summer
>nothing else to do

fuck off faggot.

Revisit it

It was a good experience for me. It's definitely not perfect, but it was interesting to see how much mature shit went over my head as a kid.

It was pretry mediocre overall, but still better than the vast majority of CGI cartoons airing at the time.

Marry Sue

Freaky 3D animation, but definitely not a bad show overall. I consider it part of the "nickelodeon trio" with Spongebob and Fairly Oddparents.

Except this one ended.

I actually decided to rewatch the restaurant episode after Skeetposting became a thing. Pretty funny, and the animation holds up decently.

The show that you thought was bad until you saw the cartoons that came after it.

Is this Code Lyoko?

it's a scorcher out there!

It was good, wish it had an actual ending.

Bump

>What does Sup Forums think about Jimmy Neutron?

It was pretty good.
I liked it about as much as Dexter's Laboratory and thought they were equal in quality, BUT FOR VERY DIFFERENT REASONS.

However, I agree with this user: Jimmy didn't respect quality control nor did he ever seem to test any of his shit and it almost always lead to the conflict of the episode.
Dexter usually knew exactly what his stuff did and the conflict of the episode was typically because Deedee was fucking something up or a dog got into his labratory... Or Mandark.