Literally beaten by the power of friendship

>literally beaten by the power of friendship

why was this allowed?

To remind you that you have no friends and would never even theoretically be able to pull this Final Fantasy shit because you are weak and autistic.

t. teen titans fan

This show sucked and is only held up by nostalgia. Everything about it is unbearable when you're older.

>literally beaten by the power of friendship
it's how WW2 was won, so why not?

because it was a fuckin kids show

get the fuck over yourself

Kids show doesn't mean you're allowed to have garbage half assed writing. If anything that's an insult to kids.

Raven's magic was established to be emotionally-controlled in that episode where her powers go out of control after they watch a horror movie.

Trigon used her a portal then made her as weak and helpless outside as she felt inside - then her friends helped her rediscover her sense of self, and with that rekindled confidence, she was able to harness her powers effectively again.

It makes perfect sense in context.

If you wanna complain about magical season finale deus ex machina, complain about Cyborg's.

That sounds like Gohan's potential being harnessed in DBZ except a lot less well written mixed in with some Fairy Tail NAKAMA shit.

Yeah, that sounds like me alright.

Wait, was it ever explained how Cyborg was able to re-assemble himself like that?

>Beaten by loli raven

>sounds like Gohan's potential being harnessed in DBZ except a lot less well written mixed

LM fucking AO if you would describe anything in DBZ as well-written, let alone better written than one of the best arcs of Teen Titans. Just lol.

I think the idea was that he kind of hijacked Brother Blood's powers through superior willpower but it wasn't described or depicted well enough to really make sense.

Dragonball is a billion times better than Teen Titans. Even the weakest arcs are better than the best arcs of Teen Titans.

I never understood why Cyborg vs Brother Blood is considered an asspull. Brother Blood used Cyborg's tech to modify himself. Is it so hard to believe that Cyborg couldn't wreck a guy using his stuff?

That moment was about as bad as O MY RUBBER NEN in HxH.

I've never even seen the show, why do every time I see it get criticized here it's worded in this exact same way? Is this all some samefag?

>he kind of hijacked Brother Blood's powers through superior willpower

That...somewhat makes sense. Kid me assumed he was briefly able to do magic bullshit because his human spirit was so great, or something

I made one other thread a few days back posting shows you only like because of nostalgia and used Teen Titans in the op, but other than that this is the second time I posted about Teen Titans in here.

I don't know how popular that opinion is honestly. But for me anyway it doesn't hold up because of the over use of reaction faces, eye rolling friendship themes, and cheesy dialogue is what makes it unbearable for me now. Honestly it reminds me of a mediocre shounen series dressed up as Justice League for kids to self insert to if the latter is too boring for them and they love it. Now it's just utterly inconsequential and doesn't hold up really.

Except it wasn't Cyborg's tech. It was some magic bullshit even Cyborg acknowledges is just magic bullshit that has no explanation.

>that has no explanation

That's basically the whole gist of the show. Murakami even talked about it sometimes. They don't want to bog down the show with a lot of details, from big questions like what happened to Terra, the suitcase, Red X, to stuff like the Titans' secret identities. They might do small nods like Garfield and Stone, but it's not a huge priority for the show.

Because friendship is great!

It was a not good show.