youtube.com/watch?v=Gy2Qzk2T_K0
youtu.be/zIKFP3j0yZM
youtube.com/watch?v=MjkE8MfG3Hw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what the fuck was her problem?
why didnt she just leave dexter alone?

she wanted to play with her brother

she wanted to teach him how to have fun and not be a basement dweller

What was her obsession with the cabbage patch?

When will it be Dee Dee's turn to be flavor of the month?

>No tits
>No ass
>More of a stick figure than a fucking SU Pearl

Nice legs, though.

We've done more with less in the past, besides look at her mom, there's no way she isn't going to be top tier waifu material when she gets older

She's just a smart sister teasing her autistic little brother. She was always smarter than him and just liked to play around and watch him spaz out.
She watched a lot of music videos and liked imitating the dances she saw. If this show was modern, she'd be a twerking ballerina.

>She was always smarter than him and just liked to play around and watch him spaz out.

That only happened in an episode when Dex switched her brain just to have a competent lab assistant.

Otherwise her intelligence is more of the emotional one.

I was bored

Was she a better or worse sister than Mabel Pines?

T H I C C

She was smart enough to know the layout of the lab, how to use Dexters equipment, and do controlled demolition and destroy certain things without totalling the whole lab. It's evident enough in the opening when she's running around and ends with the electrical gag. She actually wasn't an idiot.

It's similar to how you don't just have retards knock down buildings. There's a controlled demolition so the mess doesn't go everywhere. That's Dee Dee.

And feet.

Dee Dee at least has like two episodes where she loses, but I guess that doesn't mean much when we know for a fact, the opera episode, that Dee Dee has been abusing Dexter since he was actually born. Dee Dee is honestly worse. Not to mention the ending of Dexter's Lab is Dee Dee steals Dexter's moment of glory.

Depends on what you mean by better Dee Dee was smarter, but Dee Dee was also a sadist taking joy in bullying her brother while also playing damsel in distress from time to time. Mabel was just an idiot all around.

Dee Dee was actually more intelligent than Dexter, that's how she was able to circumvent all his security and thwart him at every turn.

She just rejects the value of intellectual pursuit, enjoying her life day to day with nihilistic distraction.

>She watched a lot of music videos and liked imitating the dances she saw
I really like this scene of her trying to figure out a dance move

youtube.com/watch?v=tRDDIZpN7ok

Post pics of adult Dee Dee

Does anyone have the video of the Dexter edit with him saying "ps3 has no games"? Can't find it on youtube.

fuck off mandark

youtube.com/watch?v=Gy2Qzk2T_K0

>he doesn't know how siblings work
>he doesn't realize that Dee Dee likely just wants to spend time with Dexter
>he doesn't realize that it has all clearly been training for the moment it all comes in handy

>"IT'S THE STICK"

here's one(with bonus adult R63 Dexter)

bump

How old is Dee Dee?

tfw the good VA is only in S1 and S3, and S3 is shit

What is the canon explanation for the squishy sound her feet make?

youtu.be/zIKFP3j0yZM

>the gnome episode
Why did you trigger me user

>How old is Dee Dee?
they never concretely say how old either her or Dexter are(besides her being at least 2-3 years older than Dexter), my assumption is usually Dexter being 9-10, and Dee Dee being 12-13 though

I think this the best interpretation of Dee Dee I've ever read. Changed the whole series and actually helps to make sense of several episodes

They did though, in the picture day episode. I can't remember exactly what it was, but I think Dexter was 8 and DeeDee was 12.

I love going back to shows I haven't seen since I was a kid and discovering characters I used to dislike or just not have a strong opinion on are actually the best part of the show by far.

I'm actually re-watching Dexter and Dee Dee is so funny and cute. I never really liked her character before as a kid but now I think she's great.

Is season 2 any good?

I was kinda disappointed finding out that what imo are the best written episodes (and definitely best animated) were all from the What a Cartoon! pilot, so I don't know if season 2 has anything of the same caliber.

For reference, I'm talking about "The Big Sister", "Old Man Dexter" and "Changes/Dexter's Laboratory".

Remember the episode that Dexter put Dee Dee in the mom's body, and the dad sexed her up?

Honestly, season 2 is much better than season 1. S1 had a lot of weird episodes that didn't really "fit" with what the series developed into.
Remember that episode where Dexter reverted back to a baby-like state and kissed a duck's ass? There was less....weird moments like that.

>bump
I would too

beautiful

Hopefully never.
You're still reposting this?

>can't find the "deedee hitchiking, something's GOTTA happen" image anymore

My greatest wish from late 90's early 2000's era CN would have been a Dexter's Lab / PPG crossover but sadly, it only kind of happened with the Justice Friends in that innuendo laden episode "members only"

It's because her feet are sweaty all the time.

That's a big sister.

it's on Paheal, look up Dee Dee and it'll be on the last page for her

at least she got better as the series went on, the episodes where she wasn't a total airhead and actually had some sense in her were the best.

I just realized this show was probably my first exposure to eyebrow love

She made a working science fair project, but Dexter being Dexter, had to butt in, make it all about himself, and created something ridiculous and over the top that ruined everything.

this show was fucked up for all the right reasons, and Dex dad is like prototype Timmy dad, not quite that level but we get pretty close sometimes.

it's was pretty odd that it never happened from our perspective, but I guess internally their were just a whole bunch of teams that were closer together and made more sense for a collab than Dex and PPG did.

this show helped me discover my "playful bullying" fetish

Good taste.

I dont have to stick around for this

here you go

That's just gross

the gotdam feet episode

between that and the one Minerva Mink episode of animaniacs where she keeps painting her toenails and asking the dog guy to blow them off i dont even find it remotely surprising i developed a thing for stupid gross dumb feet

How much time did Dexter spend looking up her skirt?

bump

is this supposed to be Dee Dee?

nah some girl on the bus who was making fun of dexter

Just fuck her kneepit
Or

Very good taste

The Picture Day episode showed Dee Dee was in sixth grade and Dexter in fourth, so they're about 11-12 and 9-10 respectively.

Having a Dee Dee thread is like having a Hitler or Stalin thread.

Anyway, here are some hot random/background girls from The Justice Friends. I prefer the top left one myself, that cute brown haired one in the middle comes in second.

The two bullies were called Becky and Gwen. I don't know which one is which.

Was she named?

>belly_tummy1990

Middle girl best girl

Well, she's wearing ballerina clothing so the panties wouldn't be visible anyway

blonde one was becky, asian one was gwen
youtube.com/watch?v=MjkE8MfG3Hw

Dexter should've captured Deedee and tickle tortured her big feet for 72 hours. After that he would tell her the only way she'd go free was if she agreed to never enter his lab again.

Die you degenerate footfag.

Not a footfag. I'm a ticklefag among many other things but her feet are her most prominent feature are they not?

becky's voice tickle my pee pee

Oh hey, Bleedman learned how to draw on-model.

Dexter's Mom is the hottest cartoon lady ever. Those hips, that voice, those gloves.

Go to hell you foot fag. Literal tranny chasers are less degenerate than you

Mabel's cute, Deedee's a fuckin bitch.

she wanted to save Dexter from NEEThood
we all need a Dee Dee

>mfw I actually had to put up with shit like this when I was younger
>it was even worse because you couldn't do shit since they were girls
>had to go through shit like that for years throughout elementary school just because some roasties didn't have the gall to admit they liked me
Was not fun. It's why I am such a beta faggot today.

do you touch yourself to the thought of them?

NEET:
>No employment, Education or Training
Dexter:
>Could easily be employed
>lives for science which is essentially education and is already educated well beyond most people
>Doesn't need training because he's already knowledgeable
>Therefore not a neet at all and Deedee can help him with nothing.
You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

You're probably thinking of hikikomori. A person who avoids social contact, but that wouldn't be true for Dexter either as he is likely to meet with other people of science

>You're probably thinking of hikikomori. A person who avoids social contact, but that wouldn't be true for Dexter either as he is likely to meet with other people of science
We see in several episodes that Dexter has friends and even approaches other children to try and be their friends, even going so far as to make miniaturized war-machines in action-figure form to win them over.

Dee Dee is absolute shit.

Look up "Sup Forums in a nutshell" on youtube

>"Now, Dexter, prepare to meet someone far more powerful than I."
>"Who's that?"
>"My attorney."
Pure gold

this theory is heavily supported by the episode where she babysat mandark. that episode also really drove home just how much of a sadistic cunt she is.

She's a big girl

>It's a "Dexter frees a man who's been trapped by bubblegum at the back of the bus for 30 years" episode

Show had some weird but amazing episodes.

A dog that can dig under your fence is not smarter than you.

>fence

Yes? Is there a problem?

I think is a fish Eye view to give the illusion that she is even bigger.