So what are you up to tonight?

So what are you up to tonight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BtRe4KaxfeE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

just got back from florida, haven't been on Sup Forums in a week. seems like the Christmas holidays+saturday have the board rife with faggot teenagers

see you on Monday big guys

I didn't do anything but I did something stupid. Don't bring the girls

>please sir I really drove this far for no reason ?

>Making a mistake

>Reoffended
No pity from me

That was the college kid, right?

yup
youtube.com/watch?v=BtRe4KaxfeE

When will we get the Kino we deserve? When will Chris Handsome host a show where pedos are publicly executed without trial on TV, bros?

Soyboys like you need to be executed

I felt somewhat sorry for him. Pissed his life away, got kicked out of college, and gonna be millions of dollars in debt. All because he wanted to diddle a little girl.

>If you arent a pedo youre a soyboy!!

Lol, no thanks pedo soychild.

Wanting to watch people you don't like killed on television is peak soy

>HMMPH WHY DONT YOU LIKE PEDOPHILES? >:(
Go back to whatever Muslim country you came from where its okay to rape children.

No one said anything about liking pedos. Don't spill your Soylent

>t.pedo

Lmao

studying, i've got a 4 hour accounting exam on tuesday

>t. Soycuck

That's not what you said in the chat logs

>But remember, we have the chat logs

pot is legal in my state now so I might go buy some and have sex with my gf

lol

mite b cool

>my gf
An underaged girl?

>little did user know that his "gf" was actually part of our undercover operation

fuck off fbi

>Good goy! Remember not to even THINK about laying a finger on these pure innocent girls until they reach the arbitrary limit we set for you. Tyrone and Paco need to have their turns first!

Been off work for the holidays and about to go back on Monday. Going out for one more night with friends before beginning the lonely depressing Sunday of wishing I could go back to the start of December. Why is the Christmas season so comfy?

>Going out for one more night with friends
And how old are these friends?

two weeks off work has been fucking sweet but yeah I'm going back on Monday too
>writing my thesis
could be worse

mid 20s

I always feel fine once I'm a week or so in. Occasionally a month or so in I feel like it's too long before the next holiday season but it's always such a depressive state as I dread going back. Good luck with your thesis, user.

>people that don't realize that this is a TCAP thread and not a blog thread

Poor fucker. Sex is a fucked up drug.

im just here to party

>The one that went "ABLOO ABLOO MUH SON"
I kek'd, but he needed his ass whooped.

Seriously. I can't imagine the mental state you have to be in to go from chatting with a 13 year old girl to instantly wanting to go 3 boxes of condoms deep on her.

He was in college too. Like, how do you NOT get pussy in college? There are girls that'll fuck autismos.

A lot of these guys have fear of sexual relation because of inexperience. They target children because they are more likely to be inexperienced as well

Lol I went to a college with a 1:4 male to female ratio and I couldn't even get a girl's number. It wasn't for lack of trying either

Being an ugly fucker may have something to do with it

Yeah it's messed up to want to fuck someone that young but I bet he didn't start at the deep end of that pool. He probably spent his teenage years not getting laid and saw fucking someone that young as making up for that.
My point was that people aren't the same when they're horny and not getting laid. That doesn't excuse his actually trying to go through with it but I can understand how the concentrated will to have sex can pretty much take over someone's rationality.

This is why we need state sponsored girlfriends for all beta males. School shootings and child molestations will go down drastically