29 year old in her prime beats retired and out of shape 55 year old

>29 year old in her prime beats retired and out of shape 55 year old

what was the purpose of this film?

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2017/03/23/health/transgender-weightlifter-controversy-trnd/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=T9Y4o_BqC0A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Feminism

>55 year old smoker beats #1 ranked female tennis player Margret Court
>loses to the #2 female tennis player
WTF I hate white men now. Women are so strong and powerful.

BACK TO //PEL

my girlfriends mom was trying to tell me that the womens highschool rugby team could equally match the highschool boys rugby team. I just stared at her the entire time her mouth was moving and nodded my head.

Hmm friends mom why is there not one single Olympic male record that has been beaten by a woman, EVER?

What state are they in?

It's not just that. I think a couple of years ago someone wrote an article saying that he lost the game on purpose.

and why have the female olympic records ONLY been beaten by men who transitioned into females and not the other way around????

I know, right? Girls are so slow and stupid and weak and icky and they'll sleep with Chad and Brad but they'll never even give me so much as a kiss on the cheek even though I buy them all sorts of gifts and I hold the door open for them and everything and I hope they get raped the prude sluts.

The womens olympic ice hockey team literally got beaten by high school boys, google that shit if you don't believe me

edition.cnn.com/2017/03/23/health/transgender-weightlifter-controversy-trnd/index.html

Trans = Women now, that's how

>he lost the game on purpose
He bet heavily against himself.

>what was the purpose of this film?
To prop up an inferior gender.

>Another event dubbed a "Battle of the Sexes" took place during the 1998 Australian Open[51] between Karsten Braasch and the Williams sisters. Venus and Serena Williams had claimed that they could beat any male player ranked outside the world's top 200, so Braasch, then ranked 203rd, challenged them both. Braasch was described by one journalist as "a man whose training regime centered around a pack of cigarettes and more than a couple bottles of ice cold lager".[52][51] The matches took place on court number 12 in Melbourne Park,[53] after Braasch had finished a round of golf and two shandies. He first took on Serena and after leading 5ā€“0, beat her 6ā€“1. Venus then walked on court and again Braasch was victorious, this time winning 6ā€“2.[54] Braasch said afterwards, "500 and above, no chance". He added that he had played like someone ranked 600th in order to keep the game "fun".[55] Braasch said the big difference was that men can chase down shots much easier, and that men put spin on the ball that the women can't handle. The Williams sisters adjusted their claim to beating men outside the top 350.

>29 year old megadyke on roids proves that women are better than men

Yep. My step mom was saying something similar one time. My step mom is a fucking dummy if there ever was a dummy. This was back when Joe Rogan and Dana White were hyping up Ronda Rousey like she was a good fighter, my step mom was trying to tell me and my brother that Ronda could beat up the majority of males in the UFC. We tried to explain very nicely to her that that is just not true, but she was stubborn as a fucking mule.

>>on roids
She looks like your regular wiry tennis girl

He threw the match.

There's a reason why nobody gives a fuck about women's sports unless they are half naked.

this. highschool boys play harder and more intense games than professional top of the line women.

Because Emily Jean!

YAAAS

haha imagine her beating you but not in tennis hahaha

The lesbian sex scene got me hard

>29 year old
>in her prime

YAAAAAASSS

also he probably bet on himself losing and threw the match.

unrealistic
0/10

Pretty based user, how do I subscribe to your newsletter? Iā€™d like to read more.

Strongbow did a thing where they got a standard soccer club (i.e. a bunch of chubby guys who play soccer every second weekend) and put them in a 5v5 against Brazil's women's team

The guys won 7-2

Not that this outcome wasn't obvious

Oh, and mysteriously the video is no longer on YouTube

Girl here I can confirm. We girls are all whores who only want Chads. Sorry boys!

BASED BRAASCH

Girl(male) here. This isn't true at all, some girls like wearing pink dresses and baking pies

Irl he threw the match because he had a gambling problem and was in too deep with the mob

They didn't use this more interesting story because feminism.

Wow

This guy should """transition""" so he can have the world record for both men and women

youtube.com/watch?v=T9Y4o_BqC0A

That's strange, how come they didn't make a movie about the tennis hustler who was an admitted gambler, when he beat the #1 ranked woman?

I guess we'll never know.

Jesus he's build like a dwarf.

women dont even beat men in CHESS

if you go down the list there are like 200+ men before you even get to the 1st woman

The guy was kind of a douchebag, just be honest. He had a mental break after he lost. Yes it was stupid as fuck, he should have known better. His dumb ass is the reason women think they are equal in tennis at least, when it's very obvious they aren't.

ROASTIES BTFO
O
A
S
T
I
E
S

B
T
F
O

SRS QUESTION
ARE YOU ASHAMED WHEN YOU SHOWER AND LOOK DOWN AT THAT ROAST THAT IS BIGGER THAN MY 3 INCH DICK

YOUVE GOTTA KNOW THATS WHY DUDES ONE AND DONE YOU
OR OTHERWISE REQUEST BLOWIES ONLY EXCLUSIVELY AFTERWARDS FUCKEN KEK

I love when they ignore the other 9.9 times out of 10 men and even boys beat them, even at non-physical competitions.

They better hope they tighten up the rules about trannies or the next Olympics is going to be fun for the fallout.

I wonder if they're going to make a sequel based on this. I wonder.

>some girls like wearing pink dresses and baking pies
I'm sad because this isn't true. Bows?

>The womens olympic ice hockey team literally got beaten by high school boys, google that shit if you don't believe me
This happens to ALL adult womens teams. The US women's soccer team, the "best" in the whole fucking world, regularly gets destroyed by high school boys teams by looney video game scores like 11-2.

In fact, this movie has pretty much already happened. One of the top women in the world played a man that wasn't even in the top 200, and he half assedly wiped the court with her face.

How anyone can watch womens sports and take them seriously is beyond me. Its always like watching a bunch of middle school boys or something

women are becoming interested in movies and hollywood is catering to a new audience? wow! the outrage! it's a conspiracy! honestly? for you to be mad over something this silly just means you're a hugely insecure person who resents the fact that people who didn't relatet to you growing up (I.e. making fun) are now enjoy the things you liked. lol that's sad bro

why feminists always abuse the elderly if you cant pick daddy issues as answer?

star wars went feminist and daddy luke had to go too

Do you make your own crust? If you do, can I get your number?

they are pretty fucking hot though

honestly surprises me as to how poorly women compare to men in physical competition.

Once ran in the rain with a girl I was dating (to get to the destination quicker) and I had to run at about half of my normal speed just so I wouldn't leave her behind. She even ran regularly whilst even though I'm /fit/, I tend not focus much on my running sue to being flat-footed.

That sounds more like an anime honestly.

This was beautiful. Thank you.

>29
>prime

its funny because

1: he actually beat the other better female tennis player

2: he was nearly 60

3: women are actually attracted to this "story" because they're are really fucking dumb and emotional and ignore the first 2 facts

Why are you boys so scared of strong women?

Oh sweetie.. They're all on roids. Every single sports hero you've ever looked up to is on roids.

Except Usain Bolt. That nigga is just fast.

Yeah, that's actually happened a lot. There are many instances of high school boys beating the olympic girls team.
Actually once when I was playing hockey, we had some high up US girl team come scrimmage against us. We were 16 and they were like 18-20 or so. We beat them like 5-2, plus you aren't allowed to check them

DAT sweet 8" range of motion.

But where is your 500lb deadlift? Talk is cheap, twerp.

Couldn't care less

Typical nu- response. Of course you wouldn't care about attaining even a mediocre level of athleticism, nor that there are women better and stronger than you.

>what was the purpose of this film?

to show that stronk womon is better than man player. Stronk womon is best. The force is female.

I literally speak from experience when I say that women's sports is a joke compared to the male counterparts. I play for a hockey team that beat FGCU this year, the team that would later turn around and spank the women's olympic team like 6-1. I talked to them about it some time later and they admitted they stopped trying 10 min into the first. It's ridiculous.

>it's a Sup Forums has to live through the achievements of other men to show how much better they are than women episode

Look at how happy she is.

Seemed the most likely explanation.
Does the movie deal with this aspect?

If so, is it framed with a "Yeah, that's likely what happened, but the message
that was sent out was more important than the truth" time of spin?

Cue the Williams Sisters getting BTFO by a drunk french guy 30 years later.

>Ronda Rousey
how did she react when Ronda got her face punched into retirement?

Judit Polgar was ranked 8 at her peak, but you're right. Aside from her, the next best woman is way way down the rankings. She's just a freak chess genius

this but unironically

*type of spin

Delusion

I wonder how stinky she gets

>lifting when you want to pass as a girl

Wouldn't that increase his (male) test?

Why were women so fucking ugly back then? It's like women didn't start being attractive until the mid 90s or something.

Same as everyone who was shilling Rousey at the time I assume. They just forgot about her and moved on to the next "girl power" story

Damn, soy boy let it all out at the end there.
Started as a shitpost but all that inner turmoil and rage just spilled out, huh.

How the fuck do you never even score a kiss you fucktard?
You should have that shit locked down by 12 at the latest.

//www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3609949/Matildas-lose-7-0-Newcastle-Jets-15s-Rio-Olympics-warm-up.html

Yup, that's right- the Australian Women's Olympic soccer team got raped 7-0 by a team of under-15 boys.

The man in real life was a shameless self promoter and gambling addict. He worked out this was a sure fire way to make a shitlord of money real quick and didn't give a shit whether he won or lost. He purposely trolled the shit out of her and constantly said shit in the media to stoke interest in the match. Even after he lost he still went on saying they should have more matches and challenged other women too.

He was truly a great man. The lesbian took his antics way too serious.

He let her win.

> high school
> be freshmen in soccer
> schrimage against the varsity girls team
> win

I'd love to eat her farts. All of them as wet and stinky as possible I'd eat it all up. I just know the goose got to eat those I'm so jealous.

Can you imagine being in set and she lets out a tiny toot and giggles oops. Heaven.

It's well known he lost on purpose to pay off his gambling debts, he bet a load of his money that he would lose, and played "uncharacteristically" poorly, making basic mistakes people have never seen him make before.

She's adorable

What is this pel you speak of?

How come there are women NASCAR mixed sex comps but no mixed chess comp? Spelling Bees are mixed and chess is just a version of that.

There is no difference between women and men.

I've seen women pull that weight before and am not contesting its possibility, but I believe that this one is a fake--the 20's on the bar there are empty.

If you look at the pivot-and-smile-at-camera, it's pretty obvious her neck and back aren't under maximal strain. The way she still can easily move her traps and shoulder muscles to move her head the way she does further supports this from a bio-mechanical perspective.

Some of the weights on that bar are likely real, but not most of them. The other one earlier in the thread looks far more legit. /autism out.

I could still beat the shit out of her and rape her even though I only DL 3pl8.

You're wrong, and clearly projecting your insecurities. Webm related, same woman

Crikey, that bar didn't flex much for carrying 500lbs. Compare and contrast to .

Something's fishy.