WOT IF YA WASHING MACHINE HACKED UR BRAIN

WOT IF THE DOG WALKED YOU

WOT IF YA LIFE WAZZA SIMULATION LIKE DA SIMS

Anyone have the Samsung dog one?

WOT IF THE RUSSIANS HACKED YOUR GRANPARENTS

WOT IF YA PHONE CALLED YOU
WOT IF YA SPEAKAS COULD ACTUALLY SPEAK
WOT IF YA LUBE COULD DETECT PRODUCTIVITY AND YA COULDN'T 'AVE A WANK
WOT IF CHEWING GOM DOUBLED AS A GUHLFRIEND?

WOT IF YOUR GIRLFRIEND WAS INSIDE YA PHONE AND YOU 'AD TO KISS IT TO UNLOCK IT BUT IF YOU LOOKED AT ANUVAH WOMAN SHE WOULD RING THE BOBBIES AND SAY YOU RAPED HER?

WOT IF VIDEOOGAMES WERE IN YA BATHTUB?

what is this meme was made by reddit

WOT IT UR PHONE WAS A BOMB AND U HAD NO IDEA WHEN IT WOULD BLOW UP?

WHAT IF YOU COULD DOWNVOTE PEOPLE IN REAL LIFE

WHAT IF RETARDED FUCKING BELLENDS WHO COULDN'T WRITE COHERENT SENTENCES STARTED POSTING ON MESSAGE BOARDS?

reddit

WOT IF I WAS ME MUM BUT, ME MUM DIED TWENTY YEAR AGO, AT WOULD BE A ROIGHT PALAVA INNIT?!

Your lexicon of supposed insults is really limited.
Maybe finish high school before you start spouting buzzwords.

WHAT IF YOUR MOM DIED BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T REPLY TO THIS POST

run out of meme posts, reddit?

WOT IF REDDIT HAD GOOD TASTE AN' TV DID NOT

WOT IF THE SIMS BUT REAL LIFE

WOT IF YOU FELL FOR THIS?

WOT IF YER WERE A FOKING NOB HEAD WHO BITCHES ABOUT A SITE YOU IS A TOURIST ON

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Black Mirror. The social message is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of social media most of the story will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Charlie Brooker's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characters- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Phillip K Dick's sci fi A Scanner Darkly, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of the morals of the story, to realise that they’re not just entertaining- they say something deep about SOCIETY. As a consequence people who dislike Black Mirror truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the social message in the serie's Christmas special "White Christmas”, which itself is a cryptic reference to Harlon Ellison's epic I have no mouth and I must scream. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Charlie Brooker’s genius storytelling unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Black Mirror tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

WOT IF YOU AD A CAT WOT PROTECTED YOU FROM POSTS LIKE THAT
BUT IT GOT HACKED BY YOUR NAN

WHAT IF KEK SJW LIB COMMIE SHITLORD FEMANAZI SHITLIB TANKIE STORMWEINEE BERNIE BRO ALT RIGHT SHARIA BLUE TUMBLRINA KEKSERVATIVE REACTIONARY NAZI ANARKIDDIE SAFE SPACE ALT-RIGHT KEK?

WOT IF YOU HAD TO LIE DOWN AND HAVE A CRY EVERY TIME YOUR VERY FUNNY BLACK MIRROR POSTS DIDN'T GET A (You)

WOT IF YA NOB WAZ UR BUM AND UR BUM WAZ UR NOB

Didn't Orville do that?

WOT IF YER PECKER WAS A USB

kej