How do you go from this

How do you go from this...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=98wK6WoynQw
rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1805808
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

...to THIS?

Bad writing. An entire shitty season due to writer disagreement will do that.

A severe psychological break.

Get outranked by your own dad with a position of authority he made just for himself

Oh dear, it's another one.

Tell me more. I am interested in behind the scenes writer drama.

>Bad writing.
Nah they set up Azula having mental issues in her first appearance.

But that's wrong you faggot

But not like THAT.

Well basically you have to be raised by your sociopath of a father to be a cold, fucked-up killing machine that exploits your natural talents for his own gain. Meanwhile, your neglectful sow of a mother has to stand by and let all this happen so that she can coddle your older brother. This, of course, leads to a number of severe mental disorders -invariably, you'll begin to rely more and more on your abusive father for the emotional fulfillment and affection you're starved for despite the fact hat he only shows you that affection when you display perfection in all you do. You'll mold yourself in his image because you believe that to be your only option -that only fear and manipulation can get you what you need to fill the void in your heart.

Of course, nothing lasts forever. Eventually your slave-friends will get the courage to break away from you, the brother that you saw both as a source of love and a source of torment will crawl out of the pit he was thrown in (while you yourself still flounder at the bottom of said pit), and even your father will reveal that you were just another tool to him.

You knew all these things, deep down inside. You pushed them away because you were afraid. After all, if all the things you've been built up to be are lies, then what are you? Nothing. You're nothing, and the idea of being nothing is scary. Hate and anger and fear and immeasurable sadness bubbles through the cracks to the surface as paranoia and dementia.

And you just break.

jesus

Nice observation user

It turned out that for all her abuse and manipulation, she did value Ty Lee and Mai as friends. So when they broke away from her, it presented to Azula a situation where her schemes can fail. And that failure, combined with the loneliness in having no underlings to confide to, led to her insanity going unchecked.

/thread

But why retcon Avatar reincarnation?

Surprise,surprise perfectionist looses her mind when given too much power with no preptime and no support from family(Zuko and Ozai gone) or friends.

they didn't

Azula had a hard life.

>Well basically you have to be raised by your sociopath of a father to be a cold, fucked-up killing machine that exploits your natural talents for his own gain. Meanwhile, your neglectful sow of a mother has to stand by and let all this happen so that she can coddle your older brother. This, of course, leads to a number of severe mental disorders -invariably, you'll begin to rely more and more on your abusive father for the emotional fulfillment and affection you're starved for despite the fact hat he only shows you that affection when you display perfection in all you do. You'll mold yourself in his image because you believe that to be your only option -that only fear and manipulation can get you what you need to fill the void in your heart.
>Of course, nothing lasts forever. Eventually your slave-friends will get the courage to break away from you, the brother that you saw both as a source of love and a source of torment will crawl out of the pit he was thrown in (while you yourself still flounder at the bottom of said pit), and even your father will reveal that you were just another tool to him.
>You knew all these things, deep down inside. You pushed them away because you were afraid. After all, if all the things you've been built up to be are lies, then what are you? Nothing. You're nothing, and the idea of being nothing is scary. Hate and anger and fear and immeasurable sadness bubbles through the cracks to the surface as paranoia and dementia.
>And you just break.
/thread

Well shit, there ya go. Nice explanation user

t. Scrapper

nah, just a decent if mean to the usually loved ursa description of azula.

>Aang, let me explain to you about the Avatar state
>Nah, actually, let me just fucking lie about it being some sort of spiritual self-defense mechanism using past lives, instead of what it actually is, which is in fact a glorified rug
>t. Roku
>despite said rug being the embodiment of light and peace, lets make their fusion go into overdrive when experiencing extreme stress or more specifically with negative emotions such as hatred, anger, or sadness
Bravo, truly, they never had two entirely different visions for the Avatar spirit that they didnt retcon the former for the latter for. Masterful writing, I must say.

That is FAR too coherent and rational a post to have been made by Scrapper.

I hate Korra so fucking much. Or at least I hated Book 1 and Book 2, and I hated Book 2 so much that I just stopped watching.

She found new purpose and with it, happiness.

Some people just can't take the pressure of power.

Hi Scrapper.

Fuck, that picture is so fucking hot. Arguably the greatest Legoman picture.

bad foot hygiene

I kind of have to agree with the other guy. It makes sense that Azula would crack some under pressure, but I never quite felt that her past history would have turned her into a frothing, raving idiot. If anything, it would have made more sense for her to turn even colder and more emotionless. I feel like her becoming almost a robot would have made a little more sense based on what we saw.

youtube.com/watch?v=98wK6WoynQw

>tfw you will never have Azula bully you

why live?

Azula having a mental break down was always a part of the plan but they rushed it. Ozai was originally going to put her in an arranged marriage and she hated it. Especially since it proved that her father didn't actually care about her and she started thinking about how at least Zuko had Ursa etc.

More fuel for the Azula's lesbian lust for Ty Lee jokes.

I've always wondered who Azula's fiancé was going to be.

Maybe the guy who eventually became Chan?

But she actually liked Chan. Kind of.

Can anyone else get their shit beaten out by their little sister but still be as cool as Zuko?

ugh, that writing

By the way, it was total bullshit that crazy Azula could still make lightning. Her NOT being able to make it would have been a perfect illustration of how fucked up she was.

This is absolutely perfect for how Azula is the victim. I mean really it wasn't her fault. And I appreciate that some anons are finally getting it after all the years I have been preaching it.

Not like that, but she always was nuts. She was mostly in control of it when introduced, but it was inevitable that Azula would lose it eventually.

Shit.

Even though Azula is crazy and mean for some reason I still can't help but think she's cute.

to THIS!?!

Azula isn't crazy.

She's mentally ill to the point that it prevents her from functioning normally in society

it's all fanfiction at this point.

There is one poster who LOVES making shit up about how ATLA was made and keeps spamming his made up stories everywhere. The force of her autism in reposting it all over again so strong many people start believing it.

No she is just awkward because she never had anyone show her how to function in a peaceful society.

Yes she is. In the best possible way.

DICK
SUCKING
LIPS

SICK
DUCKING
LIPS

s

Azula agonizingly losing her shit was the best part of the series finale. It was hard to watch, but in a great way. Unlike certain other parts of the finale, which were hard to watch in a bad way.

Kill yourselves.

DICK
SUCKING
POSTER

SUCK
DICKING POSTER

/thread

Self your kills

Is it a Zutara fan or something?

Put your tripcode on, damm it.

I'm noy Scrapper I just think he is right on this subject.

Okay I'm going to need a source on that please...

Says you

And then the reunion with amnesic Ursa only made it worse, because before she regains her earlier appearance and memories, she in peasant form says to Azula "If what you say is true, I'm so sorry I didn't love you enough."

Azula's pupils turn to tiny dots as she tries to process the fact that only a stranger can offer her sympathy.

It's fucking heartbreaking.

> ywn have Satsuki's VA do this for you
I'm going to go drink now

No, it's a fan of the original script that was tossed out for bullshit reasons.

rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1805808

Azula looks good with long hair. Also looks good with a big pregnant broodmare belly, it really suits her.

No it doesn't you mental midget.

Hey man, it's a shame you can't accept that Azula finds peace with her role as royal birther. Swollen with child, that just what she prefers. Don't be a close-minded simpleton about it.

Except she wouldn't and you are just trying to force your autistic fetish onto her. Get the fuck out of here.

You know Scrapper for being so austitically obsessed with her, I would've figured you'd be happy she's become her brother's willing baby factory. Hell, she's pretty thrilled with it.

Azula is A victim. Not THE victim.

Except it never happened and you are making shit up in your head. Seriously go find help or kill yourself.

>falling for such obvious bait
>getting triggered this hard over azula
Is that you, Scrapper?

Period.

Don't be so bigoted. Her life choice was to become a royal semen tank and you should respect that. It brings her happiness, isn't that enough?

This is so wrong. It's the Royal Semen Repository, get it right.

I recognize that bulge!

wew
source?

not sure, but it looks like legoman's work, same as

>tfw preggo fetishist

More pregnant Azula.

>retire after a long day of Fire Lord duties
>see this in your bedchamber
what do?

Fuck her and be sad that since she's already pregnant she can't get more pregnant.

Zuko/Azula shit is so so so creepy. Fuck incest between blood relations.

>he only likes nbr

>hurr durr I'm retarded

Fuck off.

excellent comeback m8
here's your (You)

Where do you think we are?

Incest is the new hotness after GOT became popular.

There's not much to respond with. Everybody knows the dangers of incest.

Not him, but first-generation incest is typically okay, assuming you have good genes. It's rampant inbreeding over multiple generations you would have to worry about.

It's 2D, there is no danger.

>typically