Holy shit George

Holy shit George

Other urls found in this thread:

click2houston.com/news/surveillance-video-released-of-smash-and-grab-robbery-at-carters-country
allkpop.com/buzz/2017/09/husky-cracks-a-mini-poodles-head-and-violently-bites-it-to-death-at-a-dog-cafe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He practiced for that for years that’s very moment when he gets to unload on a dumb nigger dumb enough to try and rob a gun store.

did he imagine them being the disney CEO nad kathleen kennedy?

>robbing a fucking gun store
niggers are so fucking dumb holy shit

>wastes time pulling out his akimbo dool wield

a kino death

>not just waiting till nighttime

click2houston.com/news/surveillance-video-released-of-smash-and-grab-robbery-at-carters-country

its always good to see an upstanding citizen not relaxing around blacks

based

based

but why?

No he'd been robbed before and it ended the same way. These guys came for revenge

>brb killing myself

fell for a wymen meme

I'm gonna duel wield and shieet

For those wondering, first robber died but second got away.

one dead nigger is better than none

damn that's some kino script

This guy is terrible at robbery

rest in piece

This is why we have Jar Jar

>talk shit about my enhanced versions one more time motherfuckers

That's what critical miss looks like. Rollin dat 0 on accuracy check.

>this will show her if I kill myself it will make her like so sad

>"No, Johnny, you're supposed to shoot the store manager, not yourself"
>"Whoops, now ya tell me."
>*dies"

>braces himself when falling
bad acting

>We trained him wrong... as a joke!

more dead niggers please

THEY DINDU NUFFIN THE WUZ GOOD BOIS. JUST GENTLE GIANTS AN SHIEEET

What's the best place to be shot at for it to be a quick lights-out? Sideways right through the head? If so, why do so many people like to stick the gun in their mouths instead? It seems like that would carry the chance of missing the brain entirely

J-just asking for a friend haha

somebody please shoop Kathleen Kennedy's face on the robber

sideways right through the head is effective and aesthetic, you can still be buried in the open casket
statistically, shotgun to mouth is the most lethal method though

Ask Budd Dwyer

>Be nigger
>Get two guns
>Steal one
>Buy the other cheap
>Only get to shoot one of them once
>MFW

His CoD skills did not help him there, he wont respawn either

I care about you user, don't do it.

kek what the fuck

George has been taken advantage of for the last time.

Are you trying to imply that that is George Lucas?

Because that's clearly Kenny Rogers.

The mouse dies tonight

"dear diary, today I'm going to a cellphone repair shop to kill myself"

Through the roof of the mouth

taking out the trash. good

So did George shot first?

ouch!

what if those were just kids trick-or-treating dressed up as robbers?

factually:
roof of the mouth/back of the throat
shotguns work best due to wide spread
effective by severing the spinal cord, ensuring death
realistically:
but please don't do it

what was he trying to do when he pointed it at himself

nice shot, man.

>falling for the roastie meme

He could have paid $100 and gotten better pussy like a block away.

You think it just got stuck in his skull bone?

hes like tom cruise in that one movie preventing future crimes then

wow he turned him into a teletubby

what is the context here?

>when you fumble the robbery by rolling a 1

SHOT THROUGH THE HEART
AND YOU ARE TO BLAME

Wait who killed hannibal?

HAHHAH KEK

If that clerk has shot him as he ran out of the store, would he legally be in the right? For all he knows the guy could have another weapon on him or be running to alert his gangbanger friends or something

>um, can i have my knife back?

Fuck I can't stop rubbing my head now.

LOL DEAD BLACK PEOPLE

I've read about people survive gunshots to the temple but losing their sight so the roof of the mouth would be best I suppose

That's Rolff Harris you blind fuck.

they aren't people they are niggers

>PEOPLE

hilarious isn't it?! HAHAHAHA.
Dumb Nigger

not gonna watch it all :(

the weak should fear the strong

kek

poor doggo

If the other person is withdrawing generally you cannot shoot them as their is no longer an imminent threat. It would be debatable in court.

Checked.
That blood splatter when it flails, did it died?

Well I'm going to hug my dog now.

I don't even know where the FUCK to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

yup
allkpop.com/buzz/2017/09/husky-cracks-a-mini-poodles-head-and-violently-bites-it-to-death-at-a-dog-cafe
i fucking hate big dogs, theyre the equivalent of lifted pickup trucks
if anyone here owns a big dog and i see it alone I'm gonna kick it to death

reddit is more your speed fag

nice nigger post lol you're so big and strong

Medically there is only one really good place to shot yourself with a handgun and it is really fucking awkward.

Aim upward on the back of your head at the base of your skull.
Destroying this part of the brain which is what controls breathing and heartrate, Also isn't knock out and throw up if you do it right.

i literally feel like someone is going to do this to me from behind when i'm in the theater every time i go

I've always heard right behind the ear as opposed to the temple.

do a flip

Is this an american question? Not trying to start shit but no cowboy you can't legally shoot a fleeing person in the fucking back my god. Just to make sure you know you also can't execute a disabled attacker on the ground.

What race were the robbers Sup Forums?

>not shooting the criminal
That doesn't sound very constitutional.

american

lol,look at the top of this guys head

56%

Your occipital lobe controls visual processing and speech, not breathing and heartrate.

You can't even give correct suicide advice.

>people would let that Huskie live

Kills me that dogs cuck their owners like that.

niggers

Depending on the state and circumstances you might be able to. If you reasonably believe they are still a threat to you or someone else you may be justified.

Even Texas would rule a shot in the back as at least manslaughter.

The husky belonged to the owner of the dog daycare. The owner of the dog who got wrecked ended up suing.

A person with their back to you running away is not a threat. You sound like some shitter in ss13.
>I executed him because he might have had another gun lodged up his asshole that he could have squeezed out and used his sphincter to pull the trigger when I least expected it